Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make frame fighter part of the conclave

peq42

15 minutes ago, elpeleq42 said:

DE please make frame fighter part of the conclave + give it a match making. It may be, currently, the only PvP in the game that is fun.

never tryed it , cause i dont wanna waste symaris standing XD

5 minutes ago, Tsoe said:

never tryed it , cause i dont wanna waste symaris standing XD

at some point, you will have nothing to use your points on. And its a fun minigame, but lack of match making kills it

11 hours ago, elpeleq42 said:

DE please make frame fighter part of the conclave + give it a match making. It may be, currently, the only PvP in the game that is fun.

First: DE said from the beginning that frame fighter wouldn't be any more than a side project without any support.

Second: Fun is subjective i love fighting games, but it should come without saying that a shooter pvp makes more sense for a tps than a 2d fighting game that's also locked behind a syndicate grind.

Third: i love fighting games, and frame fighter feels really bad to play due to inaccurate hitboxes and hurtboxes, issues that gets even more noticeable with its online nature even with minimal ping.

Fourth: The 1v1 nature of fighting games makes the mention of "fun" being more in the lines of "i don't want to play public conclave matches, so please, DE, let me queue with 1 friend to farm conclave standing in a safe place without ever touching public PvP matches"

11 hours ago, elpeleq42 said:

lack of match making kills it

The only way to play frame fighter is against just 1 other player, so that lack of matchmaking could easily be intended to keep it as something played with friends, not with randoms.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived