Jump to content

LITH N17!!!


(PSN)Reaper330011
 Share

Recommended Posts

What is this RNG?

First of all did I put this this in the right place? Apologies if I didn’t.

Okay,

I’ve done nearly 50 LITH N7 radshares. No nidus chassis. All my relics and my squad’s relics have been rad. Is there some problem with the relics because I’ve done nearly 50 RELIC RUNS.

Thats like 200 relics! I have all the parts except the chassis and I was literally twitching with frustration after wave 15 of a nidus prime radshare with no chassis….

has anybody else had a problem like this or is it “Just my luck”? 
I just don’t get you can open nearly 200 relics and not get the rare drop….

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

I just don’t get you can open nearly 200 relics and not get the rare drop….

RNG, plain and simple. Technically, you could open one million relics and never get the bit you want.

 

There does not seem to be an issue on PC - I have gotten a few of these myself and many others are selling the part or full set. I imagine if there was an issue many more people would have mentioned it already - even if it was PS exclusive.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, krc473 said:

RNG, plain and simple. Technically, you could open one million relics and never get the bit you want.

 

There does not seem to be an issue on PC - I have gotten a few of these myself and many others are selling the part or full set. I imagine if there was an issue many more people would have mentioned it already - even if it was PS exclusive.

So I’m just ridiculously unlucky?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

So I’m just ridiculously unlucky?

Most likely,  for me it took near 9 months to get revenant's neuro to drop, with many other long times to get the part I need. 

Only advice I can give is take sometime off/grind for something else. God knows I have burned myself out overgrinding for those elusive bits to many times.

Still I wish you the best luck in your hunt, I do hope you get lucky sooner rather than later.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, (PSN)kadeliza740 said:

Most likely,  for me it took near 9 months to get revenant's neuro to drop, with many other long times to get the part I need. 

Only advice I can give is take sometime off/grind for something else. God knows I have burned myself out overgrinding for those elusive bits to many times.

Still I wish you the best luck in your hunt, I do hope you get lucky sooner rather than later.

Ok first of all that RNG is ridiculous. RIDICULOUS.

Second of all, this is warframe so this isn’t that too new if I’m being honest. 
I know many people have been farming things like this for way longer so you could call me lucky…..

Anyways also do you have a recommended place to get the relics

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, (PSN)kadeliza740 said:

Most likely,  for me it took near 9 months to get revenant's neuro to drop, with many other long times to get the part I need. 

Only advice I can give is take sometime off/grind for something else. God knows I have burned myself out overgrinding for those elusive bits to many times.

Still I wish you the best luck in your hunt, I do hope you get lucky sooner rather than later.

Oh, and did I put this in the right place?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

Has anybody else had a problem like this or is it “Just my luck”?

Not to that extreeme but the itch somethings not right appeared from time to time. 200 times with a 10% droprate and instead of 20 you get zero does not feel like 10% droprate.

The more different missions I do in a row the more the RNG acts like expected.

Maybe the radiance is bugged. If the radiance is bugged the numbers would be perfectly fine because no drop in 200 trys with 1% wouldn't be strange.

Would be interesting to know how the RNG works because in Warframe it is more than numbers that are count up.

Would also be interesting what happens if one Relic in Radshare always has only a flawless relic. Would it break/workaround the bug if there even is one? But for that you have to be sure that ther IS a bug and that you HAVE the bug active. Too many variales and effort to even begin testing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

it happens, i can't give you the relic example since i managed to farm nidus in one day thanks for plague star for dropping its relics. 

but.. similar S#&$ happened to me when trying to get specific weapon from sisters/liches. i spend literally 2 hours to find some weapon, gave up after it. tried again after few days and manage to get it. it just happens. i'll say take a break and try again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

il y a 3 minutes, (PSN)Reaper330011 a dit :

But bruh…. 200 relics…. 200 RELICS!

Yep, that's a lot of relics.

Considering that it hasn't been that long since nidus prime came out, that mostly makes me think that you might wanna diversify your activities. That's a lot of time spent grinding a loooooot of relics in a rather narrow timeframe.

But to each their own.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 Radshares, eh?  That would have cost you 5000 Void Traces just for the refinement.  At an average of 18 Traces per run, that would be more than 275 Void Fissure Missions just for the Void Traces.  

Given that Nidus Prime has only been released for 20 days, that means you've been doing, on average, more than 15 Void Fissure runs every single day?  Pardon the incredulity, but perhaps double-check you numbers?  If you really did complete 50 Lith N7 Radshares, then maybe stop treating Warframe like a full-time job?  That's definitely the quickest way to burn out.

