Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghoulsaw's new home after 'Plague Star'!

[DE]Rebecca

Honestly, the only issue I have with this announcement is the same one that has already been stated about the Bash Lab not being an appropriate place to put the Ghoulsaw in - it'd be way better to use it for whatever new stuff DE can conjure deriving from K-Drives... with a Corpus kind of aesthetic.

Otherwise, I always expected DE to include the Ghoulsaw later on elsewhere after Plague Star ended.

It's been said to death but it's right, the saw bp should be in the chem lab, parts from ghouls or ghoul bounties. Giving it to the ventkids makes absolutely zero sense, and riding it for a few seconds at best is a poor excuse to give it to a room that isn't even needed and you want to force use out of.

Gotten 12 Ghoulsaw full sets. then I only saw this announcements just now, also this announcements was started yesterday, after plague star have already ended. Got to sell them in trades fast within a few days before platinum in player's market for Ghoulsaw full set drops down to less then 10.

Should have gotten something else or not farm them so much.

i'll add into however many are mentioning it's kinda pointless to have a new __ in an Event if you immediately put it somewhere else the Day after that Event is over.

like, it's not about the personal cost or whether i do or don't make Plat - it's about what was the point of doing it in the first place then.

3 hours ago, iPathos said:

Did we see people whining about refunds when the Athodai was given a place to be obtained? No.

no, ofcourse you didn't, because it was originally given in August 2020 and then added to Railjack in March 2021 - as in, it had been a while.
and so that meant that there was a purpose to the original acquisition.

what people will be confused by, is introducing a new __ in an Event and making that seem like a big deal, and then people find out it was about the smallest deal that it could possibly be. words and actions in conflict with each other, and such.

4 minutes ago, taiiat said:

no, ofcourse you didn't, because it was originally given in August 2020 and then added to Railjack in March 2021 - as in, it had been a while.
and so that meant that there was a purpose to the original acquisition.

Read the rest of the context before responding to something already detailed further down, please.

On 2021-09-30 at 11:04 AM, Droghan said:

Why the Bash Lab?  Shouldn't this be in the Grineer Lab along with the other Grineer themed items?

Anywho thank you for making it available to everyone outside of the event!!

gotta put use to the bash lab somehow i guess : / just like how it makes little sense that Yareli got her own entire lab when she should have just been put into the tenno lab or even the energy lab.

also obligatory "please fix nidus prime's butt" post.

4 hours ago, NekroArts said:

Can I assume that people will demand their money be refunded when they make it available in-game?

4 hours ago, iPathos said:
4 hours ago, NekroArts said:

It has nothing to do with that, rather that it's a ridiculous notion to lock something like this behind a paywall (which again, I did pay for) without it either being guaranteed or otherwise obtainable. Some of us were sick during the event, some of us lost access to the game due to technical issues or IRL concerns.

Vastilok were free. It may be even prebuild + catalyst + slot but I may be wrong.

It was available for short time but no money needed. It was still better than Teshin bag - watch 1/2 hour to get 6 items - get one... useless graphic... and I want try shawzin thing.

Just now, Flannoit said:

also obligatory "please fix nidus prime's butt" post.

It reminds me of movies about Mesa's.... posterior youtube movie by Shy, afair.

Just now, quxier said:

i actually have no idea what you're referring to rip but i would greatly appreciate DE doing something to fix the fact that Nidus Prime has the actual worst ass in the game.

It feels like you looked at your statistics, saw that a lot of people weren't bothering with the Bash Lab for a single frame that everyone said was hot trash, so now you're going to start throwing things in there at random until more people opt in.  The Bash Lab feels like the only reason it even exists is to time and resource gate players into buying Yareli with plat, but that didn't work because you refuse to actually buff her into not being garbage.

She belonged in the Tenno Lab, with the other warframes if she was going to be in the labs at all.

