Corinth Riven estimated Worth?

Wolftom99

Question

4 answers to this question

First, this belongs in Trade post. This also makes clear if you're on what Console/PC you are. Yes, this makes a large difference in the price categories.

Second, it kinda misses the Crit Multipliers, Corinth P is kind of THE Crit Shotgun in the game so you want CC and/or CD for it to be truly valuable. Also, with the introduction of Primary Arcanes, raw Damage has become kinda obsolete. Finally, the puncture looks bad ont the first look and for many this will lower the price, but since you're dealing slash damage with Hunter Munitions, this will actually be more effect against armor (which is kinda nice, considering Sentients are going to be a thing again in a few months). 

I wouldn't be too optimistic about the price, 150-200 seems like a very good deal, especially on the stingefest that is PS/XBox-Trade chat...

• Like 1

eh 50-100plat

note that now that we have Gun Condition Overload, -impact isn't as godlike as it used to be.

nowadays I actually prefer to have an even IPS distribution to stack up the CO.

I also tend to avoid damage/multishot on Rivens in favor of Crits now. Because for most riven dispos Damage and Multishot are better served by the new Galvanized Mods and Arcanes.

Yes I'm on PS4 and yes we are super greedy Corpus here.

Edited by (PSN)haphazardlynamed