Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wait a minute don't we have cure for infestation?

ChaoticEdge

5 hours ago, GrayArchon said:

The Myconians from the Glast Gambit weren't really Infested, they just lived near it. There was something called the "Triuna" that may have been a weak strain of Infestation (but maybe not), and the Lotus was able to cure this Triuna condition from Neewa (if you chose to do so). No large-scale Infestation cure.

we have large scale of infested, in lore even thou the orokin done experiment for pretty much like u said different stage of infestation just 3 type but it doesn't mean the strain would be different from 1 side view for it is no different to try cure chicken pox with cow pox but not get off subject, we had cure the lowest strain and yet we were able heal Alad V the mid tier and your saying "The High Tier Is Too Hard" I am not asking cure the planet with in 1 day for hell no just keep it that way but the only infestation I find it strange more then the gray strain is the one in Eris for no one know what is that black puddle?  I say it is missing 3rd strain to me because it is tar color for I am going called it the "Black Strain" because the color is black and no plz ppl no racist joke who thought early in the future because sometime simple-minded ppl will think that way.  Yes I know warframe strain is infested for it pose to consider 4.5 strain because following correct order, the thin strain that is the weakest infested but don't have hive mind, 2nd strain alad v created, the gray strain yet we skip warframe strain for no one want to ask where did they get large amount of frame strain from orokin's accident making warframe to all this random strain?  Pretty much no one want to ask did they have huge patch serum they actually got warframe strain or either randomly evolved strain from Eris for that is why I am still calling it black strain because it is hive mind but able control and create the shape to use infested weapons because thanks to that sweet making throwing infested boomerang.  Hadn't thought of that one did ya?  Pretty much if we actually investigate pretty much it might be the worst strain then the gray strain because we watch the strain convert with in few days for good hidden reason because they actually act like real virus for it feel like I am watching SCP about some creepy old guy who come out black ooze on the wall and kill every single light switch whatever he walk as he decay your bones matter in seconds but that is not the case for this one create zombies perfect enough keep the perfect shape of special subject back to be like warframe strain but it seems like it is almost stable but still got hive mind still controlling how to proper cure things.  I don't want Eris boy go touching Demio because the fact in guessing theory it is all out war between 2 strain the black strain and gray strain even thou the gray strain look superior but we seen our warframe destroy every single fiddle stick infested like it was a brush a dust off for possible these black strain could easily gather any survivor and infect them to become one great minion of new advance black strain.  This for sure yea I understand there weren't actually a cure for black strain but if you become hive mind pretty much it might be the opposite and probably able cure them in a way but it be all over again like Nidus quests for npc are half human and half infested for it is better the infested let the ppl being half way so they could live on like good bro instead of being a munchy wolves monster that smell 1st blood.  So yea if we figure out control the black strain pretty much we would go for a field trip because the fact getting sample of it is good enough to make a cure for it does act like cow pox can cure chicken pox still.

5 hours ago, GrayArchon said:

Alad V is a highly intelligent scientist and he raided (or rather, we raided on his behalf) an extensive network of biotech laboratories run by another highly intelligent scientist, Tyl Regor (this was Operation: Tubemen of Regor if anyone needs context). Alad then took those data and created a cure for himself. This cure was likely personally tailored to him (especially because Mutalist Alad V was a unique manifestation of the Infestation, as he kept his consciousness and had enough agency to seek a cure), and more significantly, Alad didn't share his work with us, so we don't have access to whatever he used to cure himself. Keep in mind that Alad V understands the Infestation better than anyone alive. So no, we can't use Alad's cure for anyone else.

that is why we blackmail him and we will run test subject that we can capture in demios or other wise he will face the same fate having a stick up his rear again for it is funny how he cured himself against sentient's machine parts from away sentient's controls.  I am even more surprised we didn't have a actually boss battle again with Alad V sentient mode for I find it even more funny if we gone back and beat his tin can again 3rd time but no yet as DE did try not make Alad V a whoopy boy for the 3rd time.  Pretty much we can do simple spy mission and try get Alad's data about his research of the infested still for we do got corpus getting their research still with the planet even it is grineer for both of them probably try get resources and get off the bloody planet that try swap them like flies.  Pretty much we just gotta do old school busting into ppl old folk home and just rob everything.

6 hours ago, GrayArchon said:

If you listen to the Entrati's dialogue, they are thoroughly Infested, not just in mind but in body. Their memories and consciousnesses are compromised. Curing them would be an extensive process. They've been trying to cure themselves for hundreds of years, and we're unlikely to have anything they don't, seeing as they are Orokin.

that is why I suggested use warframe strain for they didn't think getting sample of that one but if you realized if they didn't lost their memories like regular infested like 1st strain and 2nd strain is because this gray strain is related to black strain but if we view it the reason why they hadn't took over by pure infected for you have to come to think deeper about it, for thousands of years they just become infected for this gray strain is similar to umbra some odd reason but it felt like Ballas "was" on the planet because father mention his name for he might provided the gray strain for might be similar to the black strain that was found Eris for made by that "was a boy" for who knows what how many infected black strain just hiding among the crowds.  This seem that black strain has absolute control their appearance unlike the warframe who turn into well you know the way they are, as we see in Demios we seen 2 infested fight for control being like the sun and the moon for they act like animal behavior.  This ask the question if the Entarti's family aren't fully turn into thous creepy ancient ones that mean it is possible they could research the hive mind and able as hopefully become the hive mind themselves because well obviously the good reason from my comment about black strain vs the gray strain and must kept away from each other for both planet is few things worried might happen, 1st black strain can easily mind control individual gray strain just think as necromancer game thing for kill a crowd and control over them but view it as infecting the infection, 2nd the 1 side planet might come agree with the other planet as they could end up horrible then black strain even been created with the gray strain.  As again, it is not like they had the original source to get that provided sample for if only there is a warframe goes into deeper in Eris's black pool to get sample for the Entarti's family for they would more likely would understand it possible of gray strain and that black strain how it works for always need sample possible original strain that started it all.