As well, having cracked 300+ Relics, I find it hard to believe that you have not accumulated enough parts to simply sell for plat and buy Nidus Prime Chassis off the market.  If you found 150 people to run Radshares with, I'm sure you can find that one seller to sell it to you.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You angered the RNG deities in one way or another. I've had 2 months where I had null medical debt tokens drop when I was maxing out Solaris United. Currently I'm on my 13'th lich without an ephemera and horrible weapon stats, so take your pick.

This reminds me when Steve Jobs first released the iPod and it had a shuffle option. People kept complaining how the 'random' feature would always assemble entire albums and have 10 songs by the same author. He actually explained that this is how probability works and had to ask his programmers to make the 'shuffle' feature less random in order to make it more random. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

So I’m just ridiculously unlucky?

Pretty much. My suggestion would be to just sell whatever you have been getting instead and buy the bit you want. Or drop it and come back to it later. Do other stuff in-game or out and you may find you feel like it drops quicker.

Edit: I couldn’t see anyone answering, so this place is fine OP. If you are convinced it is a bug you would post it in the bug forums. But if it’s just a RNG thing here is suitable.

5 hours ago, (PSN)drpunk-yo said:

We need people to complain that they got their rare in less than 10 tries to get a better gauge of the rng.

That sounds more like a brag to me. I got the part on my first run (sorry OP!) and a second before I had run five total. Does that help you gauge much?

Edited by krc473
Link to comment
Share on other sites

nah,

i'll go out on a limb on behalf of everyone here and call gibberish.

 

 

although it's technically possible, 200 radiant relics with no result just smells like fib.
nobody is THAT unlucky.

either you're exaggerating -like you're notoriously known for, or your exaggeration habits has angered the rng gods in a way that i've never seen before.

Edited by Soy77
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If I reach a point where I consider RNG is clearly wasting my time, I go hunt duplicates of other rare prime parts I have already acquired. And then I trade those parts for the ones I want in trade chat. 
Good fortune tends to give you something you are not looking for anymore. For example, try gettting another Nidus Prime Neuroptics from Neo N16 and go to trade chat "WTT my [Nidus Prime Neuroptics] for your [Nidus Prime Chassis]." Who knows, you might get a reply, worked for me in the past a lot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Il y a 20 heures, MqToasty a dit :

50 Radshares, eh?  That would have cost you 5000 Void Traces just for the refinement.  At an average of 18 Traces per run, that would be more than 275 Void Fissure Missions just for the Void Traces.  

Given that Nidus Prime has only been released for 20 days, that means you've been doing, on average, more than 15 Void Fissure runs every single day?  Pardon the incredulity, but perhaps double-check you numbers?  If you really did complete 50 Lith N7 Radshares, then maybe stop treating Warframe like a full-time job?  That's definitely the quickest way to burn out.

As well, having cracked 300+ Relics, I find it hard to believe that you have not accumulated enough parts to simply sell for plat and buy Nidus Prime Chassis off the market.  If you found 150 people to run Radshares with, I'm sure you can find that one seller to sell it to you.

I absolutely agree and I share your incredulity.

In addition, four players with the same Radiant Relic gives you at about 34% chance to drop at least one rare item. When I'm trying to get a rare part, I ank some other friends to come with me to have the max chance to get them. For Nidus Prime, no more than 3 runs of each relic to get a complete set (it was a bit of luck, I know, but I works like this for me since the beginning for all Prime frames and weapons I got. Cracking 200 relics (on a 4 player squad with 4 identic radiant relics) gives you much more than 99,9% chance to drop that rare part at least once. I'm a bit skeptical about this high number of relics with no rare part drop, but it's perhaps possible.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, MqToasty said:

50 Radshares, eh?  That would have cost you 5000 Void Traces just for the refinement.  At an average of 18 Traces per run, that would be more than 275 Void Fissure Missions just for the Void Traces.  

Given that Nidus Prime has only been released for 20 days, that means you've been doing, on average, more than 15 Void Fissure runs every single day?  Pardon the incredulity, but perhaps double-check you numbers?  If you really did complete 50 Lith N7 Radshares, then maybe stop treating Warframe like a full-time job?  That's definitely the quickest way to burn out.

As well, having cracked 300+ Relics, I find it hard to believe that you have not accumulated enough parts to simply sell for plat and buy Nidus Prime Chassis off the market.  If you found 150 people to run Radshares with, I'm sure you can find that one seller to sell it to you.

I try not to buy if I can because I am NOT good at making plat, XD.

