PSN Nights of Naberus

Nights of Naberus

5494a55a45075179326c5622967bb70c.jpg

NIGHTS OF NABERUS IS COMING OCTOBER 6TH!

Commemorate the Orokin tradition of immortality with the return of the frighteningly fun Nights of Naberus on October 6th!

Daughter has dressed for the occasion in her most gruesome Naberus accoutrements and set up a shop full of festive wares in the Necralisk on Deimos. 

Stop by for a visit and exchange Mother Tokens for all-new Naberus treats like the monstrously macabre Nyctalus Ephemera! Daughter’s offerings have been expanded this year to include additional Customizations, as well as Blueprints for some delightfully devilish Weapons.

Naberus Rewards include:

• Nyctalus Ephemera
  • Stalker Noggle 
  • Basmu Blueprint
  • Ceti Lacera Blueprint
  • Ballroom Simulacrum Scene 

c41f1bfcfe4353698e33f89df2ed71ab.jpg

When Nights of Naberus begins, check out the new Gruesome Glyph Bundle in the in-game Market, as well as an assortment of returning Day of the Dead Customizations including discounted Skins, Syandanas and Armor. And add some festive fearfulness to your Fashion Frame with a traditional Dullahan Mask and Halloween Color Palette, available for 1 Credit each!

Changes:

• The Ghoulsaw Blueprints have been added to the Bash Lab in the Dojo for Research. Additionally, the Butcher’s Revelry Stance has been added to the Ghoul Rictus drop table (as indicated here).

Fixes:

• Like 10

• [DE]Danielle changed the title to PSN Nights of Naberus
1 hour ago, (PSN)The_Verethragna said:

I've no clue about that one. You've tried manually proccing it, both as Host and Client?

Yes i also tryed doing it again on ps4 then going back to ps5. Uninstalling both versions and deleted all saves ect. After every update or hotfix I try all this again and again. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, (PSN)jockhotty said:

What is a cert? Some fancy elitist  industry jargon?   Oh, wait..haha my old most favorite prophetic word. ::D 

Warframe has two types of updates:
 - Updates that can be delivered by launching the game and downloading some data
 - Updates that require updating the application installation on the console ("Title Update")

This update is the first type.

The second update requires approval from the console manufacturer (in this instance Sony) before it is approved for release.  This process takes time and is not inside DE's control. "Cert" is short for "certification" as the update requires certification from the manufacturer before it can be distributed.

• Like 1

After the September 8th update, people were saying on the forums that the Galvanized status mods remain broken. Apparently they don't work on most projectiles, and not at all on AoE's. This is also consistent with some testing that I just ran in game right now. No difference in damage on several weapons using Galvanized Aptitude (as the only mod) with 2 stacks and multiple statues on enemy, vs not running any mods at all. Meanwhile, switching it for Serration (which serves under the same damage multiplier) sees an immediate and significant damage increase. 

Is this problem still being actively worked on? It has been 91 days since the launch of Sisters of Parvos. I feel this particular bug is very significant to a lot of players and I don't want to see it lost in the many things being worked on. 

• Like 2

On 2021-10-05 at 11:34 AM, (PSN)FirstAidSprays said:

How about a fix for the hanging freeze/lag when a friendly Lich or Sister spawns in to help another player on PS4?

I think it will be a bit, because it is not reproducible on will. Although, when I play solo it is there quite often, but when squaded up it doesnt seem to happen much at all but I am always too busy to see who is hosting. Nevermind that the last three days have been the buggiest in internet history in my side of the country. (I assume facebook is scrubbing routers)

On 2021-10-05 at 3:58 AM, (PSN)Refugee said:

Warframe has two types of updates:
 - Updates that can be delivered by launching the game and downloading some data
 - Updates that require updating the application installation on the console ("Title Update")

This update is the first type.

The second update requires approval from the console manufacturer (in this instance Sony) before it is approved for release.  This process takes time and is not inside DE's control. "Cert" is short for "certification" as the update requires certification from the manufacturer before it can be distributed.

Im sorry you wrote all that, I thought it was an obvious joke based on their somewhat recent reasoning for not using that word in the future announcements and how the 'people ' responded to it. It was meant to be funny, even for DE. Anyway I thank you for being helpful. It is admirable.

On 2021-10-04 at 10:31 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Nights of Naberus

5494a55a45075179326c5622967bb70c.jpg

NIGHTS OF NABERUS IS COMING OCTOBER 6TH!

Commemorate the Orokin tradition of immortality with the return of the frighteningly fun Nights of Naberus on October 6th!

Daughter has dressed for the occasion in her most gruesome Naberus accoutrements and set up a shop full of festive wares in the Necralisk on Deimos. 

Stop by for a visit and exchange Mother Tokens for all-new Naberus treats like the monstrously macabre Nyctalus Ephemera! Daughter’s offerings have been expanded this year to include additional Customizations, as well as Blueprints for some delightfully devilish Weapons.

Naberus Rewards include:

• Nyctalus Ephemera
  • Stalker Noggle 
  • Basmu Blueprint
  • Ceti Lacera Blueprint
  • Ballroom Simulacrum Scene 

c41f1bfcfe4353698e33f89df2ed71ab.jpg

When Nights of Naberus begins, check out the new Gruesome Glyph Bundle in the in-game Market, as well as an assortment of returning Day of the Dead Customizations including discounted Skins, Syandanas and Armor. And add some festive fearfulness to your Fashion Frame with a traditional Dullahan Mask and Halloween Color Palette, available for 1 Credit each!

Changes:

• The Ghoulsaw Blueprints have been added to the Bash Lab in the Dojo for Research. Additionally, the Butcher’s Revelry Stance has been added to the Ghoul Rictus drop table (as indicated here).

Fixes:

Can you fix that bug where the nidus prime maggots don’t respond to the colors that were chosen?

Edited by (PSN)Reaper330011