Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania——From Razorflies and Diwata to make her better

MzKsG

First of all, I must declare that I am not an English speaker, so there may be some grammatical or factual errors in my next words, please do not get entangled in this, and I hope you can correct me, thank you.

Ever since I started playing Warframe,Titania has become my most used Warframe. When I read her skills profile, I thought Razorflies would be a good partner.But razorflies are actually drones that attract fire. They're not even as good as corpus's Osprey drone. Razorflies should become more distinctive.

Perhaps we can turn Razorflies into Titania's Passive,just like Venari to Khora. Razorflies requires a separate panel that Tenno can use mods to enhance them. Razorflies will be classified as sentinel. The Razorflies have a maximum of 6, and the Razorflies are resurrected 45 seconds after being killed. Titania's fourth ability increases razorflies' upper limit of existence to 10 and resurrection time to 25s . More about, maybe we can get razorflies to interact more with Titania. For example, when Titania uses the Tribute skill,the Razorflies gain different bonuses depending on the four aura effects. Such as,razorflies‘attacks will weaken the enemy's defenses;Each time Razorflies kills an enemy, it gives Titania a bonus;Depending on the color of Razorflies, his attacks will have different elements attached;  Enemies attacked by Razorflies drop more supplies when they die, and so on.  All of this may help Razorflies become Titania's true helper.

Another thing is about Diwata,As one of Titania's signature weapons, Diwata is in a very awkward position. Most of the time Titania prefers to use her Dex Pixia to protect herself rather than Diwata. This is mainly due to the fact that diwata, as an Archwing-type weapon, has a very simple attack style and lacks the benefit of stance. Titania also flies towards the enemy every time she attacks with Diwata, which is convenient but greatly increases titania's risk.  Although Titania can dodge a certain amount of attack while in the air, she is still far too vulnerable.  When superimposed on an enemy model, she takes almost 100% damage.  Most worrying of all is diwata's scope of attack.  As a melee weapon, it is difficult to attack multiple enemies at the same time. All in all, we may need to find a way to liberate Diwata from this embarrassing state.

The above are just my personal thoughts. If you agree with my thoughts, or have other thoughts of your own, please reply under this topic.

Razorflies take huge amounts of aggro, it's actually a really useful effect all the way through steel path although their survivability drops off. They also already synergize with use of Tribute, using Full Moon from Tribute, and from Titania getting kills. I think they're fine aside from maybe benefiting from some more defenses. The reason that they're not powerful in terms of attack is that you can get 10 of them and they automatically attack and kill, too much power and they're a gateway to AFK gameplay.

As for Diwata, yes, what can you say?

It doesn't benefit from heavy attack mods.. I think it can only hit one target at once? The only reason I use it at all is to do things like find a Nemes in index that's camouflaged against a wall. The "stance" doesn't actually give extra capacity.. No Acolyte mods.. Very poor base stats..

Let's also be clear that even if it wasn't so pathetic, Dex PIxia suits Titania's playstyle a lot more and players are going to stack pistol arcanes and boosts. It will probably never, ever be a competitive option unless it has some utility..

I'm pretty sure it's the worst exalted weapon in the game, especially compared to Dex Pixia which is thankfully one of the best exalted weapons in the game. Diwata truly is incredibly poor. I fully forma'ed mine and got it to about 10% of Dex Pixia's damage output and it seems to cap around there..

Maybe D.E. will give it a small boost in about 5 years time when they decide to turn their attention to Titania for a day or two xD

6小时前 , Twin_Fawn 说:

Razorflies take huge amounts of aggro, it's actually a really useful effect all the way through steel path although their survivability drops off. They also already synergize with use of Tribute, using Full Moon from Tribute, and from Titania getting kills. I think they're fine aside from maybe benefiting from some more defenses. The reason that they're not powerful in terms of attack is that you can get 10 of them and they automatically attack and kill, too much power and they're a gateway to AFK gameplay.

As for Diwata, yes, what can you say?

It doesn't benefit from heavy attack mods.. I think it can only hit one target at once? The only reason I use it at all is to do things like find a Nemes in index that's camouflaged against a wall. The "stance" doesn't actually give extra capacity.. No Acolyte mods.. Very poor base stats..

Let's also be clear that even if it wasn't so pathetic, Dex PIxia suits Titania's playstyle a lot more and players are going to stack pistol arcanes and boosts. It will probably never, ever be a competitive option unless it has some utility..

I'm pretty sure it's the worst exalted weapon in the game, especially compared to Dex Pixia which is thankfully one of the best exalted weapons in the game. Diwata truly is incredibly poor. I fully forma'ed mine and got it to about 10% of Dex Pixia's damage output and it seems to cap around there..

Maybe D.E. will give it a small boost in about 5 years time when they decide to turn their attention to Titania for a day or two xD

I agree with you but I don't think so about Razorflies leading to AFK.

First of all, I don't think we need a powerful Razorflies, we just need to make the Razorflies more interesting, or more present, than a consumable. Secondly, regarding AFK, we must admit that it is unrealistic to rely solely on Razorflies to accomplish tasks, at least Khore did not use Venari to effectively AFK. Also, the ultimate solution to AFK should not be based on Warframe's skills, but should be to punish players who do not operate for long periods of time.

The biggest annoyance of Titania (in my case Titania Prime) for me is her god damn energy wings! Who the hell came up with the idea to add them? They're not just ruining her look (she already has the wings of her built-in archwing) and more so making her look ridiculous with non-default skins. And not just that - they can't be turned off, not by changing energy color to black, not by anything except for aiming. And since they ALWAYS flap - they create huge distraction. Only because of those stupid energy wings I stopped using Titania.

I used to play titania a lot myself and even while dex pixia can put out a huge amount of damage it feels completely obsolete due to being single target.

I agree the razorflies and diwata could use a buff. The flies especially need to be more tanky at higher levels and having something like holding down 4 while her 4 is active could spit out a new set of razorflies at the cost of 25 energy, so the same as turning the ability off and back on. Diwata needs a lot better damage.

Archived