This is a bad misreading of multiple events. First of all, we don't know that Earth's plant life is what exterminated the Infestation there, although it is possible. But we also know that Saryn was created to fight the Infested and reclaim Earth, so perhaps it was her that did it, or something else entirely. But if the forests did wipe out the Infested from Earth, then they did it because they were specifically engineered by the Orokin to do it and it likely took a very long time. Now, you reference the Cicero Crisis, which is when the Grineer tried to poison the forests and we fought back. The Tenno injected the antidote to the Cicero toxin, keeping the forests alive. The Infestation was not involved in any way.

that too but it was also plague star, for yes Saryn got rid the infested but she didn't get rid of all of them if we recall it their were some roaming around (mission) but they are hiveless for basically she sort of killed major hive mind try infested the planet.  The toxin for yea we could use that too for the grineer's toxin proved well against plague star for injecting couple to kill part the infested to make it "stable" would be good idea and same time bad idea but gotta figure out how create proper toxin that doesn't harm Entarti family for our aim to bring the toxin to the hive mind for once the hive mind is dead, the Entarti family could create something similar but best and hopefully together create a special hive mind that actually stabilized infected planet for yea I know it won't turn back but it is better to control much you can about the infestation to try side with you.  Also we had a one thous orokin's totem that control 1 special infested that infested drone thing.  That is why I refer to the event of the forest because it is better make nice big batch to kill part the infestation where the hive mind just randomly rampaging part of Demios because why not for it is better to roll it.

We know Sentients have resistance or immunity to the Infestation, but that's not really relevant to the discussion, as the Entrati are not Sentients.

I am talking about the Tau element for the orokin "use to gather/mining resources" for they could create special nanomachine or tau nanomachine to be part their blood stream for we had half sentient before it is not like Alad V wanted to be half sentient for he had PTSD with the infested.  All the Entarti must worry is being controlled by sentients for it is better either A: use tau materials try cure the infestation out ur body or B: use the whatever strain of infested or warframe to prove that u can have good amount of peace.  Pick ur poison.

This is not true. We don't know when Eris was overrun by the Infested, but it seems to have been in the modern era. Konzu says his uncle was a trader in the area some decades ago, and the Eris cephalon fragment states that there used to be Grineer and Corpus activity at Eris but not anymore, due to the Infested. So while Eris is one of the main hotspots of Infested activity, it probably hasn't been so for very long in the grand scheme of things. Deimos, on the other hand, has been Infested for a very long time, and is the home of Lephantis, an Infested creature that Lotus says was "created to fight in the Old War" against the Sentients. If any place was going to be the origin of the Technocyte, it may be Deimos. It's certainly more likely than Eris.

During that time pretty much we had forgot that corpus was running the show for we had that creepy old guy who lived in the void for his outfit doesn't have that nice glittery gold like for all his hand or part of his arm is cover in gold, pretty much this guy had corpus who worship him for it doesn't mean that his empire was part helping out partly of the orokin or doing some fancy trading here and there for it was recorded that the corpus had bunch old ship for we don't know what is 1st ship dated that era for we don't know anything about what the corpus's ship look like in the 1st place for we only got Eris cephalon fragment that is not enough wipe anyone's rear because his uncle was a trader decades ago for how long that decades for he could of come accidently across a infestation ship or get tap by infested on the ship for this prove that Eris was or is infested even in the alpha or beta the corpus use to own Eris until they drill a hole too deep in there if I recall it remembering it right we bomb that Eris and no one want drive close to that infestation house because we only killed part of the hive and now they got reformed as they get controlled that sweet black ooze.  How do I know, this was old event no one remember by 1 time and thous symbol patches on ur arm didn't exist for it was in the alpha because all we did was color the frame that was all we can do.  As again J3 and Lephantis are separate guys as we all know but we had oldest J3 the flying fart space monster for he was able control cephlon thx to alad's v for he been there the longest as well with Lephantis just few years behind as we know Lephantis view of 3 horror face, 1 of them look like got the corpus's head the other 1 isn't a grineer it is just servant grineer and the 3rd 1 look like regular human being but did we forgot that ancient were orokin this means that the Lephantis is the oldest of the old because the rules when orokin empire still alive they had merchant corpus going, grineer servant boy and orokin slave master as the corpus hate the guts of orokin as grineer same as well hate the orokin because the fact they both were treated like trash that is why we see corrupted orokin servant running around being gone A-wall in mission defense for defending the pod.  This means that something is a deep secret that isn't cover by warframe's lore for look how messy it is.