The Ghoul Saw belongs in...  Oh, I don't know, the Chem Lab with the rest of the Grineer weapons?  The Vent Kids have absolutely nothing to do with the Ghoul Saw.  The fact that everyone begged you people to just let us at least ride the saw for longer so it could be fun since it's way too slow to be an effective status weapon, and you wouldn't do that but you're putting it in the Lab that should be all about riding Kdrives is honestly really crappy. 

Are we going to start getting a new lab every time you release some tiny new thing to farm and want it to take forever?

Make the Bash Lab make sense.  

1 hour ago, iPathos said:

Read the rest of the context before responding to something already detailed further down, please.

that's neither here nor there - if __ isn't supposed to be a big deal and just open to everyone, then just add it to the game normally without making a fuss about it.
that's the gist of what 'the other side of the fence to you' has to say.

1 hour ago, Flannoit said:

i actually have no idea what you're referring to rip but i would greatly appreciate DE doing something to fix the fact that Nidus Prime has the actual worst ass in the game.

There were some issues with Mesa as well. I get it from this movie:

It seems safe for work (I guess... there is no yt restriction) but just read title.

4 hours ago, quxier said:

Vastilok were free. It may be even prebuild + catalyst + slot but I may be wrong.

It was available for short time but no money needed. It was still better than Teshin bag - watch 1/2 hour to get 6 items - get one... useless graphic... and I want try shawzin thing.

I had my Vastilok and yup; she had her potato preinstalled and free slot like any other drop or giveaway.

Buying off Market, Prime Access/ Vault do this too as you know

For those who think they've been harmed for grinding the ghoulsaw and extra blueprints, I disagree. It was never announced that the weapon would be a Plague-Star exclusive. Also, it is logical that DE would find a way to keep providing a weapon they just created. If you feared you'd miss the chance to build the ghoulsaw or thought you would get rich selling it in the market, it was simply a miscalculation. Just as Lavos parts went from event drops to something else, the same was destined to happen with the ghoulsaw. Those who built the weapon through Plague Star got a first access to use it and test/upgrade compared to those who will have to get it from a dojo lab. That's what you should have done if you wanted the early access to ghoulsaw; use Plague Star to build one, just one, for you. That's it. 

On 2021-10-01 at 3:31 AM, (PSN)Claudija said:

Can you guys lay off Yareli's case? She may be a foreign concept that she's actually fun but getting fed up of all the hate aimed at her so much- between the Yareli haters and Wukong fanbois it's like boring, mindless Frame is more needed than something cute and fun... gawd...

> yareli
> fun
did u snort some weeb S#&$ before typing this ? xD

1 hour ago, Jenthai said:

> yareli
> fun
did u snort some weeb S#&$ before typing this ? xD

On a side-note, thanks for referencing the quote 👍.

I’m kind of over the Yareli hate too, so I left them a “like” on their post. Just need some fish parts and a few days (if I don’t just rush her out of curiosity) and I’ll get to see how she fares for myself since I don’t quite trust the community stance regarding “Fun” when I see so many posts and topics across a variety of things that seem anything but.

10 minutes ago, L3512 said:

That was the gambling.

Look at Basmu on warframemarket.

Oooh. Just did; so they were going to wait until the thing increased in value?

🤔 Personally, considering I was using a game-provided system like trading time for free plat to bypass paying money to the makers of Warframe, I don’t know how justifiable my anger would be or how much recompense I’d expect from said makers. It would have been my choice to focus on avoiding paying for something instead of… doing anything else

edit: Hm. Again hypothetically speaking, this gamble wouldn’t be paying off, which is part of why it’s a gamble and not a guarantee

8 minutes ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

Oooh. Just did; so they were going to wait until the thing increased in value?

Yeah the idea is that DE forgets about the saw for ages or makes it a really rare drop.

You bank on there being at most one plague star per year, say at a minimum twelve moths from now.

As supply dries up the price increases, try to sell before a major crash like Basmu right now.

Of course this plan goes out the window when DE makes the saw very easy and permanently obtainable. 

Archived