Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nights of Naberus: Update 30.8.0

[DE]Danielle

Still waiting for fix on Galvanized CO mods (Aptitude/Savvy/Shot) not applying bonus damage on DoTs. 

And also a Simulacrum damage bug involving rivens, you have to unequip riven and summon enemies first before re-equipping riven or else damage is bugged.

Please fix these. I'm expecting Galvanized CO to be fixed ASAP. Thanks.

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

-snip-

There seems to be an issue with the Animations tab in the Arsenal after this update. I'm no longer able to scroll within it without it locking up the UI. I can't Esc or go back or anything, the only way out is to click on my icon up top, or alt-f4. Character sound/jumping noises/running noises also stop working from it.

Edited by Numerikuu

No idea what exactly you have changed with the Acceltra explosions, but they are so bright that it physically hurts looking at them o.o

I had to change the energy color to black in fear of blinding myself and my team mates.

• Like 2

Just my opinion, I think having the Ghoulsaw in the Dojo at all is a bad idea, why not make it a drop from the Ghoul Purge Bounties like the Quartakk and Stubba? If the Ghoulsaw MUST be in the Dojo, please change it to the Chem Lab instead of the Bash Lab, why is an Earth Grineer weapon in the crib of a bunch of Venusian Solaris K-Drive junkies? I know that you can can ride on a Ghoulsaw but that's only accomplished by a very strong and highly dexterous Warframe and I doubt a tiny Ventrat could do the same thing.

• Like 19

Made FX improvements to Blast proc explosions. Additionally the explosion FX for Concealed Explosives and Thunderbolt have been updated. "

This is actually blinding me, akarius and glaive is like a flashbang. Maybe tone it down 75%?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, touc said:

are we ever going to get the gender neutral bashimo sets, as mentioned here? we were told that it would be coming post tennocon 2020. tennocon 2021 has come and gone and we're no closer

I'm rubbish at 3d modelling, but I think that even I'd be able to make the "slight adjustments" required, in the 15 months since that post

Just to be clear about what was said was:

We see that people would like to mix and match between the male and female Operator sets, and we totally want that to happen.

We’ll have to make slight adjustments to the mesh of each variant Armor set for it to function properly on each operator model, and to ... We’re currently heads down on Tennocon prep, but we will explore this sometime in the post-Tennocon future!

None of that states that it would be coming, just that DE wanted to do it and they would not even start exploring it until after Tennocon.

It is current something they want, not something committed to nor is there any timescale.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SilentMobius said:

Just to be clear about what was said was:

None of that states that it would be coming, just that DE wanted to do it and they would not even start exploring it until after Tennocon.

It is current something they want, not something committed to nor is there any timescale.

oh i'm fully aware that they never committed to anything; they never do. i just want to call them out for lying about it only being "slight adjustments"

• Like 6

1 час назад, touc сказал:

thanks

are we ever going to get the gender neutral bashimo sets, as mentioned here? we were told that it would be coming post tennocon 2020. tennocon 2021 has come and gone and we're no closer

I'm rubbish at 3d modelling, but I think that even I'd be able to make the "slight adjustments" required, in the 15 months since that post

Well, I'm more upset about poor face customisation, having an elder Scrolls like redactor would be better

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

• Made FX improvements to Blast proc explosions. Additionally the explosion FX for Concealed Explosives and Thunderbolt have been updated.

I think this has messed up the clouds that the Pox leaves behind:

S9phwKF.png

This is the impact cloud of a Pox with bright orange primary energy color and dark red secondary energy color. You can still make out some bits of those colors, but they're clearly being drowned out by a white cloud that doesn't seem to be tintable. I use the Pox very regularly, so this is definitely an effect that changed with this update.

Fingers crossed for a nice Pox effect, it's undergone so many ups and downs over the years :D

Edited by MarikBentusi
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Schwitzer said:

This is such an odd thing to do. What do Vent kids have to do with zombie Grineer weapons?

In a different thread, Reb said it's because of your ability to "ride" the GS like a K-Drive.

An ability that is tied to the stance of the weapon rather than the weapon itself.

In other words, they are prioritizing the animations of the Butcher stance over the actual weapon faction. This implies a future Corpus GS will also go to the Bash Lab as well by virtue of it using the same stance.

Edited by Jarriaga
  • Like 2