Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A symmetrical to Symmetrical armor options

(XBOX)AMONGTHEWEAK

I understand the style for having A-symmetrical armors and warframe skin designs, but for me personally I dont care for A-symmetrical armor attachments except for one particular armor attachment from Nightwave. It bugs me when I find an armor attachment I like in the store only to realize it's a-symmetrical so I don't buy it. I wish we had an option for attachment mirroring or atleast having the symmetrical version options of a-symm armor sets. How long would it take an artist to just mirror the rendered 3d asset for another shoulder, and add that to the rest of the pack to sell? I would even pay more more it.. Fashion frame after all.. I feel that would lead others like myself to want to buy more of these tennogen items if we could have options that would be in theory easy to implement. 

I think the reason we have so much assymetry in armor (mainly shoulder) is the vision.
In every asymmetrical armor set, the left shoulder is the big one while the right is a small one, to not block vision. And when we have big shoulders on both side, they generally have some animation that retract them to not block vision while aiming.

It's still not a reason to not allow the small shoulder of these sets on the left though, but they probably don't want to make some armor pieces exclusives to one shoulder.

19 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

I think the reason we have so much assymetry in armor (mainly shoulder) is the vision.
In every asymmetrical armor set, the left shoulder is the big one while the right is a small one, to not block vision. And when we have big shoulders on both side, they generally have some animation that retract them to not block vision while aiming.

It's still not a reason to not allow the small shoulder of these sets on the left though, but they probably don't want to make some armor pieces exclusives to one shoulder.

That was the same argument for the winged syandanas , which is not viable anymore since the release of the winged ephemera which becomes 75% transparent once you attack an enemy. So they could just copy paste that for the armor attachements/syandanas.

Archived