Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nights of Naberus: Update 30.8.0

[DE]Danielle

2 hours ago, _Overload_ said:

It seems like most explosive weapons have got their brightness increased when detonating.Its bearable on weapons such as the zarr.......but on the acceltra is NOT. On the acceltra the brightness adds up with each explosion and creates something akin too looking at the sun.......

My Eyes Pain GIF

I agree... the improved Fx on the weapons is too bright... How can we turn it down to moon level... not the sun level?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The_Vimp said:

Ha-ha, lazy player's damage go down

Not really. I main chroma, so I dont give a flying #*!% about the damage lost. It actually destroy performance on way less used weapons than already op AOE ones, like the entire boltor family, or lets say, every weapon that have a projectile and its not an already broken AOE spam weapon that didnt needed the mod to begin with.

The fact that a mod that was supposed to help firearms to be inline with melee is not working on half the arsenal (and from that half, more or less 90% needed it A LOT) says enough for itself. Not everybody its an AOE meta slave, some just want to take out S#&$ty weapons like boltor family and use them ;)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Dullahan Mask now fits in the Helmet slot, instead of being an "Auxiliary" customization.

• This also fixes the spooky bug of having a headless Warframe once the Dullahan Mask is removed.

Does this mean Lich's will now have a Dullahan Mask on their shoulder instead of nothing?

I was saving my new Lich Weapon hunting till Dullahan Mask came back,
so I can get more helmetless shoulder Liches.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ThatIsWeed said:

i am so glad that i didnt waste my time to farm more ghoulsaws from plague star event to think i could sell it for 200pl.... Formas <3

(:

Want to buy 10 sets with mod?  This game just gets worse and worse.  Not only did I waste time I lost over 375000 syndicate standing to bugs while farming it and support won't do anything bout it.

I mean, I'm happy that all the people who were smarter than I was can now get the Ghoulsaw without any grind, but this is yet another addition to a very unfortunate trend (looking at you Lavos), the main takeaway being "don't bother grinding events because you can get the reward effortlessly a couple of days later". I'm not sure this is really something you want to push players towards. I really wish you'd strike a balance between how soul-crushing some of the grinds are and how easy other things are to acquire, and between some time-limited items being gone for months or years before they come back versus others reappearing in much easier form literally days later.

• Like 8

Who decided to break the weapon FX on the Acceltra? I used it for the first time after today's patch while running the Mutilated Salad V sortie mission. Firing that weapon was like looking directly at the sun! Where can I send my optometrist bill? I just got new glasses in August but after running one mission with the Acceltra I'm still seeing spots even while I type this!

I'll try changing the energy & emissive colors to something super dark...

Not impressed. 🥴

Edit... 

Even trying "dark" colors like in this image results in an ultra bright spot like this. ONLY setting it to completely black allows you to avoid the eye blinding FX... smh 

9m3wwCc.jpg

Edited by Choralone42
My eye are burning!
  • Like 5

Thank you for the update! And thank you to the previously fixed Excalibur Umbra Transference. You do not understand how much smoother it is to actually use him now with just that change alone.

That being said, for next time, can you please look at:

Fixes:

• Possible script errors related to the Oxylus?
  • Inviting other people to your squad will result in multiple of the invitation sent messages to appear in the textbox, in random amounts. Not sure if this means it sends multiple invites or not, but it clutters chat logs.
  • Certain spots of the Kubrodon marks for conservation in the Orb Vallis are broken, either taking you in broken paths before disappearing or the icon appearing on the map but not being an actual call mark. One such example is close to the Enrichment Labs.

Changes:

• Would Nekros be able to get a counter that keeps track of his Shadows' health bars more easily? It's a bit of a hassle to interrupt your fighting just to scroll over to one Shadow and check to see if you need to heal them.
  • Vauban Prime being compatible with the Phased Skin, similar to how Rhino Prime is compatible with his Rubedo skin
  • Would you be willing to extend some "Toggle Prime Details" to regular skins or deluxe skins, such as Valkyr Gersemi?
  • Prisma Twin Grakatas when X)
  • Like 1

I don't know exactly what you did to explosions, but please change them back, or at least alter them again for the Acceltra. I use the Acceltra frequently and every time I fire it now it's like looking into the sun. I feel like i'm going to get eye damage from it if I don't change the colour to black. Seriously. My whole screen turns into bright, screaming green.

