Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

suggestion: make Orokin reactors and Formas movable into prime variant of the frame.

(PSN)IdoThea

This is just little suggestion that I had in mind. I don't know if it's any good, but how about making so if you have Orokin reactor in normal warframe you could move it into prime variant of that Warframe? same with forma, but those wouldn't activate until you reupgraded your Warframe as many times as it originally took? 

This would encourage to use Orokin reactor and forma in regular Warframe before getting prime version especially if there isn't prime version yet available for that warframe.

But like I said this is just some idea I had in my mind. 

6 hours ago, (PSN)C4d4l153n said:

This is just little suggestion that I had in mind. I don't know if it's any good, but how about making so if you have Orokin reactor in normal warframe you could move it into prime variant of that Warframe? same with forma, but those wouldn't activate until you reupgraded your Warframe as many times as it originally took? 

This would encourage to use Orokin reactor and forma in regular Warframe before getting prime version especially if there isn't prime version yet available for that warframe.

But like I said this is just some idea I had in my mind. 

Seen many suggestions like yours
And while i say im all in for it

How you think its a good idea from developer standpoint when both of that items are being SOLD for real money?
Yeah you can get them from NW or fissures or whatever but many of us just buy them for plat and you know where plat is coming from

So?

10 hours ago, ZeroX4 said:

Seen many suggestions like yours
And while i say im all in for it

How you think its a good idea from developer standpoint when both of that items are being SOLD for real money?
Yeah you can get them from NW or fissures or whatever but many of us just buy them for plat and you know where plat is coming from

So?

yeah I thought about this and I totally get it. but in other hand I think many players might be hesitant to add especially formas into their warframe when they know prime will come someday and they'll of course want to get it because better base stats and all so normal frame is more like temporary thing that usually is sold or fed to helminth after getting prime version. 

This suggestion was just little quality of life thing where you could make your normal frame best as it can be without fear of losing it all when getting prime variant. my suggestion also was that you could only love Orokin reactor and forma into prime variant of that frame not into any others so it could be more like upgrading from regular into prime version. 

4 hours ago, (PSN)C4d4l153n said:

yeah I thought about this and I totally get it. but in other hand I think many players might be hesitant to add especially formas into their warframe when they know prime will come someday and they'll of course want to get it because better base stats and all so normal frame is more like temporary thing that usually is sold or fed to helminth after getting prime version. 

This suggestion was just little quality of life thing where you could make your normal frame best as it can be without fear of losing it all when getting prime variant. my suggestion also was that you could only love Orokin reactor and forma into prime variant of that frame not into any others so it could be more like upgrading from regular into prime version. 

Im not judge of your idea so you dont need to explain yourself to me

Im just pointing out how things works

And your justification kinda fall flat
Like look at ppl who buy cars well many do but look they invest in them make them more comfortable
Shove their money into them even so they know 1 day they will need to sell that car and buy new one
Its because at some point you realize you can always make money and if you can its good idea to surround yourself with comfortable stuff that will do the work

Like look you could not pay for your internet this month to have more money but would that bit of money be more valuable than using internet whole month?
Idea is you pay for your comfort while you still get some income
Id say this work even better to create a NEED in ppl to find out how to earn formas and potatoes more efficiently

So yeah it is kinda sad when you need to use potato and know it will go to waste someday
But on other hand its kinda nice when you have proper tools to make work done and you dont struggle to do whatever you need to do

So consider it from different angle ;)

Even better suggestion: make prime frames acquisition harder than vanilla frames. It's hilarious that the better version is the easier one to get. Aside from helminth and fodder, there's 0 reason to farm for vanilla frames.

Seen some suggestions about needing to own vanilla version to claim the prime frames. Now if the stats carried over, imho it would make perfect sense.

5 hours ago, (PSN)C4d4l153n said:

but in other hand I think many players might be hesitant to add especially formas into their warframe when they know prime will come someday

Using any frame to it's full extent or building it how you want and playing it is well worth some forma and reactor wastage. Frames like Khora, Guass, Wisp and protea are years away so why wait?

Archived