Extremely Vivid Dream

TheNerdyShirt

This post is going to be weird as #*!% but I felt like sharing it anyways.

I typically don't dream, especially have vivid ones I remember well. Last night tho I had some weird Warframe "ARG" dream?

Look, I dreamt the #*!%ing plot points of the new war. Not the entire thing, but one of the climatic points. It took place in some Orokin tile, tenno outside their frames were using some kind of "Orokin dargyn" instead. Grineer, corpus, and tenno were all attacking the Lotus. S#&$ was wild. While all that was going on, a gigantic titan or something ripped the tile in half and the lotus's corpse was to float in space forever. 

Then once the story beats were finished. There was an assembly of about 100-150 tenno (actual people) who experienced the same thing. Socialized for a bit, then we all were assembled in groups. I #*!%ing swear I wish I could remember the IGN's of the people I met LMAO. Those groups were then assigned to study clues about the quest by observing our environment (kinda like nightwave ig).

Only things I remember about the "clue searching" part was that it took place when the infestation *JUST* started to take over the Orokin. Like the infestation was "fresh" and looked more like Deimos infestation rather than "derelict" infestation. 

Then afterwards I awoke. 

No I'm not on any kind of medication/drugs. Just #*!%in spooked bros.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TheNerdyShirt said:

This post is going to be weird as #*!% but I felt like sharing it anyways.

I typically don't dream, especially have vivid ones I remember well. Last night tho I had some weird Warframe "ARG" dream?

Look, I dreamt the #*!%ing plot points of the new war. Not the entire thing, but one of the climatic points. It took place in some Orokin tile, tenno outside their frames were using some kind of "Orokin dargyn" instead. Grineer, corpus, and tenno were all attacking the Lotus. S#&$ was wild. While all that was going on, a gigantic titan or something ripped the tile in half and the lotus's corpse was to float in space forever. 

Then once the story beats were finished. There was an assembly of about 100-150 tenno (actual people) who experienced the same thing. Socialized for a bit, then we all were assembled in groups. I #*!%ing swear I wish I could remember the IGN's of the people I met LMAO. Those groups were then assigned to study clues about the quest by observing our environment (kinda like nightwave ig).

Only things I remember about the "clue searching" part was that it took place when the infestation *JUST* started to take over the Orokin. Like the infestation was "fresh" and looked more like Deimos infestation rather than "derelict" infestation. 

Then afterwards I awoke. 

No I'm not on any kind of medication/drugs. Just #*!%in spooked bros.

I don't always like hearing about dreams, but man this one was a fun trip to read through. I love crazy stuff like this lmao. 

That’s really bizarre, because I logged in recently and it threw me into first person view. I saw a bunch of others in some sort of hazy Orokin tile (I thought it was Lua) and your description of Nightwave now makes me wonder. I restarted the game fairly quickly because I didn’t know what was going on and assumed it was some sort of bug 😨

• Like 1

I wish I could have a nice vivid WF dream. All my vivid dreams are either about me being in a warzone (I've never been to a war so not PTSD) and waking up extremely confused and searching for a hand grenade or something under my pillow. Sometimes those dreams involve people I know, sometimes just people I've seen, the odd part is when my late grandma shows up in them in military gear and look like she did around the age of 90. Or I repeat the same old dream I've had since I was 7 or so, being chased across an old stone bridge by a pack of dogs with smoldering fur and red eyes. I still wonder why a child would start dreaming about something like that.

• Like 1

I envy your vivid dream, OP (I love vivid dreams). Mine can devolve into night terrors where I either need to defend against the patch of black on the ground (my shirt or something), or kill it 😑

And then my brain slowly wakes up while I’m crouching in fear that my shirt is gonna get me, and I’m like “….Preeeetty sure I’m half-asleep. Best not chance it though” and I’ll stay ready to fight until it becomes apparent that subconsciously I’m kind of a dumbass

Edited by (NSW)Greybones