Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do the colours on nidus prime work?

(PSN)Reaper330011

Question

After opening 62 relics I gave up and went ahead and bought the whole thing, but now I don’t know how the colours work.

Is the tertiary for the tentacle armor?

How do you change the emissive color on the abilities?

how do you change the ability colours and get it the exact color you want? I tried making ability color grey and emissive yellow but the emissive on the abilities turned up white?

on default colours the floor of ravenous is still black and red, how do you edit that?

The colours are so confusing and I can’t really get the result I want because I don’t know what part is what…

could anyone help explain it to me?

9 answers to this question

On 2021-11-10 at 12:24 PM, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

chose emissive orange for example and ability color grey. Guess what? The emissive was white for the abilities and the grey was black. How does it work?

I dont know what you mean exactly, its like i said. The energy color changes the color of the abilities while the emmisive changes the color of some glowing spots on the frame

8 hours ago, FrediSK..JAck said:

I dont know what you mean exactly, its like i said. The energy color changes the color of the abilities while the emmisive changes the color of some glowing spots on the frame

THE ABILITIES have glowing spots, which I guess is emissive. The emissive for THOSE don’t follow the colours I chose for emissive.

14 hours ago, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

THE ABILITIES have glowing spots, which I guess is emissive. The emissive for THOSE don’t follow the colours I chose for emissive.

Thats wrong, the emmisive colours doesnt affect the abilities colours, only on the frame. If you want to be able to color the energy more, put a forma on the frame and it will unlock the energy to have 2 spots just like the emmisive

Archived