The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add more disruptions

baked

i just want to be able to do my favourite mode on different tilesets.

Void is the biggest one for me, would be cool to see. Also I miss corpus outpost tiles for disruption. other tilesets without disruption rn include grineer shipyard and earth forests

Disruption could fit quite nicely into railjack imo... a hell of a lot better than survival does i think

As for rewards, i'm not entirely sure. a t4 void disruption that gives a mix of all sorts of relics would be nice, for when you just want relics and don't particularly care what exact kind. and then i could do that for a mix of unvaulting relics. and an earth or mercury or venus disruption that gives liths on rot C would be nice too for when i want a bunch of those.

last thing would be to improve ganymedes rewards. as the original disruption its quite underwhelming. 15 hexenon? proton pulse? meh

8 hours ago, baked said:

i just want to be able to do my favourite mode on different tilesets.

Void is the biggest one for me, would be cool to see. Also I miss corpus outpost tiles for disruption. other tilesets without disruption rn include grineer shipyard and earth forests

Disruption could fit quite nicely into railjack imo... a hell of a lot better than survival does i think

As for rewards, i'm not entirely sure. a t4 void disruption that gives a mix of all sorts of relics would be nice, for when you just want relics and don't particularly care what exact kind. and then i could do that for a mix of unvaulting relics. and an earth or mercury or venus disruption that gives liths on rot C would be nice too for when i want a bunch of those.

last thing would be to improve ganymedes rewards. as the original disruption its quite underwhelming. 15 hexenon? proton pulse? meh

Don’t know why but I’m picturing void being very different from other disruptions. Like if there’s towers that cause enemies like Vor to show up. Saying something like “I will not allow this filth in the void!” 

Definitely need more details to the content. When I make concepts I try to give some sort of origin or story that somewhat follows the lore/plot. Like how would those areas be part of disruption? Alad V was the original source and according to the other disruptions, he sold his technology to the highest bidder. So what would be the story for Railjack missions and the void having them? 

Would be nice to have them in levels that aren’t too maze like. Can’t stand the Sedna version cause it keeps giving me Guass’s weapons over and over. And Lua is a complex maze that keeps giving me Lua Lens. Be nice to have less complex maps that give Axi relics and nothing else. Could see the void but there needs to be an explanation, a story as to why there are conduits in the void. Like maybe they’re towers/conduits for gathering void energy? In some attempt to harness it? Which leads to enemies like Vor appearing to stop you? That’s the only theory I can come up with on the spot.

For Railjack, first they need to fix the bugs first. Too many issues right now for more content. Second, how would that work out? Are they suppose to be giant satellite sized conduits trying to gather space materials? And big blinking infested enemies are drawn to them? Conduits involves a lot of back and forth traveling. Which would be a huge pain in Railjack missions. 

If they created a sentient world, similar to the floating Kuva fortress. I could see there being a sentient disruption. Would be a big opportunity for them to add more sentient weapons as part of the rewards. 

I think we have a fine ammount of Disruption nodes already. But, Void Disruption would make 0 sense, lore wise... same as Earth or Eris, since Eris holds some of the ancient Corpus ships and those haven't been updated since ever...

Now then, this:

hace 35 minutos, (PSN)chris1pat8twins dijo:

For Railjack, first they need to fix the bugs first. Too many issues right now for more content. Second, how would that work out? Are they suppose to be giant satellite sized conduits trying to gather space materials? And big blinking infested enemies are drawn to them? Conduits involves a lot of back and forth traveling. Which would be a huge pain in Railjack missions. 

You don't realize how much dumb fun that sounds. Railjack already needs tons of fixes and changes to its current gamemodes so that they do not feel like star chart with extra steps before doing your thing, but making railjack Disruption be literally Railjack instead of entering an Strachon to do the same boring stuff of everyday? Dude, I am in for that at 200%.

Would like Railjack sentient Disrup too, all pretty interesting, refreshing and fun :^)

hace 33 minutos, Voltage dijo:

But it would be fun and rewarding. Doesn't that matter more?

But would it really be? Apollo is the closest thing we have to Orokin-like disruption and it is already one if not the best farm for Axi relics of the game. What else could top that off? (In terms of current rewards). Also, Corrupted demos, that sounds sooo weird on my head... it is already fun enough when a demo becomes a Kuva thrall lol.

6 hours ago, (PSN)Pablogamer585 said:

But would it really be? Apollo is the closest thing we have to Orokin-like disruption and it is already one if not the best farm for Axi relics of the game. What else could top that off? (In terms of current rewards). Also, Corrupted demos, that sounds sooo weird on my head... it is already fun enough when a demo becomes a Kuva thrall lol.

A disruption that gives Unvaulted Relics because it's in the Void.

T4 Void Disruption with T4 enemy modifiers, the usage of one of the best tilesets the game has, and Unvaulted Relics as rewards would 1-up Apollo but still keep Apollo relevant for a "current Prime Access Axi only" farm.

