Railjack auras

AreeSoothsayer

1 hour ago, taiiat said:

yes, they stack the same way as you'd expect like normal Auras.

with one stipulation - your own AI Crew carry the same Aura as you do. so when you're Solo you automatically get the 4x stacked strength of the Aura.

I didn't know this. I appreciate my AI crew even more. 

I only recently learned they improved pilot AI so it now looks at crewships and will (usually) shoot reactors. It's actually better than the average drunk player pilot. 

1 hour ago, Schwitzer said:

I only recently learned they improved pilot AI so it now looks at crewships and will (usually) shoot reactors. It's actually better than the average drunk player pilot. 

we'll just say i'm still going to have nightmares about even trying giving the AI the wheel - i'd rather just not. juggling the Laser and Pilot Seat is no obig deal to me anyways.

13 hours ago, Schwitzer said:

Crewship reactors cannot be shot by any railjack. Do you need to edit your post?

I asked this because startingg out it always looks like everyone has the same aura. However if the Crew have the same aura is the host then perhaps the starting auras that the ship arrives with remain in effect for the mission. Not changing according to who comes and goes in the mission. Since I personally have yet to see stats change in mission for Railjacks.

1 hour ago, 73yearsold said:

Why did DE get rid of the original Railjack UI? It was unique before and now it just looks like the generic frame and weapon mod system.

Yeah, I agree.  I liked how RJ seemed like a different system

Edited by Hypernaut1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

Certain Grineer crewships are protected by shields that have those reactors on the outside.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Grineer#Skold_Crewship

This says nothing about these crewships having outside reactors, they have shields but no reactors. The reactors are on the inside of crewships. The ones with shields only need an ordnance shot to take the shields down. Are you sure you are not thinking about the engine pods?

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Grineer#Skold_Crewship

This says nothing about these crewships having outside reactors, they have shields but no reactors. The reactors are on the inside of crewships. The ones with shields only need an ordnance shot to take the shields down. Are you sure you are not thinking about the engine pods?

I’m not sure if it was added with one of the updates but the crew ships do in fact have reactors on the outside of the ship now. You can either use the traditional ordnance shot or seeker volley to knock them out or you can directly target them with your guns and destroy them which takes the shield down. It’s still faster to just do it the original way though.