Unairu Magnetic Blast is centred on head?

(NSW)Greybones

Question

I was recently playing and Magnetized an enemy with my Void Blast, and even though the visual sphere was centred on the body of the target, my shots were constantly making the headshot crunch sound and making red hit indicators.

I tried shooting at the feet of the target and it still seemed to zip up to the head. I’m pretty sure I even saw the bullets (I was using the Boltor) going straight for the head.

Is this a weird behavior or an actual thing? I always tried to shoot at the top of the bubble thinking the bullet will travel to centre mass and the head would get in the way, but sometimes it did feel like I was landing way more shots than I expected

Edited by (NSW)Greybones
typo

3 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

It happens with the Warframe Mag/Prime when she casts the same skill magnetize, so I'd say at a guess it'd be the same with Void Blast, though I've never tried it they die to fast, might have to remember to try it next time.

Huh. Even Magnetize I thought was still centred on the body. It looks like it, but that may explain some things if the visual sphere centre wasn't actually where bullets go 🤔