Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Milestone sigils replaced by other milestone sigils

Palewing

I did the 250th login today, and was confused when 2 of the 3 sigils were sigils I had chosen before. I chose the third sigil that I knew I hadn't chosen before and then checked my available sigils. My Awakened Luna and Solar Flare sigils have been replaced by Imminent Eclipse and Eternal Stasis sigils for some reason. It may not be the most critical bug, but it is a bug.

According to the wiki there were changes to Daily Tribute in Update 23.10 (2018-10-12). I suggest you compare what you already have against the new AND old Milestone List on the wiki page (https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Daily_Tribute).

When you can post that data, I suggest you ping [DE]Momaw.

With The New War coming, lots of older tenno are returning to the game. Finding and fixing this bug before New War drops would be a good thing!

I have played mostly before and after the intermediate login system. So I don't think I ever reached any milestones with the previous system(s). So the only thing I notice is the Sigil swaps. Which is Awakened Luna and Solar Flare replaced by Imminent Eclipse and Eternal Stasis.

And I got those sigils this year, and I had them in the inventory at least a few months ago. So the change must have happened recently, maybe even today at the 250th login. I believe I was at around 40 login days when I started playing again this year, in February or so. Though I am not certain. But most of the logins with the current system is from this year.

Archived