Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SYNDICATE asking AGAIN for rank up offerings

(PSN)JORDIMSX

Hi, I've been playing since the beginning on PS4 (nearly 8 years) and I've changed syndicate many times. The only time I paid rank up offerings was the first time ranking up a syndicate. If months or years later items were added to the syndicate shop, I just changed syndicate to buy them all. Going up new syndicate and down the old one. At the end I always return to Red Veil which is my favourite syndicate. But this time, after buying all the new emotes and armor from Hexis and Suda, as I started leveling up Perrin to do the same, It asked me to donate 100.000 credits and an orokin reactor to go from-44.000 to -20.000 rank. I don't know if this is a change in the game after 8 years or as I suspect A BUG. But a very annoying one when we are going from syndicate to another to buy everything. As I stated, it never asked before to pay AGAIN rank up offerings when changing syndicate if you already paid them in the past. Does anyone know if this is a change or a bug? Do you have the same issue?

I'm on PS4.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb (PSN)JORDIMSX:

Does anyone know if this is a change or a bug? Do you have the same issue?

since i go up and down one syndicate every 3 months that shoulde be a one time thing donation
maybe they screwed something up or you never went that far down on the syndicates befor because everytime i do it there are no problems

i would ask the support if they have any data that is liked to that but i guess they wont have it

I have noticd that the text window inappropriately  appears and was going to report it but decided it was too trivial, but since I see this, I figured I would. I flip all my syndicates all the time( whenver a ton of new things are offered in my two unranked syndicates.) The message was in error and U could proceed as normal despite the message. I have clearly ranked all of my syndicates, so if you have actually possibly not, that could be true. I just ignored my message and ranked up as normal when it was clearly time to rank up.

I could have swore I took my main syns into the negative once before and then paid to get back out of the hole.  But much later I made a waaay bigger effort goin after other syndicate rewards and really tanked my main syns.  I had to pay to get out of the negative what I thought was for a second time.....  

But im not sure if I did have to pay the 1st time to get out of the negative or if they even got into the negative... 

------

My advice..  theres only a few rewards you cant get by trading...   The little syn decorations and the capes...  is it worth having to pay to get out of negative ranks to get those things?? For me it was heh.  

---------

But in any event.. can you be sure how far you fell with your main syns before??  They probably didnt get completely tanked.   Like for me whether or not I paid to get out of negative the first time i dropped them....  The positive ranks I never had to pay for more than once...   so I probably didnt take them completely into the negative...  

I have taken all syndicates from  -2 to top. Only the first time are you now required to make an item sacrifice, as you climb up. Returning to -2 and back up will only cost the xp of doing so. I just flipped back this week so it is still the same. And specifically i had suda,  and steel go too -2 and now back up and Ill keep Perrin and New Loka at -2.

Before letting them fall I got four of every augment to just have for trading because flipping them takes hours to change every warframe sigil back and I never do it all at once. At least the ephemeras allow you a real purpose to look at how every frame will look with a new ephemera and I change sigils then.

I was hoping that they would drop the newest sugments with halloween update, but no dice. I hope I can get them all with the four I have at max. I think there is only one  Valkyr augment that does not work that way and hopefully none of the new four to be released next will be like that. 

Archived