Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cedo Build Help

DangerScoops

Question

Heya Tenno! 

I recently Got a Riven for the Cedo which is possibly my favorite gun in the game.

The Riven has:

+52% Heat

+72.7% Puncture

+51.8% Cold

-41.4% Ammo Maximum

Personally, I think that this Riven is REALLY good and really complements the Glaive mechanic that Cedo has. I also made a build for It on Overframe because I am not that good at calculations, so I used it to do the calculations for me. Please, take a look and tell me if I can improve anything, If the riven sucks, etc, etc.

https://overframe.gg/build/223669/cedo/glavemonger-riven/

Thanks for your help Tenno!

9 answers to this question

Heya! 

Do you have an idea of what your ideal Riven might be stats wise? Also I share your appreciation for the Cedo too, its an amazing weapon, I don't really have a favourite weapon, because I change my mind a lot, but if I did, it would rank high up there. 

Another thing worth considering when rolling your Riven, is how elements work on it, especially its alt fire. It can already proc a lot of elements, but also how do you want to mod it as well? Also what Mod are you going to replace? For myself, going for Multishot was big deal because it helps with statuses, and I think at the time, I was replacing Vigilante Armaments with the Riven. Plus I just generally like MS. I think my Riven is +Mult, + Crit Damage, + Status C and - Reload speed (thankfully Arcane Merciless negates that) and I am happy with that. Ideally it would be multi, Crit Damage and Crit Chance, because I have an irrational fondness of seeing high crit even though I run Arcane Avenger and have other ways of improving crit chance... but ahhh! 

Anyway whether the Riven is good or not should be up to you, the gun is amazing regardless, so in my opinion, the Riven you have will be more of a QoL and personal thing. I think your current Riven is decent. Personally I set limits to how much I roll a Riven, if I roll it a certain amount, but still want a better roll? I learned to be content with what I have for the moment and try re-roll in like two weeks time. 

So are you content or do you want to roll somemore?

Hope this helps.

Looks pretty good. I’d say the puncture on the riven is a bit of a wasted stat. the cold is nice, but then again we have primed chilling grasp. The heat I’d say is somewhat irrelevant. You’ll still get heat procs without a heat mod. Pushing multi shot will get you more status procs than anything else with the alt fire. I get over 400% multi shot on my Cedo, and it gets a bit hysterical sometimes. 

56 minutes ago, (XBOX)Deputy Facepain said:

Looks pretty good. I’d say the puncture on the riven is a bit of a wasted stat. the cold is nice, but then again we have primed chilling grasp. The heat I’d say is somewhat irrelevant. You’ll still get heat procs without a heat mod. Pushing multi shot will get you more status procs than anything else with the alt fire. I get over 400% multi shot on my Cedo, and it gets a bit hysterical sometimes. 

So the riven is good, but I should try and get one with Multishot? I'm guessing stack damage and crit damage onto that?

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Deputy Facepain said:

Ok, I just cycled the riven a bit and I think I got a really good one! I will still try and get one with MS, but the one I have now has

+47.6% Crit Damage

+46.5% Electricity

+83.9% Damage

No negative

It's not the best, because it dosent have a negative, but for now, this is good?

... How amusing...

You should probably decide on which stats you want to have for your Riven first though, and aiming for that afterwards... You don't need the best stat values, but at least you should decide first and then proceed at getting them.

Its not that the approach you're doing is wrong, but it shows a lot of indecision towards a weapon that is your potential favorite... Which, from my perspective, would indicate that you know the weapon as intimately as possible...

At least, that's the opinion I have based on the level of indecision I'm getting from it...

1 hour ago, Uhkretor said:

... How amusing...

You should probably decide on which stats you want to have for your Riven first though, and aiming for that afterwards... You don't need the best stat values, but at least you should decide first and then proceed at getting them.

Its not that the approach you're doing is wrong, but it shows a lot of indecision towards a weapon that is your potential favorite... Which, from my perspective, would indicate that you know the weapon as intimately as possible...

At least, that's the opinion I have based on the level of indecision I'm getting from it...

Idk... I'm just a very indecisive guy... Decisions give me anxiety so I try and ask for help with rivins. Also, even though it's my favorite shotgun does not mean I know it inside and out... infact i dropped it for a bit to level a bunch of other guns so yeah... I'm just very indicisive about these kinds of things...

8 hours ago, (NSW)DangerScoops said:

Idk... I'm just a very indecisive guy... Decisions give me anxiety so I try and ask for help with rivins. Also, even though it's my favorite shotgun does not mean I know it inside and out... infact i dropped it for a bit to level a bunch of other guns so yeah... I'm just very indicisive about these kinds of things...

Hmm~

... Well, good luck with your Riven stat choices. Hope it goes well.

11 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Heya! 

Do you have an idea of what your ideal Riven might be stats wise? Also I share your appreciation for the Cedo too, its an amazing weapon, I don't really have a favourite weapon, because I change my mind a lot, but if I did, it would rank high up there. 

Another thing worth considering when rolling your Riven, is how elements work on it, especially its alt fire. It can already proc a lot of elements, but also how do you want to mod it as well? Also what Mod are you going to replace? For myself, going for Multishot was big deal because it helps with statuses, and I think at the time, I was replacing Vigilante Armaments with the Riven. Plus I just generally like MS. I think my Riven is +Mult, + Crit Damage, + Status C and - Reload speed (thankfully Arcane Merciless negates that) and I am happy with that. Ideally it would be multi, Crit Damage and Crit Chance, because I have an irrational fondness of seeing high crit even though I run Arcane Avenger and have other ways of improving crit chance... but ahhh! 

Anyway whether the Riven is good or not should be up to you, the gun is amazing regardless, so in my opinion, the Riven you have will be more of a QoL and personal thing. I think your current Riven is decent. Personally I set limits to how much I roll a Riven, if I roll it a certain amount, but still want a better roll? I learned to be content with what I have for the moment and try re-roll in like two weeks time. 

So are you content or do you want to roll somemore?

Hope this helps.

I am probably gonna keep rolling, going for Multi, Crit damage, maybe Crit chance chance? I currently have the riven at +Crit damage, +Electricity, and +Damage, which is a good place to be, I am just having quite a lot of indecision about is it's benefiting my playstyle with the Cedo or not so i think imma just cycle it and see what I get. That's the Life of a riven user lol. And your right, it is an amazing gun, regardless of if you have a riven for it or not. But your right, I should just be content with it eventually, especially because I love it so much and I have a good build anyway for it so there's no real reason to worry if I don't get a really good riven or not. 

Thanks Guys. 

Archived