This would also make Primed Corrupted faction damage mods more encouraging to build.

hace 34 minutos, Voltage dijo:

A disruption that gives Vaulted Relics because it's in the Void.

T4 Void Disruption with T4 enemy modifiers, the usage of one of the best tilesets the game has, and Vaulted Relics as rewards would 1-up Apollo but still keep Apollo relevant for a "current Prime Access Axi only" farm.

This would also make Primed Corrupted faction damage mods more encouraging to build.

Not gonna lie but I feel like that would have quite the impact on the market prices and you already know how people is regarding market prices... kinda unfair if you ask me to give so freely that kind of relics.

hace 1 hora, baked dijo:

i really dont care about how they justify it. i want to do disruption in the void tileset

I think we can sort out something.

What about making Disruption be, instead of against the Corrupted directly, be against Grineer/Corpus assailants who are invading the Towers AND fighting the corrupted at the same time?

Just like Sabotage missions,Corpus/Grineers have carried the conduits there to sustract the juicy rewards the void holds. I would add upgraded relics and Ayatan treasures/sculptures (Not the stars for void's sake) to the drop tables of this gamemode. Would make sense because since we are pulling those relics directly from the Tower's vault, where they are in better state than when those wimpy tenno operatives do it themselves and then pass them to us.

More enemies, more interesting rewards, more chaos and more fun!

This way I think all of us get the best outcome possible from this small discussion, what do you think?

3 hours ago, (PSN)Pablogamer585 said:

Not gonna lie but I feel like that would have quite the impact on the market prices and you already know how people is regarding market prices... kinda unfair if you ask me to give so freely that kind of relics.

You can already complete Ukko as much as you want in under 30 seconds which reward the same relics (save a few Axi). Spot farming Unvaulted Axi Relics on Bounties is also already incredibly fast and arguably better than a mission with multiple Relics in the pool.

What you just said is factually wrong.

hace 1 hora, Voltage dijo:

Spot farming Vaulted Axi Relics on Bounties is also already incredibly fast and arguably better than a mission with multiple Relics in the pool.

What you just said is factually wrong.

Unvaulted you might mean, since besides the oddly specific Rhino, Nyx and Valkyr relics of Railjack and some contracts, what other "vaulted" frames can you farm at the moment from relics you obtain on bounties? Am curious since I am factually wrong.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Pablogamer585 said:

Unvaulted you might mean, since besides the oddly specific Rhino, Nyx and Valkyr relics of Railjack and some contracts, what other "vaulted" frames can you farm at the moment from relics you obtain on bounties? Am curious since I am factually wrong.

I guess unvaulted would be a better term so corrected it there. When a Warframe is unvaulted their Relics (normally vaulted but return for Vault Access) are in the Void drop table. Bounties have specific relics in the list that you can spot-farm quite efficiently (especially with Bounty bonuses). The argument that a Void Disruption would make Unvaulted Relics "too freely" and disrupt the market is really not how that stuff works. Any Prime that is unvaulted plummets in price while available and goes back up after its gone. Most recent example is Kronen Prime and it happens to all of them. Give any Warframe enough years of absence and they resemble Loki Prime/Bo Prime/Wyrm Prime values.

Not sure why you are so against a Void Disruption node. I reckon the mode would be quite successful if released and it really has no downside.

hace 3 horas, Voltage dijo:

A disruption that gives Vaulted Relics because it's in the Void.

This.

hace 1 minuto, Voltage dijo:

The argument that a Void Disruption would make Unvaulted Relics "too freely" and disrupt the market is really not how that stuff works.

And this, are two completely different things.

Your first idea of vaulted relics being farmeable was the problem, now that you have corrected it to unvaulted relics, there is simply no issue with it at all, it shall be another relic farming node as Apollo, Olimpus or Ur.
Now then, can we focus on how I have made it to justify conduits being in the void, since this small missunderstanding has been already fixed, and make lil baked guy happy that he might get to play his favourite mode on his favourite tileset? Thanks...

26 minutes ago, (PSN)Pablogamer585 said:

This.

And this, are two completely different things.

Your first idea of vaulted relics being farmeable was the problem, now that you have corrected it to unvaulted relics, there is simply no issue with it at all, it shall be another relic farming node as Apollo, Olimpus or Ur.

It's pretty much the same thing. If a Vaulted Relic was farmable in a node, it would be by definition Unvaulted. Rotating Vaulted Relics through a Disruption mission is the same as Railjack having Valkyr and Nyx (with their associated weapons). Waiting years to see a Prime Access farmable again is not a good time, and the Fissure system has already lowered the price on Prime items unless they are unfarmable for years on end (like Loki). Apollo is not the same as a place to earn Unvaulted/Vaulted Relics. That's the entire premise of my first few comments.

