Reducing visual noise of drops

Zaebin

Hello there,

I was doing some kuva survival and noticed that I had a hard time figuring out what was happening on screen when enemies, particle effects and all other sorts of things were happening. I would like to suggest a toggle option that removed mods and resources visually from the map floor and instead mark them with a dot that would only be visible if the resource is within your field of view. I would also like to suggest reducing the size of numbers (or a slider) when doing damage to enemies. When zoomed in with a high magnification weapon the numbers just fly on my screen like fruit flies around a rotten maprico fruit.

Weirdly this reminds me of a change minecraft did quite some time ago now where they made multiple items on the floor goup together to increase performence. Warframe could do something similar at list with the billions of ammo packs that tend to have dropped at a certain point, basically take all ammo packs in a 5 meter radius and fuse them into one big universal ammo pack the devides back up into it's parts when picked up. the same could definitely work for resources, of course you can't merge them into a big jumble and unify them for waypoint purposes, but you can merge ones of the same type and since you're moving things around anyway maybe create some distance between them all so you know - as you said - what you're looking at. Mods and part drops I feel aren't such an issue, but where it get's me again is sentient cores (which vacuum still doesn't work on DE!)

• Like 2