Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you guys think these are worth?

LxryTrickzz

Question

9 answers to this question

Sorry in advance for the copout answer: It's worth however much someone is willing to pay.

Rivens are hard to judge, and the prices are constantly fluctuating. Asking what the best riven for a weapon is will get you different answers sometimes, as it's pretty subjective, even though trends exists, they do change. Case and point, Galvanized Mods and Weapon Arcanes have shifted value towards Elementals+CD rivens, since it's hard to match the value or Galvanized mods with a Riven and running them on top of a riven has diminishing returns. However, if you look at trade chat, people will still pay a lot for CC+CD+Damage/Multishot Rivens. All 3 of these are good rivens, if not for the meta, for at least something someone might want to do. 

But you need to find someone that wants the stats the rivens offer, and what stats someone wants depends on what they want to do with that weapon. 

generic stats for melee in current play style is CC/CD + melee dmg/elemental +(any other positive like heavy attack efficiency/attack speed,etc) and one negative that doesnt effect melee much. if your riven doesnt fall under this than its really below 200p from my guess unless its a riven for very new weapon and demand is high.

for rifle and such CD multishot dmg is basically prefered. with galvanized mods increasing crit and multishot, these meta could change in future. 

in short there is no fixed worth for any riven. i personally just judge if the riven is above 100p or below based on stats i mentioned above, since tbh most usable weapons now only have 1-2 disposition and with galvanized mods in game, there is no reason to waste a mod slot of stats that are low. 

it's okay to ask around for references.

but check out riven market, mate. if everyone who want to sell a riven asks here, this forum will have hundreds if not thousands of threads asking price everyday.

21 hours ago, Azimbee said:

Sorry in advance for the copout answer: It's worth however much someone is willing to pay.

this.

19 hours ago, Dauggie said:

for rifle and such CD multishot dmg is basically prefered. with galvanized mods increasing crit and multishot, these meta could change in future. 

With the massive increase in base damage, CD, CC and multishot are not going to change I'd say. 

Archived