Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva lich weapon bonus at spawn

iesous27

Question

Apologies if this was asked before, I couldn't find anything related to this. However, is the weapon bonus when the kuva lich is spawned completely random or does the weapon bonus get higher (closer to 65) if you play more difficult grineer missions?

For example, I've been playing Telesto on Saturn every time to spawn a lich, but I have never seen a lich that has higher than 30% weapon bonus. 

3 answers to this question

if you are completely new to kuva / sister weapon grinding, then got some tips for you

weapon bonus is random as stated above between 25%-60%, there is a option call "valence transfer" for kuva / tenet weapons in "action" section  where we put forma and such.

so duplicate weapons can be fused into previous weapon to increase your elemental bonus. now this doesn't mean you have to have same element weapon, any element weapon will work since during valence transfer it will ask you which element you want to keep. this is helpful because now you can grind for same weapon with different element and  luckily get their ephemera if you wanted. that's a plus in my POV.

Thanks for the info! 

37 minutes ago, Dauggie said:

weapon bonus is random as stated above between 25%-60%, there is a option call "valence transfer" for kuva / tenet weapons in "action" section  where we put forma and such.

To be honest, I've already done valence transfer, but I was just wondering if the weapon bonus is completely random upon spawn or if there is a tiered thing like with some rewards (tier 1, tier 2, tier 3). 

It's nice to know that you can at least work your way up to get the maximum bonus by just grinding. 

Archived