General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Kuva Larvling does not spawn after yellow screen flashes

basvard

I have been playing high level Grineer levels to attempt to spawn a Kuva Larvling. The screen flashes yellow, but I can run the entire map or finish the mission without spawning a Kuva Larvling. This occurs for any mission types. This issue also occurs when I'm playing Grineer missions in Steel Path. I've probably played hundreds of 20+lvl Grineer missions by now.

It issue has been persisting for nearly half a year, which I didn't think much about it until I wanted to get the Kuva Hek or Kuva Grattler which were recently released.

Just now, basvard said:

Am I supposed to stop?

No, just checking you're definitely killing when the lights flicker. You need to kill to get it to spawn. 

The larvaling won't spawn in defence (and possibly other endless, not sure to be honest).

Can't have a sister and kuva lich at the same time (I'd have thought the lights won't flicker if you have an active corpus lich).

Can't really think of anything else. Maybe have someone else host and see if a larvaling spawns.

Guess what~ I'm eating crow for the next meal.

Of all things, I happened to spawn a Kuva Larvling just mere hours after creating this bug thread; not only that, it's a Kuva Grattler that I wanted, but 30% elemental bonus 😥 I bet that's DE's revenge on me... I'll take it.

It is a non-issue now.