General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

The produced warframe cannot be displayed in the foundry!!!BUG?

CollinsJeren

When the game was updated, I found out that the warframe that was in production had disappeared. You can see its existence in the app, and you can also see the prompts and signs to receive it on the PC. Click to enter, I can't see any related optional items, and there is no response to receiving the app, and there is enough space to receive it.

29a65489e263cc3a2001ddc81b740425.jpg30c636acb3975ff1cc2f7bb30b7f24bf.jpg565934fb0089d19eb5179fb5d9ac3ddd.jpg

4 hours ago, HunterDigi said:

Maybe the game should consume those parts on build start and return them on cancel, same way it does with resources.

It does consume them on build start. I don't know if it returns the parts if you cancel it though, I've never done that before.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

It does consume them on build start. I don't know if it returns the parts if you cancel it though, I've never done that before.

Yeah confirmed aswell with primed euphona, the parts vanish from inventory as soon as I start building, and it does return them on cancel yes. Only thing it doesn't return is argon crystals AFAIK.

I'm confused as how any of this is not a bug, it's intended for parts to just vanish while building with them? xD

1 minute ago, HunterDigi said:

Yeah confirmed aswell with primed euphona, the parts vanish from inventory as soon as I start building, and it does return them on cancel yes. Only thing it doesn't return is argon crystals AFAIK.

I'm confused as how any of this is not a bug, it's intended for parts to just vanish while building with them? xD

Um, yes. You're using the parts to build the item. Why would they remain in your inventory when the item is under construction?

32 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Um, yes. You're using the parts to build the item. Why would they remain in your inventory when the item is under construction?

Oh, the 2nd sentence was about this topic. Knowing that a player cannot get rid of items currently used by foundry in construction then how is this bugreport not a bug?

Even if the item was removed by some backend system, it's still a bug because it didn't properly remove it by not considering foundry xD