I can assure you that what you have said is in no way canon. There are no "Sentient nanomachines" and we have no information on the Lotus attempting to do anything against the Infestation in recent times (really, since the Jordas Verdict).

it can be and possible, because how do they use mimic for they don't use hologram they actually change shape because thanks to tau materials that act like forma for think like it is gallon the real metal that melt room temperature (70-73 degree) for it become liquid and once temperature drop it become a solid but ur asking the fact "why didn't the sentient use nanomachine?" they just did the mimic is the only living proof they could just simple to be for these little shapeshifter for it wouldn't make sense that they don't have nanomachine in them because how do they change forum or get resistance for tau materials is very popular and sentient has capable learning things faster that is why the orokin worried that if they send in the nekramech in they would take the shape and better version the the nekramech for they don't have void energy to provide to reset their stats.  The fact that the sentient are learning machine for they can easily gather materials for they were originally were meant to use as prob a random off planet just like a driller machine we farm on either the phone or computer.  This only prove that these sentient can learn how to use nanomachines and just change shape for it is tech and they did had sentient fuse with human being (corpus) for it doesn't mean they can't learn how hack nanomachine into their own body as we look at lotus who look like appeared to be human and transform herself into the machine she not meant to be.

Lotus is unlikely to have cared for anyone back in the Orokin days except maybe Ballas (who is not Infested). Lotus/Natah was a Sentient spy with a purpose during wartime. She wasn't there to make friends.

R u sure about that (look at the tenno kids) I mean there gotta be orokin's children look like the tenno kids for I wouldn't blame she go soft heart-ed for them too.

Nope. Sentients cannot control the Infested. Why would you think this?

Corrupted Ancient infested, just 1 grab control materials and it is done and not only that they got Ballas WHO USE TO CONTROL UMBRA!

7 hours ago, GrayArchon said:

????????????

I'll explain, covid isn't like infested, this is air bone covid and ur compare it to infested that turn ppl into zombies while covid is just shut down humans bodies.

4 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Sentients arent infected because the infestation is in reality techno-organic. Sentients are highly adaptive against technology, so like with everything else highly advanced they either manage to turn the infestation into their pet or they simply shut it down, like they do with the frames.

I didn't said the sentient are infected, they can use nanomachine just part of it because they can adapt technology and nanomachine is technology and they had bioengineer thanks to Alad V and Ballas and yes agreed that the infested turn to be pets because simple study of the hive they could easily control it and make horrified End of the universe event unless void storm pop up everywhere then probably gg everyone that everyone dies.

And since the orokin bio-tech engineers arent around as far as we know, chances that someone would come up with a new version of helminth to help rehabilitate the entrati would be very small. Chances are the best "cure" out there is the one that the entrati have made, which is more a blocker that afaik they need to constantly refill. Introducing them to helminth would just turn them into frames. There is also a high chance that the entrati rely on their bond with all of deimos to survive, the moon is likely part of them just as they are part of it.

Hold up Entarti family is orokin and they did had their son work on bio tech engineers and also the girl who like watch disection so sort of they are but not exactly know how but it is possible to use helminth to cure the them in some what but lets hope we can use warframe's strain to give them legs at least for we could at least amired how they come up with nice leggings XD but putting the joke aside more likely Entarti family would of take the chance to use warframe's strain if they had the original strain that is why I want go to Eris to collect that black strain sample because due thx to Ballas's note that he left behind for the infested that boy provided and seeing new ppl being infested end up being look like from Ballas's note for some the image shows the infested started a "bio pod" and sample was tooken from there for I don't know it would be alright but if possible to control it just like ballas did, they could control their legs if they get warframe strain being their new legs then they probably walk all over the place and study all this and how as well with why.  Then again the children understood something we did not because well obviously ballas added more note afterward.

And what do you mean with Tau materials? No one but the sentient can access Tau, and I highly doubt they are willing to stop at deimos to help out an orokin family when their main goal is to annihilate all of Sol already. Or with Tau materials, do you mean use the tech that made the sentients? I kinda doubt the any orokin wants to do that given how that tech turned out last time.

really dude?  u had no clue what is Tau Materials is?   Tau materials doesn't belong to only the sentient but the sentient collect these materials because these materials are the adaptive materials was the main goal, but I didn't say the sentient will help, the orokin family I said must create simliar to the sentient thus I suggested nanomachine able use tau materials so that way as possible  for it is either due or be stuck on the planet forcefully bound.  Now imagine if the sentient invade the planet they would go for the 1st thing, the HoD and then the family because we know these nekramech would fight these sentient as well so does the infested for little we know the infested on the planet don't have that firepower to defeat the sentient for we need buy time if the invasion come (probably we need full on boss juggernauht to fight the sentient for counting the Entarti's family to create really thick juggernaught and nekramech).  As either we face giving the Entarti family tau materials or either they live off a special infused of infested strain they can control.  Pick ur poisons.

DE have also never said no to Nidus Prime. Certain players have said no to Nidus Prime since they cant think outside of a matchstick box.

that is why I dislike when ppl has bipolar disorder sometime for it start giving me flashback horrible time who has very bad bipolar disorder but as again, if Nidus Prime exist then it is possible to control the infested and create some legs.

7 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Hold up Entarti family is orokin and they did had their son work on bio tech engineers and also the girl who like watch disection so sort of they are but not exactly know how but it is possible to use helminth to cure the them in some what but lets hope we can use warframe's strain to give them legs at least for we could at least amired how they come up with nice leggings XD but putting the joke aside more likely Entarti family would of take the chance to use warframe's strain if they had the original strain that is why I want go to Eris to collect that black strain sample because due thx to Ballas's note that he left behind for the infested that boy provided and seeing new ppl being infested end up being look like from Ballas's note for some the image shows the infested started a "bio pod" and sample was tooken from there for I don't know it would be alright but if possible to control it just like ballas did, they could control their legs if they get warframe strain being their new legs then they probably walk all over the place and study all this and how as well with why.  Then again the children understood something we did not because well obviously ballas added more note afterward.

really dude?  u had no clue what is Tau Materials is?   Tau materials doesn't belong to only the sentient but the sentient collect these materials because these materials are the adaptive materials was the main goal, but I didn't say the sentient will help, the orokin family I said must create simliar to the sentient thus I suggested nanomachine able use tau materials so that way as possible  for it is either due or be stuck on the planet forcefully bound.  Now imagine if the sentient invade the planet they would go for the 1st thing, the HoD and then the family because we know these nekramech would fight these sentient as well so does the infested for little we know the infested on the planet don't have that firepower to defeat the sentient for we need buy time if the invasion come (probably we need full on boss juggernauht to fight the sentient for counting the Entarti's family to create really thick juggernaught and nekramech).  As either we face giving the Entarti family tau materials or either they live off a special infused of infested strain they can control.  Pick ur poisons.

