The Forma Changes Could Be Better

(PSN)LeonidasxGGG

1 hour ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

An affinity booster is 40p for 3 days in which you could have leveled multiple frames and weapons on hydron in 1 hour.

Have you done Hydron though? It is so boring. Levelling a frame when it already has all of it’s abilities maxed seems pointless - it would be much quicker though if you had a damage ability.

1 hour ago, (PSN)LeonidasxGGG said:

IMO once you apply a Forma to ANY item (including weapons) it should reset to your CURRENT Mastery Rank level.

Maybe that should be the perk for reaching legend status.

• Like 1

On 2021-10-03 at 8:42 PM, Wyrmius_Prime said:

The entire leveling up part takes 5 minutes from 0 to 30-40, and building a forma takes 23 hours. Making the leveling take 0 time at MR30+ isn't going to fix the biggest timegate and problem here, the 23-hour build time.

It doesn´t matter how fast you can do it (and I can) it is unnecessary and boring. Besides it was DE's idea to tie this with MR not mine.

On 2021-10-03 at 8:48 PM, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Give people an inch and they take a mile. All you guys want is to take and never grind. You literally just had multiple affinity weekends. An affinity booster is 40p for 3 days in which you could have leveled multiple frames and weapons on hydron in 1 hour.

The point is exaclty "grind": there is already enough of it. In this game there is NO such thing as "no grind", so why waste more time with it just to level up stuff after Forma? And remember the change only happens AFTER the 1st Forma. Since DE's is already offering advantages linked with our MR they could go that little bit (not a mile) further. Besides, Kuva, Tenet, Necramechs and probably more things to come go up to lv 40 (and require 5 Formas to max), so there will still be lots of "grind" to do.

3 hours ago, (PSN)LeonidasxGGG said:

It doesn´t matter how fast you can do it (and I can) it is unnecessary and boring. Besides it was DE's idea to tie this with MR not mine.

Even if it wasnt tied to MR it literally doesn't matter. You have 5 minutes of gameplay per built forma regardless your MR. The timegate is still there to block progress.