Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Animation tab UI functionality loss after Nights of Naberus patch

Numerikuu
Message added by [DE]Momaw,

This should be fixed as of Hotfix 30.8.1 on PC. If you still have this problem, please make it clear that you've already updated to receive this. Consoles, watch your patch notes to see when this arrives for you.

Conducted further tests on this now that it's not 2am, and found that it's affecting some Prime Warframes but also some regular ones, but not others.

Affected Warframes on my end;

• Ash Prime
  • Baruuk
  • Chroma Prime
  • Ember Prime
  • Nezha Prime
  • Nidus Prime
  • Oberon Prime
  • Valkyr Prime

I could not test the normal variants of these Warframes, as I do not own them anymore. Though I can't rule them out fully. Notably, my own Nekros Prime isn't affected by this, so this may be an inconsistent bug.

This is happening to me too, but when i click on the 'animations' tab it locks up and only shows the 'search' bar. can open chat, but no buttons or pressing escape work. Can windows button and right click to close, and i get the warframe ingame notice 'would you like to close' which works.

---------

Scratch that. Think its the same, its just when i load in its looking at one of the problem stances, so it locks up before even loading the pictures.

Adding this on to my report in another thread: the total freeze and lockout appears to affect specific Warframes, though the Warframes themselves are not consistent across multiple people.

I was able to reproduce the scrolling bug myself, and lo and behold Equinox reared their head again

mADIns4.jpeg

Archived