Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How many years has it been since bugged reactant spawns was first made public knowledge?

JohnMorte

1 hour ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Yes, people aren't running endless fissures because of a rare bug. Or maybe it's because people have lives and don't want to spend 2 hours in a mission.

Nobody's asking for anyone to spend 2 hours in a mission. This wasn't that, it was a public fissure mission that you can easily drop out of after 1 round. Nobody showed up for it.

People are directly not playing public endless fissures because they are simply non-functional when it comes to reactant. They just play the easy exterminate fissures that 100% spawn reactant consistently and ignore endless stuff in public mode. And while it's fine to play endless stuff in more organized lobbies, it's still annoying if I just wanted to hop in a quick 1 or 2 waves of defense/interception. I'd say it constitutes more often than "rare."

1 hour ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

They also leave because as I said before, they get turned off the first 5 minutes because the group scatters 3 directions and at the 4:30 mark people realize they only have 4 reactant.

Let me backtrack a little bit by saying this: Collecting reactant is not a skill check or expression. Forcing teams to group up in survival is also not a skill check or expression. DE's design philosophy has been to avoid players gaming or forcing spawns, even if they don't want to say anything directly about it.

Further, players, after enough time and experience, will understand the game's more obtuse and niche interactions for what they are: obtuse and niche interactions, not any actual depth or mechanical skill check. You can functionally take whatever setup you want and it honestly doesn't make the whole broken system any better or worse, because it is already broken from the beginning.

The whole system in general is easily fixed. Stop pretending this bug is depth in gameplay and hold DE accountable. DE themselves acknowledge, though indirectly, that the fissure missions are still bugged. You know it, I know it, everyone else in this thread knows it.

This is why I say stop blaming the players: because if I, someone who fully understands the issue at hand and how to work around fissure spawns, can still come up short while playing normally, then the gamemode is blatantly flawed in general. Everyone I know who regularly plays Warframe agrees with me, so I don't just speak for myself: others experience this bug and are just as frustrated. You'll find that most of the players you want to blame also are aware of the bug and are actually trying to deal with it, but are not always successful.

I ask for players like you to put yourselves in the shoes of others, and try to have some empathy for the struggles others might have, instead of blanketly deeming everyone else to be beneath your skill without actually understanding their thought process.

Archived