Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LITH N17!!!

(PSN)Reaper330011

36 minutes ago, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

I try not to buy if I can because I am NOT good at making plat, XD.

I treat warframe like a job yes, because it takes months to actually get somewhere and I want to get somewhere as fast as possible. Also when I saw nidus prime my jaw opened so wide I looked like Shy Guy, so I put like, 100% time and effort into getting him lol. I got the systems unintentionally, I got the neruoptics from a friend, the blueprint from earning it. I get the relics from earning or trading, so if you just grind the traces yes you can do that in less than 20 days.

Well there's your problem, right?  Just like your "why is Orphix impossible" thread in Players Helping Players, you can either take the advice from other players, or not.  If you choose not to, then stop complaining because you are the problem.

If you actually want to "get somewhere as fast as possible", then take the advice from everyone else here and learn to get good at making plat.  If you've actually cracked 300+ relics in the past 20 days, then you are already half done.  All you need to do is learn how to sell stuff that you've already accumulated to other players on the market.

I remain skeptical of the numbers in your claims, but we've all provided the sensible path moving forward.  So you can either take it, or not.  The choice is yours.

59 minutes ago, MqToasty said:

Well there's your problem, right?  Just like your "why is Orphix impossible" thread in Players Helping Players, you can either take the advice from other players, or not.  If you choose not to, then stop complaining because you are the problem.

If you actually want to "get somewhere as fast as possible", then take the advice from everyone else here and learn to get good at making plat.  If you've actually cracked 300+ relics in the past 20 days, then you are already half done.  All you need to do is learn how to sell stuff that you've already accumulated to other players on the market.

I remain skeptical of the numbers in your claims, but we've all provided the sensible path moving forward.  So you can either take it, or not.  The choice is yours.

-_- This may seem amateur but my best was 300p in a single day. 
Since everybody wants rivers and stuff that I don’t have I barely find s chance to sell things, I say WTB all the time but rarely any offers. I just sold all my axi relics including some vaulted ones and some 100 ducats parts that I desperately wanted to keep. Nearly there though.

Could you  drop the orphix?! It was in the past and I didn’t even ignore your advice, I clearly stated that in a later post.

49 minutes ago, (PSN)drpunk-yo said:

Struggles with trading.

Is OK with trading.

Does not compute.

Ok this is funny but first of all:

Trading = giving someone something for something in return.

Selling = Giving Someone something for plat.

I gave a bunch of vaulted or rare relics for lith n17 relics in return. Also some people offer for free so why not?

Not good at making p because I either don’t have and/or can’t make/get it, or one guy says things like

”WTB Auatan Sculptures” then you say

”WTS Ayatan sculptures” then get ignored…

Archived