Entrati are orokin yes, and they have come up with what they already can to combat the infestation. Just because they were orokin researchers it doesnt mean they worked with the helminth project. They seem to have been very dedicated to the void aswell as later on trying to survive the infestation of Deimos. Ballas also didnt control the infestation, Margulis did, which how her surrogates for the Tenno came to be before there was even a thought of Warframes. Ballas then weaponized that research as we learn in the Titania quest.

I'm still not sure what you think "tau materials" are. The sentients werent made from "it", since whatever "tau materials" are, they come from the Tau system and only the sentients have been there. That means only the sentients have access to it if it is even a thing. Very likely there are no Tau specific materials since it is just another system in the universe with the basic composition as the rest. Possibly the sentients have had their own researchers create things from the normal resources in Tau, much like how the orokin have made plastids, nano-spores, somatic fibers and so on with regular Sol system resources. Or there was an advanced race in Tau prior to the sentients getting there. But we havent seen traces of either option really.

17 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

What I realized, we had about good amount of "cure" lore about infestation, in the "Nidus Quest" before lotus turn rouge, lotus said "we got a cure for the infestation" these ppl were living with the infestation in the station as if we remember it correctly Alad V for he got a quest (event war) for he "WAS" infested and got "cured".  Now where I am going with this is why didn't we get the cure for the Entarti's family? 

Confused GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Then again someone will say "oh they been there over probably thousands of years for they are stuck like that" and no, not going buy that rubbish for we did had event "injecting cure for the forest" not only that as I observed the world infestation even thou they been there "THE LONGEST" they didn't infested whole planet to correct to see that these infested cannot consumed everything like the Heart of Demios, the nekromech, the orokin's room area, whatever there is "gold like color" (Tau materials) or void essence.  It's not like we can't cure them when we could of inject much we can to give these Entarti's family back their life back.

*sigh* I do question DE's when they making lore but as I realized we had half bake stories why we didn't cure the Entarti's family or did they ever think about getting the cure for themselves.

You're forgetting, for the Glast Gambit quest, those people are only protected because of the Triuna. There is no cure for the Infestation. Alad may not actually be cured, as far as we know.

16 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

When DE first announced the "infested open world", I was so sure it was going to be on Eris! Even the Zealots of the Emissary nightwave story suggested Eris.

Even Konzu says Eris:

• "Infestation. My uncle, Hinmun, sold minerals aboard a market near Eris. Quite popular with deep-system traders. At least, it was. They were broadsided by one of these boils. It spread fast. They could have run; risked taking it with them. Instead, they turned off life support and blew out escape pods. Decades later, it still orbits Eris, writhing. One voice repeating the same message, over and over, 'We are death. Leave us, and do not look back.' My uncle's voice. Fail here, Tenno, and that will be the fate of Cetus. To be warning for the living. From a place where none may tread."

See, I don't get how you would've thought it would be Eris. It has no mission nodes on the surface, only abandoned ship nodes. Anything "open world" there would've needed to be a very large, very open ship. Either that or DE would've had to completely remake Eris. Doing that would've probably left the derelicts the way they were then, not being moved.

15 hours ago, --F--NerevarCM said:

First: The people living with the infestation are only safe because of the Triuna. Like the Lotus said, the Infestation fears hybrids. Thats why when the Triuna is kidnaped, the Infestation starts attacking the Myconians. The Triuna have a unique strain of the Infestation. One that is extremely weak but reduces the lifespan of the infected. And only kids can have it and only by blood transfusion.

The Triuna strain is weak, so the Triuna can be cured from it.

I think you need to check your information there. The Triuna is not a Infestation strain, it is a genetic mutation.

