I want to sell my maxed primed flow how much is the price should I sell?

ThompFox15

Question

So, how much platinum for maxed primed flow? Some players offer me 150P, and I saw some people says the price around 600 or above. Should I sell my primed flow at 500p? is it too expensive?

Also, in warframe market the price around 140-160 p

Edited by ThompFox15

16 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, ThompFox15 said:

Should I sell my primed flow at 500p? is it too expensive?

Would you buy one for 500p? My suggestion would be to ask a little over what Warframe.market says it is worth. The statistics seem to suggest around 180p, so ask a little more - 200p would probably be a good price.

16 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Would you buy one for 500p? My suggestion would be to ask a little over what Warframe.market says it is worth. The statistics seem to suggest around 180p, so ask a little more - 200p would probably be a good price.

Oh Ok, sorry for my greed. I see some post say its worth for 600p or more, and at the moment I want to buy Protea Bundle. Thank you for your information. Sorry for my greed

16 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Oh Ok, sorry for my greed. I see some post say its worth for 600p or more, and at the moment I want to buy Protea Bundle. Thank you for your information. Sorry for my greed

Ah... Primed Mods....

The Trade Tax on those things make them Difficult to sell...

Personally I think you should keep Primed Flow.... I'm sure you know what you're doing just like I did when I sold my Healing Return... But I still think you should keep it...👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThompFox15 said:

You don’t have to apologise for greed, I didn’t think you were being greedy. People are bound to have paid that at some point. It was more around what you think a reasonable price is, as in one you would actually pay. If you have only one I wouldn’t recommend selling it though - remember that what you want will still be there next month, sell prime stuff and you can get enough.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lutesque said:

Ah... Primed Mods....

Personally I think you should keep Primed Flow.... I'm sure you know what you're doing just like I did when I sold my Healing Return... But I still think you should keep it...👍

Yeah...It's only prime mods that I have but now I don't sell them mods because I think it's hard to get and to leveled it up. But now I have plats because I traded my sister instead xD

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, krc473 said:

You don’t have to apologise for greed, I didn’t think you were being greedy. People are bound to have paid that at some point. It was more around what you think a reasonable price is, as in one you would actually pay. If you have only one I wouldn’t recommend selling it though - remember that what you want will still be there next month, sell prime stuff and you can get enough.

Yeah, I only have 1 and I don't sell it anymore because I think it's hard to get and to level it up. Also, I already get platinum by selling my sister xD. Thx man

7 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Ah... Primed Mods....

It's only petty cash, 1 million tax, hell one of my railjack crew cost 3.5 million. 😱

Yes Primed Flow is good, if you only have one of them I would keep it.

I use a second one of them at times when a full one doesn't fit, it gives way over the top of a normal max'd flow so to me it's ok.

2 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

I literally only have 500K 😥

The funny part about it most players who have a ton of credits don't need Primed Flow so to speak, it's the newer players who won't or can't wait for Bara to turn up.

I'm sitting on 71 million and only did one run of the High Index solo during this double cred weekend just gone, it bored me so I went and did my Solo Railjack 90 - 100 Veil Proxima runs, gots heaps of credits plus all the other goodies doing something I like.

• Like 1

Just now, Slayer-. said:

The funny part about it most players who have a ton of credits don't need Primed Flow so to speak, it's the newer players who won't or can't wait for Bara to turn up.

I'm sitting on 71 million and only did one run of the High Index solo during this double cred weekend just gone, it bored me so I went and did my Solo Railjack 90 - 100 Veil Proxima runs, gots heaps of credits plus all the other goodies doing something I like.

Well that explains it...I absolutely Hate Rail Jack 😭 !!! Seems like it's The Broke Life for me...

1 minute ago, Lutesque said:

Well that explains it...I absolutely Hate Rail Jack 😭 !!! Seems like it's The Broke Life for me...

Solo Index isn't hard you can still do that.

I had a flying fortress tank before DE toned Railjack down, I ran solo when I wasn't helping out newer players without a Railjack, as solo you had to do everything back then, now we have crew so playing during a harder time got me used to the new toned down mode.

I love Railjack it's a fun side to the normal Warframe the 3 Ai crew are a nice addition.

Just now, Slayer-. said:

Solo Index isn't hard you can still do that

Solo Index is a nightmare.... 😱 !!! I'm sorry but I already have A painful Time baby sitting AI in other parts of the game...

2 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

I had a flying fortress tank before DE toned Railjack down, I ran solo when I wasn't helping out newer players without a Railjack, as solo you had to do everything back then, now we have crew so playing during a harder time got me used to the new toned down mode

Unfortunately I spent all 4000 of my Instrinsics on everything except Command... So I can only have a Single Crew Member... 

4 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

I love Railjack it's a fun side to the normal Warframe the 3 Ai crew are a nice addition

As for me... Once I get rid of my Lich I doubt Il be doing it again...

I suppose I can piggy Back on someone else's Railjack right ?

2 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Solo Index is a nightmare.... 😱 !!! I'm sorry but I already have A painful Time baby sitting AI in other parts of the game...

Unfortunately I spent all 4000 of my Instrinsics on everything except Command... So I can only have a Single Crew Member... 

As for me... Once I get rid of my Lich I doubt Il be doing it again...

I suppose I can piggy Back on someone else's Railjack right ?

Solo High Risk Index is ok.

I'm R10 across all the Intrinsics so that really helps.

Yeah if you want, I don't mind, hit me up when you need a few runs, be warned though I'm an old fart and not really into speed running missions in Railjack, though a human crew would speed things up more, the Ai at times I'm sure they go into dumb mode now and then. lol

• Like 1