Full Prime Garden Pin Collection Art Males and Females.

Lisella_W

Hello Everyone my name is Lisella and I am the  Pin making Warframe Fan!  I have updated the lineup for all of the female and male Warframe PRIME variants of pins.  These Pins are BIG! They are 2.5 inches on their longest side and have vibrant hard enamel and screen printing.  The Female pins are available and my Male pins are currently on their last days for kickstarter project.  I love making jewelry and pins, and I especially love sharing my pins and art with the community.  I have even sent a full collection to DE as gifts!   Male Warframes will be available near the end of the year and into early 2022.  

Prime Garden blossoms with Each Warframe surrounded by a cascade of flowers in relation to their theme.  I hope you collect them all! 

collagebig.png

This is also the Art for Nidus Prime.  He will have decaying mushrooms and his little maggot buddy named goober.  :)

Nidus.png

• Like 10

1 hour ago, LillyRaccune said:

Shiney! Great job 😻.

It's been a while since I saw your collection. I'm loving the Mushroom Nidus! I really like how you did Zephyr and Oberon too 💖.

Keep up the good work Thumbs Ok GIF by moodman

Tysm! I can't wait to have them all in my collection! I just need some more Backers for the Kickstarter and we can all share in the bounty! 

Hey ! I've followed your project since you had made only 4 or 5 female pins! Now that i see the whole result i admit that they are truly amazing 🤩 Titania Mesa and Equinox are my favorites !! congratz 

Edited by roromado13
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, roromado13 said:

Hey ! I've followed your project since you had made only 4 or 5 female pins! Now that i see the whole result i admit that they are truly amazing 🤩 Titania Mesa and Equinox are my favorites !! congratz 

Tysm! they are some of my favorites and I wear them with my outfits every day!  I cant wait to make all of the male warframes!