Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some QOL change suggestion

Snowman835

Dear DE developers

Warframe is a great game and I love it, but here r some QOL changes that I would suggest.

1. color distinguishing option(s) for enemy from ally health bars : I v wasted enough bullets on friendly fire because the two share the same health bar color (especially on Nekros' summons), despite not doing any damage to allies/squat members, it is annoying for tight ammo weapons like [Cernos Proboscis].

2. wider interacting zone for in-game computer console, elevator switch, door switch, etc : with fast movement and momentum (and a warframe-only w key stuck problem on my pc), it is quite difficult to interact with some of the consoles, so I recommend an wider interactive zone.

3. A board for prime item vaulting schedule : this does not have to be in game, a webpage will be fine. As a 2 month old noob, i am constantly worrying whether I will miss out on some of the prime items, and a board will help me sort out my priorities. (If a similar feature is available, pls let me know)

4. For encouraging players to level up mastery ranks, a 3 forma buck blueprint can be rewarded by completing any fissure mission (reward individually via mail) once the player reached MR16, the BP is un-tradeable, require the same resources and credit to build as 3 formas, but only take 48h and can be built along regular forma simultaneously , starting with a drop rate of 2% at MR16 and reach 5% at MR30.

2 hours ago, Snowman835 said:

3. A board for prime item vaulting schedule : this does not have to be in game, a webpage will be fine. As a 2 month old noob, i am constantly worrying whether I will miss out on some of the prime items, and a board will help me sort out my priorities. (If a similar feature is available, pls let me know)

The news panel in the ship mentions stuff like this. It is also mentioned here in the the forums.

18 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

The news panel in the ship mentions stuff like this. It is also mentioned here in the the forums.

does the panel have countdown bars like the foundry list or it is more of a news board that's mostly word based? I m not sure which panel u r referring to.

Archived