Edited by -Emerald-Wanderer-
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Schwitzer said:

Um, that's certainly an interesting stretch of reasoning. Briefly lunging forward for a second doesn't really seem very similar to travelling, jumping, flipping, grinding etc. 

Agreed.

As I said: They are prioritizing the animations of an individual stance over the actual weapon on its own in a thinly disguised attempt to justify the bash lab's existence.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed Eidolon Lures not having a base level of 30 in non-Steel Path missions.

Can we please get proper leveling and health scaling for friendlies please? Especially excavators since it does not feel good to watch them instantly get killed only because I want to play higher content.

7 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Made FX improvements to Blast proc explosions. Additionally the explosion FX for Concealed Explosives and Thunderbolt have been updated.
  •  

Instantly noticed this with my kuva ogris explosions, now they look like actual explosions and not jpeg ones which I think is awesome. But there is one glaring (no pun intended) problem, respect my effects intensity please. I have it set to 10 there is no reason why stuff like the acceltra rocket explosions or tenet tetra alt fire make it seem like the intensity is set to 50 for some reason. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ornitorrinco69 said:

my chat is almost a week without working, and i thought they would solve this update, but nothing has changed

Same here mate, i've already tried a lot of things (almost all) they provided but nothing works. Im still waiting for the response of my support ticket they asked me to send some logs from the launcher, but damn, this makes me mad af, since i cant even reply ppl at the squad and sell my stuff :(

• Like 1

Thanks for the update!

There are still some bugs with Nidus like having a hole under the right hand(when raising the hand you can see a hole).

Also the tennogen skins do not use the new mutation like it was using before the first fix after 30.7(when toggling primr assets it used to cover the entire arm in gold as well as using the new visuals for the mutation), as well as the prime assets are not mashed well with the tennogen skins(alot of broken textures like on his chest for example)

Will it be possible to change Nidus's third ability to use your emissive/energy color instead of the default red?

• Like 1

1.when casting mirage clones the screen flickers randomly  this was report months a go can you fix it a can´t see your animations

2. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette 

3.give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look weird

4.wisp "walking" sound not working

5. gauss feet are bug

6.nikana zaw holster style is bug

7. armors clipping through khora chest

8.the light and reflections make the game look like plastic

this is from jupiter

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-52.png

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246343-next-gen-light-and-reflection-makes-everything-look-like-plastic/?tab=comments#comment-12016222

9. you haven´t fix any of this textures, when I purchase this skins didn't look like that you change it months after.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/

Spoiler

2020-09-16-13-07.png

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

10. metallic materials look bad if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

nova atomic now has the same material that xaku has, come on DE make up your mind, those white stripes look bad

before                                                                                                                                           after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18-01.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18.png

I don´t know why a bough this skin

11. your promo material show textures that are no the same in game

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-11.png

and here are some caps from devstream and zephyr rework 

devstream                                                                               zephyr rework                                                                           final

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-44-01.png

in the promotional photo the texture look like some kind of iridescence material but in game looks like plastic

Spoiler

Gara-Deluxe-Poster.png

• Like 4

8 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Nights of Naberus: Update 30.8.0  

• Made FX improvements to Blast proc explosions. 

This feels very hit or miss. Certain explosions look better while others look worse. Some "explosions" now have uncolorable effects (pox), some are too bright and/or large (acceltra, tenet tetra). One thing I immediately noticed upon logging in is my Gauss...

W3g29V2HBnLJSgUkVeIXziwIeAqxmVATZU0SUBSw

The exhaust from Redline looks excessive now. Idk if im a fan of this tbh. It just feels like too much. The FX could do with some reductions/modifications, DE. I do appreciate the graphical updates but it seems like this one needed more time in the oven.  

• Like 1