Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Add Quad Bikes, useable in Dojo

MeisterKleister

I got bored by K-Drives fast. Yareli actually changed my mind about them. It's fun to ride on Merulina while pistol-blasting enemies.

34 minutes ago, Keiyadan said:

what is it worth having it in the game

Fun.
If they get the vehicle physics & feel right, it'd be fun. Driving is very fun in other games: Halo, PUBG, GTA, etc.
Dojo ATVs could open up a whole new world of custom race tracks.

I mean, Yareli or Yarelin't, you can still use your secondary while riding a K-Drive so...

But vehicles seem more suitable for open worlds, like when they showcased that absolute unit of a Corpus rover on the Plains.

One way or another, the concept idea is good, and fun, but the execution as many things in this game may be the problem.

Wouldn't mind having races on a post-New War plains though, could be fun with all the debry fire and stuff, though I'd need a different camera angle from the one given while using K drive...

20 hours ago, (PSN)Pablogamer585 said:

But vehicles seem more suitable for open worlds, like when they showcased that absolute unit of a Corpus rover on the Plains.

Oh yea, definitely.
I was thinking they could introduce a new desert based open world with more gentle slopes, suitable for driving with an ATV. 
I only mentioned Dojo because you could create tracks there, like the already existing parkour race tracks. Even better would be the ability to make race tracks in open worlds, but idk how feasible that would be.

hace 2 horas, MeisterKleister dijo:

Oh yea, definitely.
I was thinking they could introduce a new desert based open world with more gentle slopes, suitable for driving with an ATV. 
I only mentioned Dojo because you could create tracks there, like the already existing parkour race tracks. Even better would be the ability to make race tracks in open worlds, but idk how feasible that would be.

You and I are gonna be good friends then, I've been talking for a long time to my guys how much I'd LOVE a Mars open world with all the Egyptian-like lore Mars has and more.

And yeh, I see your point about dojos, we have pretty big stencil rooms to work with, but the ammount of resources and possible terrain clipping could be, chaotic.

Archived