13 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

O RLY? | Know Your Meme

no that was a joke, and it is possible, if you think about it the sentient are not infected, if we look at the corrupted orokin infested one they aren't cured but they were controlled.  They weren't pure harvest void energy of course we know void energy "harms" but the orokin "made to harness void energy" oh like relic, sorts of things but they can't even use tau materials nanomachine (the whole planet is full of it) and it is better to start using frames parts that are left over like xaku when (lore) they build it and this what we got for it get one thing that no one consider that "they could of used" a part of the strain of warframe but not head alpha, so they could least get some "legs" or able at least use something better instead of relying worm like body of ur legs being devour by the infested for better way to travel when needed.  More like I find it funny they didn't think creating a frame legs for them start walking and don't say it's dark when we had guy turn into every bits all the way to his head in a moa.  It doesn't mean you can't save every parts your body at least you got good memories still intact for I even more realized why didn't they use tau materials place on their legs so they don't get infested for their whole planet got some tau materials or orokin materials that repelled some the infested for I know that the infested didn't devour everything and if they did they wouldn't be scared touching that is from the void or either tau materials.  In the game, we know so little how much they do with doctors in the game for we had not seen a actual doctor in the game that is regular NPC that medic a person for all we do medic that rescue target or either that npc who is down.  Now I know what all you thinking and probably going say "how long this guy is going rambled" for it is not done, the way DE how they did it wasn't exact corse where they are going for they always have tons of series unexplained or why but it turns out they want go prime everything for I guess they don't want to get ask what's going on back there for early they said "No to nidus prime" and now they got "yes nidus prime" that means they don't know how they are going drive this so basically none that matter if your infested or got cured for orokin they just jump into another body but I am assure you it doesn't mean it won't be canon seeing father with mechanical legs or either warframe's legs that he try improvised to be a man trying stand up with his 2 legs and I am pretty sure dev thought of this ahead before I say rubbish, more likely if they do get warframe legs I just going imagine they got nice legging and hopefully it doesn't end up looking like xaku where you probably going need some void battery attach to relic balls as your force run around whole map to keep the energy secured and not run out energy on the legs.  I am pretty sure back then where the corpus still experimenting warframes for it wouldn't be useless for the Entarti's family about research the frame's legs or parts when they could use all that recycled frames in the market that we sold every time that bunch useless frame we got or either got gifted over 100 same frames for I am pretty sure the Entarti family can make it up as they get some good large amount of legs from few 20s-30s frames while they get dissected like the corpus does.  I am pretty sure it is inhuman to frame but we all feed our frames to that helmith that devour frame on the wall.  Pretty much we are the bad guys here if you say we are inhuman to the frame but face the fact it is better to befit the Entarti with warframes so they get pairs of legs so they can at least use less the rat tunnel and start popping up on T.V instead of getting the annoying popping up like a mole ppl.  Pretty much I think the Entarti family probably are missing they beloved legs alot and I am pretty sure the either the son has twisted habit to make some infested legs for himself or either the father create cyborg legs as the mother and sister will be asking where da fiddle stick their pairs of legs at.  Everything right now of the cure of the infested is becoming canon and not canon for they both are facing bipolar moments of time how they direct each other flipping that bird each other.  As DE don't want to talk about Eris by who was there the longest then Demio and more powerful for all who know what because the accident originally started there in lore because the orokin thought it be alright to start figure out how to use this infested to infect the sentient but it doesn't work while the sentient laugh it off as the orokin's weapon get backfired, once again not going off topic pretty much the orokin had no clue how to cure it but it seem the lotus has the result of the cure and same result to Alad V for I got funny feeling that the Lotus know about how play doctor for no one want ask the question how does the lotus make sure to separate the terrified infested in the 1st place for no one want to bloody ask how.  Well we already got spoiler that she was sentient and made half sentient and half human being which return cyborg but worst version for they got nanomachine and look even Ballas got sentient's legs for living.  Where I am going with this oh I dunno probably pointing out it is canon that lotus was using some sort sentient nanomachine to destroy infested for who knows for loving that her medical skills are really advance for sentient for no wonder why the founder of the sentient liked her in the 1st place because she didn't noticed she is bright and clever in her own ways but doesn't think properly when going emotional. 

Now pulling another meme for it is time for u guys to get the picture

Think Mark Invincible GIF - Think Mark Invincible Omniman - Discover &  Share GIFs

Yes right now, no one get the picture how much research done by the lotus if she chose to save everyone from the infested that was created by accident for she could of wipe out the infested in the 1st place but I ask why she didn't do so because the infested were once ppl and probably recognized someone probably who she hold dear as well just like her beloved lover, she has the power cure infested in a way or either figure out to control the infested because the fact she can used sentient and somehow able easily enslaved the ppl again like wolf who was secret agent of the sentient and just completely force made every single corpus in Alad V to be half sentient.  Now think about this, if she gave herself time developed cure for thous corrupted orokin ancient for no one want to wonder will that ancient will be mindless like warframe or end up being like umbra for this wasn't failed experiment for he was able kept his memories intact best he could.  As we all know it, the new war is coming for everyone is going say "it is going be mind blown" but if I am right in my prediction when sentient abducting much they could or whatever they chose, I am pretty sure they turning them into half sentient or replicating kuva and think carefully, the sentient is smarter then what we think, that doesn't have good back lore about them and now understanding between it is pretty much pointed out they do have abilities either control a infested for it takes sometime to adapt to get into their infested hive mind for all they needed just a push for they could of easily achieved unlimited of infestation sentient army for we seen corrupted orokin ancient get controlled so does it is possible for infested hive mind get controlled for like I said it takes time.  Now think about what if lotus was still good lotus we know of still care for she would try new children to care for as well and understanding to cure any infested best she could, that would be unimagineable if she chose the right path but we all know she was filled with doubted mind and worried her secrets will be spilled all over.  I find it funny how the dev don't think their own action before hand but really got no one helping the lore correction in the game.  Everytime I find it DE lacking here and there but don't want go out filling out like warhammer 40k how the developer of warhammer 40k are very determined keep their lore good and very dang good and how much stric action they put into.  Right now, I wish DE took their lore bit more serious or put more on elbow grease to really get the engine started ppl sink into the warframe's lore so that ppl don't find it "confusing" for there been in the past they hadn't been serious about their lore to in take about.  As we know the infested is same mess and just got more messy for the cure somehow got understandable and not understandable even thou you said "this and that" but it doesn't mean "why we can't?"

Please, man, for gods sakes. Nobody can read this. Please put some English class lessons into this. Use spell check for starters. Hit enter to make shorter paragraphs. Edit, man, edit.

12 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

I have a question. I wasn't around when Jordas Golum was new. Was Jordas created by the Mutalist Strain? I kinda thought he was older than that... but its a blur.

