Is there any website that lists the current Ergo Glast offered Tenet Melee and it's %?

(NSW)RATHURUE

Question

12 answers to this question

56 minutes ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

Wait, really? Even on other platforms?

I've been wondering about that for awhile actually, now that I think about it.

Your post got me curious, so let's check!  On PC right now with 3 more days to go, Glast is offering me:

Tenet Grigori: +58% Magnetic
Tenet Livia: +47% Cold
Tenet Exec: +26% Heat
Tenet Agendus: +32% Heat

What is he offering you on the Switch?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MqToasty said:

Your post got me curious, so let's check!  On PC right now with 3 more days to go, Glast is offering me:

Tenet Grigori: +58% Magnetic
Tenet Livia: +47% Cold
Tenet Exec: +26% Heat
Tenet Agendus: +32% Heat

What is he offering you on the Switch?

I'll find out as soon as I can & get back to you on it; Something came up for the time being.

I should be back in about an hour though! If the weapon element %'s are the same across platforms, I think it might be a good idea to add Ergo Glast's offerings to the mobile app as well at some point.

Alrighty, I took some pictures since I didn't have a lot of time until now;

Based on what's mentioned above it seems like at the very least it's the same for everyone on a given platform. With that in mind, on the Switch these are the current Tenet Melee percentages;

• Tenet Grigori: +30% Radiation
  • Tenet Livia: +34% Cold
  • Tenet Exec: +27% Radiation
  • Tenet Agendus: +27% Radiation

• It does help to know that the bonus %'s are shown by hovering over the weapon name :)

Can also confirm 3 more days & 5-6 hours until these weapons change again. I'm not sure why they aren't the same, but it may need to be when crossplay arrives.

Edited by (NSW)Gamer-Steve
Just wanted to add that you can cursor-over the Weapon name to pull up the bonus % as well; To be honest this was my first time checking the Tenet Wares; But I'd been reading up on it in the meantime.
  • Like 2

Sweet, thanks for checking @LillyRaccune and @(NSW)Gamer-Steve!  Interesting to see how it is synchronized on each platform, but not across different ones...

9 hours ago, Schwitzer said:

Oh crap, he's finally selling something with a decent value? I guess I'd better farm some of those damn holokey things...

Yeah, that Grigori is looking really good...  Merge it with any other element and you get an instant +60%!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MqToasty said:

Sweet, thanks for checking @LillyRaccune and @(NSW)Gamer-Steve!  Interesting to see how it is synchronized on each platform, but not across different ones...

Anytime! I don't think the wiki specifically mentioned about this anywhere (Last I checked), so this bit of info could probably be added to that if not already.

I would like to think that the Melee weapons and other weekly rotation things will sync up somehow when Crossplay gets here, but we'll have to wait & see I suppose.