I treat warframe like a job yes, because it takes months to actually get somewhere and I want to get somewhere as fast as possible. Also when I saw nidus prime my jaw opened so wide I looked like Shy Guy, so I put like, 100% time and effort into getting him lol. I got the systems unintentionally, I got the neruoptics from a friend, the blueprint from earning it. I get the relics from earning or trading, so if you just grind the traces yes you can do that in less than 20 days.

 

9 hours ago, Soy77 said:

nah,

i'll go out on a limb on behalf of everyone here and call gibberish.

 

 

although it's technically possible, 200 radiant relics with no result just smells like fib.
nobody is THAT unlucky.

either you're exaggerating -like you're notoriously known for, or your exaggeration habits has angered the rng gods in a way that i've never seen before.

If your not gonna be helpful and follow me around the forums just to criticise me then just don’t say anything. 
The RNG gods are angry, thst must be it. I even met a guy named “Hopless” and another guy named “Salt”.

Nobody? Seems like I’m that one somebody so because I exist it’s not somebody right… wait what?

Correction: Seems like I’m that one somebody so because I exist it’s not *nobody*.

1 hour ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

I absolutely agree and I share your incredulity.

In addition, four players with the same Radiant Relic gives you at about 34% chance to drop at least one rare item. When I'm trying to get a rare part, I ank some other friends to come with me to have the max chance to get them. For Nidus Prime, no more than 3 runs of each relic to get a complete set (it was a bit of luck, I know, but I works like this for me since the beginning for all Prime frames and weapons I got. Cracking 200 relics (on a 4 player squad with 4 identic radiant relics) gives you much more than 99,9% chance to drop that rare part at least once. I'm a bit skeptical about this high number of relics with no rare part drop, but it's perhaps possible.

There were about 1 or 2 times I was afk in the toilet when the radshare rewards were about to show up…. Maybe I missed the reward at the one time I went afk lol.

The RNG gods are angry. Extremely angry.

 

11 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

I'm gonna be awful here and brag about how I got most uncommon or rare parts from this whole PA in one radshare, and the rest in two.  No, seriously, it was crazy and I'm anshake dat GIF

 

I envy you man. I barely ever get a rare part.

16 hours ago, krc473 said:

Pretty much. My suggestion would be to just sell whatever you have been getting instead and buy the bit you want. Or drop it and come back to it later. Do other stuff in-game or out and you may find you feel like it drops quicker.

Edit: I couldn’t see anyone answering, so this place is fine OP. If you are convinced it is a bug you would post it in the bug forums. But if it’s just a RNG thing here is suitable.

That sounds more like a brag to me. I got the part on my first run (sorry OP!) and a second before I had run five total. Does that help you gauge much?

Ah… the envy rises. I don’t think it’s a bug but I just can’t believe that out of 200 relics (well, not exactly since there were some leeches or people who disconnected) I didn’t get ONE chassis…

 

9 hours ago, MystMan said:

If I reach a point where I consider RNG is clearly wasting my time, I go hunt duplicates of other rare prime parts I have already acquired. And then I trade those parts for the ones I want in trade chat. 
Good fortune tends to give you something you are not looking for anymore. For example, try gettting another Nidus Prime Neuroptics from Neo N16 and go to trade chat "WTT my [Nidus Prime Neuroptics] for your [Nidus Prime Chassis]." Who knows, you might get a reply, worked for me in the past a lot.

This is a very good idea, I’ll try it.

 

22 hours ago, ReddyDisco said:

Why did it take you 50 radshares to realize it was a waste of time? the part isn't even expensive to buy

RNGesus works in mysterious ways, all of them frustrating

My friend got it for 5 p while people charge me 40p+. It is VERY frustrating. 
 

 

22 hours ago, Dauggie said:

it happens, i can't give you the relic example since i managed to farm nidus in one day thanks for plague star for dropping its relics. 

but.. similar S#&$ happened to me when trying to get specific weapon from sisters/liches. i spend literally 2 hours to find some weapon, gave up after it. tried again after few days and manage to get it. it just happens. i'll say take a break and try again.

I got 9 more relics for free by trading earlier. 😎 Liches are the worst. One day I get 10 Kuva ogris in a row and I’m like “eh this is bad” then I see a guy doing (redacted) with it then I try and get it and about 30 tries no ogris :(.

 

Edited by (PSN)Reaper330011
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I believe Warframe has some of the most truly random RNG I've ever encountered.

Time spent getting all the relics and cracking to get rare and uncommon parts, 2/3 hours probably

Time spent getting all the relics and cracking to get the common part, 8 hours

Rngsus does not hold back in this game, anything goes and the game will just randomly decide its time for you to suffer or glide through ez pz. I hope you get the parts you need OP.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...