With this kind of lore I'm really clueless. (and sometimes DE "retconned" things that I didn't know existed).

No, pretty sure he has nothing to do with the mutalist strain. On account of the infested Cephalon part.

1 hour ago, ChaoticEdge said:

we have large scale of infested, in lore even thou the orokin done experiment for pretty much like u said different stage of infestation just 3 type but it doesn't mean the strain would be different from 1 side view for it is no different to try cure chicken pox with cow pox but not get off subject, we had cure the lowest strain and yet we were able heal Alad V the mid tier and your saying "The High Tier Is Too Hard" I am not asking cure the planet with in 1 day for hell no just keep it that way but the only infestation I find it strange more then the gray strain is the one in Eris for no one know what is that black puddle?  I say it is missing 3rd strain to me because it is tar color for I am going called it the "Black Strain" because the color is black and no plz ppl no racist joke who thought early in the future because sometime simple-minded ppl will think that way.  Yes I know warframe strain is infested for it pose to consider 4.5 strain because following correct order, the thin strain that is the weakest infested but don't have hive mind, 2nd strain alad v created, the gray strain yet we skip warframe strain for no one want to ask where did they get large amount of frame strain from orokin's accident making warframe to all this random strain?  Pretty much no one want to ask did they have huge patch serum they actually got warframe strain or either randomly evolved strain from Eris for that is why I am still calling it black strain because it is hive mind but able control and create the shape to use infested weapons because thanks to that sweet making throwing infested boomerang.  Hadn't thought of that one did ya?  Pretty much if we actually investigate pretty much it might be the worst strain then the gray strain because we watch the strain convert with in few days for good hidden reason because they actually act like real virus for it feel like I am watching SCP about some creepy old guy who come out black ooze on the wall and kill every single light switch whatever he walk as he decay your bones matter in seconds but that is not the case for this one create zombies perfect enough keep the perfect shape of special subject back to be like warframe strain but it seems like it is almost stable but still got hive mind still controlling how to proper cure things.  I don't want Eris boy go touching Demio because the fact in guessing theory it is all out war between 2 strain the black strain and gray strain even thou the gray strain look superior but we seen our warframe destroy every single fiddle stick infested like it was a brush a dust off for possible these black strain could easily gather any survivor and infect them to become one great minion of new advance black strain.  This for sure yea I understand there weren't actually a cure for black strain but if you become hive mind pretty much it might be the opposite and probably able cure them in a way but it be all over again like Nidus quests for npc are half human and half infested for it is better the infested let the ppl being half way so they could live on like good bro instead of being a munchy wolves monster that smell 1st blood.  So yea if we figure out control the black strain pretty much we would go for a field trip because the fact getting sample of it is good enough to make a cure for it does act like cow pox can cure chicken pox still.

that is why we blackmail him and we will run test subject that we can capture in demios or other wise he will face the same fate having a stick up his rear again for it is funny how he cured himself against sentient's machine parts from away sentient's controls.  I am even more surprised we didn't have a actually boss battle again with Alad V sentient mode for I find it even more funny if we gone back and beat his tin can again 3rd time but no yet as DE did try not make Alad V a whoopy boy for the 3rd time.  Pretty much we can do simple spy mission and try get Alad's data about his research of the infested still for we do got corpus getting their research still with the planet even it is grineer for both of them probably try get resources and get off the bloody planet that try swap them like flies.  Pretty much we just gotta do old school busting into ppl old folk home and just rob everything.

that is why I suggested use warframe strain for they didn't think getting sample of that one but if you realized if they didn't lost their memories like regular infested like 1st strain and 2nd strain is because this gray strain is related to black strain but if we view it the reason why they hadn't took over by pure infected for you have to come to think deeper about it, for thousands of years they just become infected for this gray strain is similar to umbra some odd reason but it felt like Ballas "was" on the planet because father mention his name for he might provided the gray strain for might be similar to the black strain that was found Eris for made by that "was a boy" for who knows what how many infected black strain just hiding among the crowds.  This seem that black strain has absolute control their appearance unlike the warframe who turn into well you know the way they are, as we see in Demios we seen 2 infested fight for control being like the sun and the moon for they act like animal behavior.  This ask the question if the Entarti's family aren't fully turn into thous creepy ancient ones that mean it is possible they could research the hive mind and able as hopefully become the hive mind themselves because well obviously the good reason from my comment about black strain vs the gray strain and must kept away from each other for both planet is few things worried might happen, 1st black strain can easily mind control individual gray strain just think as necromancer game thing for kill a crowd and control over them but view it as infecting the infection, 2nd the 1 side planet might come agree with the other planet as they could end up horrible then black strain even been created with the gray strain.  As again, it is not like they had the original source to get that provided sample for if only there is a warframe goes into deeper in Eris's black pool to get sample for the Entarti's family for they would more likely would understand it possible of gray strain and that black strain how it works for always need sample possible original strain that started it all.

that too but it was also plague star, for yes Saryn got rid the infested but she didn't get rid of all of them if we recall it their were some roaming around (mission) but they are hiveless for basically she sort of killed major hive mind try infested the planet.  The toxin for yea we could use that too for the grineer's toxin proved well against plague star for injecting couple to kill part the infested to make it "stable" would be good idea and same time bad idea but gotta figure out how create proper toxin that doesn't harm Entarti family for our aim to bring the toxin to the hive mind for once the hive mind is dead, the Entarti family could create something similar but best and hopefully together create a special hive mind that actually stabilized infected planet for yea I know it won't turn back but it is better to control much you can about the infestation to try side with you.  Also we had a one thous orokin's totem that control 1 special infested that infested drone thing.  That is why I refer to the event of the forest because it is better make nice big batch to kill part the infestation where the hive mind just randomly rampaging part of Demios because why not for it is better to roll it.

