Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dummy accounts

OniRaijin

Greetings

Over the past 2 years, I noticed that there are too many accounts that take this or that nickname, while the rank of these accounts is not higher than a neophyte. Because of what it is difficult to come up with a new unique nickname and have to be perverted with different symbols and numbers. I had a desire to write this for a long time ...

I suggest DE to delete all accounts that have not reached level 2 of skill under three conditions: There were absolutely no purchases of platinum or any donation from the account, the account was not online for more than 500 - 700 days, the account is not a member of OBT or CBT.

heh.. this dummy account regardless if played or not, still adds to their stats which makes it appear that millions of players have account on their game. i doubt they will do something to reduce their numbers. remember they are owned by tencent now, they need to display good numbers

Только что, Dauggie сказал:

heh.. this dummy account regardless if played or not, still adds to their stats which makes it appear that millions of players have account on their game. i doubt they will do something to reduce their numbers. remember they are owned by tencent now, they need to display good numbers

I agree, but in this way they will show their loyalty to the players, which will show them in the best light in relation to the players   Any way i hope DE will notice this post and do something) 

If the account is actually inactive, then support should be willing to release the name for you to get it. At least, that's how I got the name Hello. A while back, I contacted support and they confirmed the previous account with this name was inactive. So I was able to get it.

I do not support this.

People have phases or can trend away from a game for long periods but theres always a chance they comeback.

Its open to 'exploitation' Create a account, scam people with someone elses name. Turn that account inactive then you pickup the new name after the cooldown period and go on to find another target.

I have a very unique name in other games that many friends identify me with. But theres countless games i've been inactive in for years but i know friends that continue to play day by day. Loosing rights to my name in those games would open my friends up to scams from someone suddenly made a claim to my name.

If theres a name you really want you should just put the current date or year of birth at the start of your name.

2 hours ago, CarrotSalad said:

I have a very unique name in other games that many friends identify me with. But theres countless games i've been inactive in for years but i know friends that continue to play day by day. Loosing rights to my name in those games would open my friends up to scams from someone suddenly made a claim to my name.

Think that would only work if you werent friends enough to have added them to your friends list, at which point they wouldnt be trused enough that they'd be in a position to be scammed.

4 часа назад, CarrotSalad сказал:

I do not support this.

People have phases or can trend away from a game for long periods but theres always a chance they comeback.

Its open to 'exploitation' Create a account, scam people with someone elses name. Turn that account inactive then you pickup the new name after the cooldown period and go on to find another target.

If theres a name you really want you should just put the current date or year of birth at the start of your name.

read the terms for which accounts would be reset. I doubt if you have any friends less than 2nd rank

Archived