26 minutes ago, (PSN)Pablogamer585 said:

Now then, can we focus on how I have made it to justify conduits being in the void, since this small missunderstanding has been already fixed, and make lil baked guy happy that he might get to play his favourite mode on his favourite tileset? Thanks...

You don't need to justify them. Their justification is being a good game addition. The story in this game is as half-baked as the updates that introduce them, it's barely coherent, and with too many shallow characters.

checking back in on this. i think a crossfire disruption could be cool too but i'd also like a pure corrupted disruption like voltage said for build purposes

a crossfire disruption on mercury or a sentient invasion disruption in railjack could be cool.

i think the mode is the best one they've released in a very long time. it's a shame there are so few nodes of the mission, and even fewer are eligible for fissures (apollo, ganymede and ur are all excluded from fissures)

hace 14 horas, Voltage dijo:

It's pretty much the same thing. If a Vaulted Relic was farmable in a node, it would be by definition Unvaulted. Rotating Vaulted Relics through a Disruption mission is the same as Railjack having Valkyr and Nyx (with their associated weapons). Waiting years to see a Prime Access farmable again is not a good time, and the Fissure system has already lowered the price on Prime items unless they are unfarmable for years on end (like Loki). Apollo is not the same as a place to earn Unvaulted/Vaulted Relics. That's the entire premise of my first few comments.

You don't need to justify them. Their justification is being a good game addition. The story in this game is as half-baked as the updates that introduce them, it's barely coherent, and with too many shallow characters.

Don't even try to convince me now about the "vaulted and unvaulted" being the same thing, just because long long ago, when this frame/weapon was still a thing you could get, had chances to drop tower keys in said place.  I miss key system.
Anyways, they're not the same, you were the one that was "factually wrong", and there's nothing wrong with being wrong, as long as we admit our mistakes.

Well maybe you do not have to justify it but I would like to. Warframe makes not-too much sense nowadays, but that doesn't mean we have to go crazy, for not saying more accurate words, and start adding things without reason or logic behind them. If am going to implement something into the game, I am going to make it right, not that what I said massively changes the concept of void disruption to a bad game addition, does it?

hace 9 horas, baked dijo:

but i'd also like a pure corrupted disruption like voltage said for build purposes

Corrupted wouldn't comprehend what is the porpouse of this new tech at first. If Tenno and X faction (Besides Corrupted) where to fight on the same place, probably the Tower's neural system would think it is a tenno scavenger like in survival missions, instead of addressing the new tech sAlad V developed.
Even if Vor were to appear, he died way before Alad's tech existed or begun production, so he wouldn't understand it either, and perhaps mistake it for another life supply module of sorts, which never get touched for some reason, now that I think about it.

However, maybe it would be more of your liking if the demos were corrupted demos insteads of Corpus/Grineer.
Making it a crossfire would make faction mods rather effective, since you could use the same weapon to deal more damage to the demo, but also clear the trash mobs, up to you what faction mod you'll bring.

hace 15 horas, Voltage dijo:

Not sure why you are so against a Void Disruption node. I reckon the mode would be quite successful if released and it really has no downside.

I am not against anything as long as it is well argumented, reasoned and makes sense.

At first I was against Void Disruption as described by Baker, because it simply made no sense to put conduits out of the blue into the Void.
Now then, as the post has progressed and elaborated, I've found a way to put some logic behind how those conduits got there.

Even better, lets make Baker's dream more possible by giving more logical explanations;
A failed expedition to sustract resources from a Tower was wiped out, but due to the lack of knowledge of the corrupted about the modern invention conduits are, they decided to leave them where they stood, and heavy units took the keys to keep them from doing shinies and beepies.

That could make Baked's request almost work at perfection, as the only thing a Void tileset would need to make this reasoning work, is to forcefully spawn a portal room that doesn't work, just like a sabotage. And that isn't hard, so ez pc.

The other problem would be thinking of an excuse for the corrupted to pull explosives outta nowhere and strap them to their units to act as demos, without even knowing beforhand how to do that as they are a more "sophisticated faction". I'll have to think of something for lil fella here.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

Why are all your fibers so angry at it?

They are Nullifiers with Obscure Damage Reduction and a Time Limit...

I don't if that's why his/her Fibres are angry at Disruption but my Fibres Definitely are not down with that.

On 2021-10-24 at 6:41 PM, Tiltskillet said:

Why are all your fibers so angry at it?

Because I can't properly hear the beeping and while there is a tiny visual indicator of which direction the suicide bomber is coming from it's form a much a shorter range than the distance you can hear the beeping and it's super easily lost in all the effects that are constantly sprayed at your screen.

edit: this too

19 hours ago, Lutesque said:

They are Nullifiers with Obscure Damage Reduction and a Time Limit...

I don't if that's why his/her Fibres are angry at Disruption but my Fibres Definitely are not down with that.

Archived