I am talking about the Tau element for the orokin "use to gather/mining resources" for they could create special nanomachine or tau nanomachine to be part their blood stream for we had half sentient before it is not like Alad V wanted to be half sentient for he had PTSD with the infested.  All the Entarti must worry is being controlled by sentients for it is better either A: use tau materials try cure the infestation out ur body or B: use the whatever strain of infested or warframe to prove that u can have good amount of peace.  Pick ur poison.

During that time pretty much we had forgot that corpus was running the show for we had that creepy old guy who lived in the void for his outfit doesn't have that nice glittery gold like for all his hand or part of his arm is cover in gold, pretty much this guy had corpus who worship him for it doesn't mean that his empire was part helping out partly of the orokin or doing some fancy trading here and there for it was recorded that the corpus had bunch old ship for we don't know what is 1st ship dated that era for we don't know anything about what the corpus's ship look like in the 1st place for we only got Eris cephalon fragment that is not enough wipe anyone's rear because his uncle was a trader decades ago for how long that decades for he could of come accidently across a infestation ship or get tap by infested on the ship for this prove that Eris was or is infested even in the alpha or beta the corpus use to own Eris until they drill a hole too deep in there if I recall it remembering it right we bomb that Eris and no one want drive close to that infestation house because we only killed part of the hive and now they got reformed as they get controlled that sweet black ooze.  How do I know, this was old event no one remember by 1 time and thous symbol patches on ur arm didn't exist for it was in the alpha because all we did was color the frame that was all we can do.  As again J3 and Lephantis are separate guys as we all know but we had oldest J3 the flying fart space monster for he was able control cephlon thx to alad's v for he been there the longest as well with Lephantis just few years behind as we know Lephantis view of 3 horror face, 1 of them look like got the corpus's head the other 1 isn't a grineer it is just servant grineer and the 3rd 1 look like regular human being but did we forgot that ancient were orokin this means that the Lephantis is the oldest of the old because the rules when orokin empire still alive they had merchant corpus going, grineer servant boy and orokin slave master as the corpus hate the guts of orokin as grineer same as well hate the orokin because the fact they both were treated like trash that is why we see corrupted orokin servant running around being gone A-wall in mission defense for defending the pod.  This means that something is a deep secret that isn't cover by warframe's lore for look how messy it is.

it can be and possible, because how do they use mimic for they don't use hologram they actually change shape because thanks to tau materials that act like forma for think like it is gallon the real metal that melt room temperature (70-73 degree) for it become liquid and once temperature drop it become a solid but ur asking the fact "why didn't the sentient use nanomachine?" they just did the mimic is the only living proof they could just simple to be for these little shapeshifter for it wouldn't make sense that they don't have nanomachine in them because how do they change forum or get resistance for tau materials is very popular and sentient has capable learning things faster that is why the orokin worried that if they send in the nekramech in they would take the shape and better version the the nekramech for they don't have void energy to provide to reset their stats.  The fact that the sentient are learning machine for they can easily gather materials for they were originally were meant to use as prob a random off planet just like a driller machine we farm on either the phone or computer.  This only prove that these sentient can learn how to use nanomachines and just change shape for it is tech and they did had sentient fuse with human being (corpus) for it doesn't mean they can't learn how hack nanomachine into their own body as we look at lotus who look like appeared to be human and transform herself into the machine she not meant to be.

R u sure about that (look at the tenno kids) I mean there gotta be orokin's children look like the tenno kids for I wouldn't blame she go soft heart-ed for them too.

Corrupted Ancient infested, just 1 grab control materials and it is done and not only that they got Ballas WHO USE TO CONTROL UMBRA!

I'll explain, covid isn't like infested, this is air bone covid and ur compare it to infested that turn ppl into zombies while covid is just shut down humans bodies.

I didn't said the sentient are infected, they can use nanomachine just part of it because they can adapt technology and nanomachine is technology and they had bioengineer thanks to Alad V and Ballas and yes agreed that the infested turn to be pets because simple study of the hive they could easily control it and make horrified End of the universe event unless void storm pop up everywhere then probably gg everyone that everyone dies.

I'm beginning to think you know nothing about any of the lore.

Tau "materials" are not adaptive materials. The Sentients were made in the Sol/Origin system, they are only using an Tau "materials" after they first traveled there to start the terraforming/colonization project they were built for. The gold stuff you keep trying to push as Tau is just an Orokin architectural design choice. The original creator of the Sentients designed them as adaptive tech, nothing from Tau gives them their damage adaptation. The only thing they might have found over there that helps them is with their reproduction, nothing more.

Alad V has never been infected with any Sentient "nano-machines". That isn't even a thing in the game. Alad is not nor has ever been an amalgam. He created almagams utilizing both Corpus and Sentient tech. You must be referring to the Mutalist Strain of Infestation that Alad created himself and subsequently got infected by it, which allowed it to escape. We also have never been told if he is actually cured from this infection or it is merely being suppressed by something he created.

Also, dude, again. Smaller paragraphs, proper grammar, spell check/Grammarly and punctuation are your friends, not the enemy. 95% of what you typed is in rant format, so unreadable.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

I think you need to check your information there. The Triuna is not a Infestation strain, it is a genetic mutation.

