Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nights of Naberus: Update 30.8.0

[DE]Danielle

Nights of Naberus: Update 30.8.0  

5494a55a45075179326c5622967bb70c.jpg

NIGHTS OF NABERUS IS COMING OCTOBER 6TH!

Commemorate the Orokin tradition of immortality with the return of the frighteningly fun Nights of Naberus on October 6th!

Daughter has dressed for the occasion in her most gruesome Naberus accoutrements and set up a shop full of festive wares in the Necralisk on Deimos. 

Stop by for a visit and exchange Mother Tokens for all-new Naberus treats like the monstrously macabre Nyctalus Ephemera! Daughter’s offerings have been expanded this year to include additional Customizations, as well as Blueprints for some delightfully devilish Weapons.

Naberus Rewards include:

• Nyctalus Ephemera
  • Stalker Noggle 
  • Basmu Blueprint
  • Ceti Lacera Blueprint
  • Ballroom Simulacrum Scene 

c41f1bfcfe4353698e33f89df2ed71ab.jpg

When Nights of Naberus begins, check out the new Gruesome Glyph Bundle in the in-game Market, as well as an assortment of returning Day of the Dead Customizations including discounted Skins, Syandanas and Armor. And add some festive fearfulness to your Fashion Frame with a traditional Dullahan Mask and Halloween Color Palette, available for 1 Credit each!

Changes:

• The Ghoulsaw Blueprints have been added to the Bash Lab in the Dojo for Research. Additionally, the Butcher’s Revelry Stance has been added to the Ghoul Rictus drop table (as indicated here).
  • Dullahan Mask now fits in the Helmet slot, instead of being an "Auxiliary" customization.
    • This also fixes the spooky bug of having a headless Warframe once the Dullahan Mask is removed.
  • Made FX improvements to Blast proc explosions. Additionally the explosion FX for Concealed Explosives and Thunderbolt have been updated.
  • Updated ‘From On High’ Challenge description to include Orb Vallis and the Cambion Drift.

Optimizations:

• Fixed a rare crash in the Presence, Relay, Town, and Dojo servers.
  • Fixed a rare crash that could occur if you put your laptop to sleep immediately during game startup.
  • Fixed a case of memory corruption that could cause all kinds of weird crashes.
  • Made micro-optimizations to memory footprint and rendering on all platforms.
  • Made micro-optimizations to level loading.
  • Made a micro-optimization for Windows.

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to Mercy downed Hounds.
  • Fixed a functionality loss that could occur as a result of using the Helminth chair.
  • Fixed Clients seeing open weak spots on Sargas Ruk but deal 0 damage after initially dealing some damage.
  • Fixed Eidolon Lures not having a base level of 30 in non-Steel Path missions.
  • Fixed the Tenet Tetra semi-auto mode breaking if a -magazine capacity Riven is equipped. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1280237-tenet-tetra-mag-cap-riven-disables-semi-fire/
  • Fixed incorrect duration/debuff percent values being used for Theorem Contagion.
  • Fixed magazine of the Ambassador flickering after reloading when equipped with the Ambassador Tenet Skin.
  • Fixed missing reload sounds when the Nusku Pistol Skin is equipped.
  • Fixed some overlapping textures on the Ogris Unreal Rocket Launcher Skin.
  • Fixed Void Sabotage portal appearing grey. 
  • Fixed Sisterhood Emblem icon appearing stretched in the Arsenal. 
  • Fixed the Prime Laser Rifle icon image in the Inventory appearing the same as its normal variant.
  • Fixed incorrect Armor positioning when equipping the Hexis Armor to Inaros Prime.
  • Fixed top row of the Relic selection screen being cut off if a Chat Linked item was opened while present in the Relic screen. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1282721-repro-masking-issue-on-relic-selection-screen/
  • Fixed a harmless script error that would occur if you deployed a Spector or On Call Crew member right as you entered Railjack warp.
  • Like 56

thanks

are we ever going to get the gender neutral bashimo sets, as mentioned here? we were told that it would be coming post tennocon 2020. tennocon 2021 has come and gone and we're no closer

I'm rubbish at 3d modelling, but I think that even I'd be able to make the "slight adjustments" required, in the 15 months since that post

Edited by touc
  • Like 44

Made FX improvements to Blast proc explosions. Additionally the explosion FX for Concealed Explosives and Thunderbolt have been updated.

are yu guys messing with us? we are asking for damage update for like 6 years

and buff for blast proc for like (since you changed it)

Edited by Tsoe
  • Like 15

Can these Wings be Seasonal Exclusive? 

Relays are already saturated by people using the Eros Ephemera
and those are literal bird wings with feathers, they completely 
kill Warframe aesthetics for me. We already had Moustaches, Bunny Ears
and Pumpkin Heads as Seasonal Exclusive Cosmetics and I LOVE those. 

We could use a Player sided Toggle, like we have for Octavia's Mandacore.
And people who like these Cosmetics could use the Ears and Moustaches all the time.

Edited by Roble_Viejo
  • Like 22

3 minutes ago, ThatIsWeed said:

i am so glad that i didnt waste my time to farm more ghoulsaws from plague star event to think i could sell it for 200pl.... Formas <3

(:

Was about to say the same thing, lol. After seeing where Cedo went after its event I knew this was going to be reoccuring that farming extras would be a waste of time, but this is better, because I can get dojo affinty (which is what I wish they did with all warframe signature weapons).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roble_Viejo said:

Can these Wings be Seasonal Exclusive? 

Relays are already saturated by people using the Eros Ephemera
and those are literal bird wings with feathers, they completely 
kill Warframe aesthetics for me. We already had Moustaches, Bunny Ears
and Pumpkin Heads as Seasonal Exclusive Cosmetics and I LOVE those. 

We could at least use a player sided Toggle, like we have for Octavia's Mandacore.

So... because you're bothered with seeing mass amounts of wings in a place you spend about 1-2% of your time in the game, you want them seasonal solely? If it bothers you too much, go into empty relays; taking away usage of cosmetics is completely bad business practice, especially when we're using resources over a sole credit.

• Like 27