Infuse Kuva into Kuva Weapons

(PSN)DaGhoulz

I feel like there's not much to Kuva right now but to reroll Rivens. Kuva weapons have a Bonus stat element that can be maxed to 60%. At the Moment only way to get that in to farm the same weapon over and over till you get 60%. I'm Suggesting infuse Kuva into the Kuva weapon in a matter to boost the weapons Bonus elemental Stat. Just putting an idea out there.

• Like 5

seems like they should revert back the riven reroll kuva requirement to continuously increasing the cap even after 3500.. since it seems people are loading with kuva.

this will make the kuva lich system another one of those do it once forget it later. also liches now take max 2 hours unless requim relic giving you a hard time. 

12 hours ago, (PSN)DaGhoulz said:

I feel like there's not much to Kuva right now but to reroll Rivens. Kuva weapons have a Bonus stat element that can be maxed to 60%. At the Moment only way to get that in to farm the same weapon over and over till you get 60%. I'm Suggesting infuse Kuva into the Kuva weapon in a matter to boost the weapons Bonus elemental Stat. Just putting an idea out there.

Up to the 60% limit?  An alternative path to maxing this sounds great.

I can easily imagine DE not going for it though.   Repetitive, time consuming lich grind is the design.

• Like 1

On 2021-09-29 at 8:45 PM, (PSN)DaGhoulz said:

This has got to be one of the best proposal ever. I wasted MILLIONS of Kuva on some Rivens and got hundreds and hundreds of trash rolls still at the end. I'd have preferred to invest them into Kuva weapons to raise their %. I don't even bother to farm Kuva weapons or max them. It's simply taking way too much time to try to get the specific weapon with specific elemental damage and than having to max their %.  I am okay with grinding but not okay with that much grinding for a WHOLE SET of weapons and stats. 

• Like 1