No one knows if it is a genetic mutation or a weaker strain. Ergo Glast said this:

Ergo Glast: Triuna is the Myconian's chosen one. It passes from one to the next in a simple ceremony. A pin prick on the finger is all it is.

Lotus: A disease?

"Ergo Glast: Yes, likely. The Myconians may be carriers with ancestral resistance to the Infestation. Or they are merely keepers of the flame, perpetuating a weaker strain through this ritual."

Lotus: The Infested fear hybrids.

I said it is a strain because the Triuna ritual requires the next Triuna to be contaminated through blood. You can't pass a genetic mutation through blood contamination.

Not sure what magical cure can reverse the rapid cellular mutations that the Infestation forces onto its poor victims.

You might as well take a sample of the host's original unaltered DNA and clone him/her, use Transference or Kuva to transfer their consciousness into that untainted body.

Alad V was a special case because he developed the Mutalist Strain and had kept his intelligence and sense-of-self relatively intact, from the slow corruption of his flesh by an Infestation strain (which are likely made of nanites) designed to reconstitute inorganics and machinery.

2 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Ballas also didnt control the infestation, Margulis did

Lol what. Margulis has not worked with the Infestation as far as we know, aside from working on the Warframe Project. On the contrary, she called Silvana "the best Infestation biologist there was", implying that Silvana's expertise far outstripped her own. Margulis was a therapist who pioneered Transference. Aside from that, we don't know much about her scientific accomplishments.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Don't you mean Titania, not Saryn?

No. We don't know why Titania was ordered to be built, although Silvana later used her to fight against the Dax, Grineer, and possibly the Infested. But the Saryn Prime trailer shows that Ballas created Saryn in order to cleanse Earth.

28 minutes ago, --F--NerevarCM said:

I said it is a strain because the Triuna ritual requires the next Triuna to be contaminated through blood. You can't pass a genetic mutation through blood contamination.

There are viruses that can cause mutation through infection. HPV, for example, is a transmissible virus that can cause cervical cancer. I'm not aware of any viruses that persist as chronic infections that also cause symptomatic mutations in the host in a manner similar to the Triuna, but it's not outside the bounds of our understanding of biology (and Warframe, like most science fiction, stretches the bounds of science anyway). This is to say that the Triuna could still be a transmissible genetic mutation, distinct from the Technocyte Infestation itself.

14 minutes ago, PsiWarp said:

You might as well take a sample of the host's original unaltered DNA and clone him/her, use Transference or Kuva to transfer their consciousness into that untainted body.

It's interesting to note that, according to Father, Mother still envisions Continuity into a new, untainted body.

"I think my wife's clinging on to the idea we'll all just jump into new bodies one day. Would be nice. (under breath) She sure made a mess of mine."

19 hours ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

"...We are beyond help. The disease vectors are too complex, changing faster than I can study them. We can only prolong the inevitable." 

I mean when you compare them to Alad V they're in much worse shape

Father has a line how they don't want to cure it and would prefer to just get new bodies since they are still Orokin are aware of transference and can probably obtain enough kuva. I assume the issue is that they are Orokin and getting a good body for them would be difficult. I presume after a millennia of living as perfect demigods and a few centuries living as giant fungi people having an ordinary human body would be considered 'slumming it'.

3 minutes ago, BahamutKaiser said:

The normal Orokin treatment for disease is body snatching, this family won't practice that, they have accepted their doom.

I'm not sure why they don't cover themselves to Cephalons though, and borrow some Fortuna bodies...

Because that process is irreversible and considered as one of the punishments that the Orokin would dole out to individuals. How would they even be able to utilize Fortuna bodies? They may not even have a traditional brain anymore.

6 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Because that process is irreversible and considered as one of the punishments that the Orokin would dole out to individuals. How would they even be able to utilize Fortuna bodies? They may not even have a traditional brain anymore.

Program go in machiiiine.

17 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

It sorta fits his theme, the Infestation has some sentience after all. Nidus being able to move around under his own semi-sentience, you don't think that would've been something neat to have?

Yes the infestation has some sentience, but that isnt the infestation used in Warframes. And Umbra isnt sentient due to have a different Helminth version in him, he is sentient because Ballas fails (again, what a shocker!) to torment him with a single memory and the Umbra victim goes full blown Bourne unlocking them all and breaks free.

16 hours ago, GrayArchon said:

Lol what. Margulis has not worked with the Infestation as far as we know, aside from working on the Warframe Project. On the contrary, she called Silvana "the best Infestation biologist there was", implying that Silvana's expertise far outstripped her own. Margulis was a therapist who pioneered Transference. Aside from that, we don't know much about her scientific accomplishments.

Uhm yes she has. All the surrogates that she use for the tenno are Helminth husks. She them "hires" Silvana because she wants the project to move further, then Ballas shelves it at one point and dedicate the research to build the frames. If you think Margulis just worked with transference why do you think Ballas used her project to build frames? The first frames didnt make use of transference, that only became a thing after Ballas went back and finalized it, after both Margulis' execution and Silvanas' escape back to Earth, aswell as after the trouble with the initial non-operator frames and the accidental discovery of the tenno effect on the minds of the frames.

Ballas however was never involved in the initial Helminth research because he didnt want anything to do with the rehabilitation of the children. Sure, Margulis may not have been "hands on" creating the Helminth, but it was done as part of her project for the children. And saying she was a therapist is kinda oversimplifying it given the setting of WF, she was an Archimedean.

13 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

You are EVIL! :devil: You put an idea in my head and I was forced to make a meme. Enjoy 😸

w7WucG8.png

Outstanding! Granny clearly has the best assets.

Archived