Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nights of Naberus Returns (Oct 6 - Nov 3)!

[DE]Dudley

GZQJKzeLy7jMHzVE1advNSgw3B-9bzHGTHTmN1z4

Tenno,

Do you hear it? Do you feel it? The twisting darkness that revels in death...Naberus is nigh! Return to the Necralisk and seek out Daughter as she celebrates the ancient festival once again. Bring her Mother Tokens and she may exchange them for limited-time rewards in her Naberus-themed store. But hurry Tenno, the festival waits for no one! From now until November 3rd at 2 p.m. ET enjoy Nights of Naberus on all platforms.
SbNNNH2FDc2ribLMOxL8oJkUfnXAlo7ioJzzjJIb

New Exclusive Reward
Don we now our dark apparel with the Nyctalus Ephemera. Available for a limited time! May you always be one with the night. 
9BWzwMgPUP6MO3fjB1TC6kxWLqpjgJFPYIptiLKb

Spooky Market Additions
Also returning to the Market are various Day of the Dead Customizations from over the years, the Dullahan Mask, Naberus Shoulder Armor, and Halloween Color Picker. If you are looking to also share in the joy of Naberus, some new Glyphs are hauntingly within view.

Gruesome Glyph Bundle - A bundle of spooky glyphs for Naberus fun. Includes:

Dethgloop Glyph
Now with extra deth, to celebrate Naberus.

Mummified Loid Glyph
Daughter has turned Mother's loyal servant into a mummy this year.

Jack-o-Lotus Glyph
A friend to all Tenno, and a lantern to keep evil at bay.

Ghoulish Grineer Glyph
Sometimes the enslimed dead come back for revenge, Tenno.

Pumpkin O' Deth Glyph
A cheery, glowing grin to light your nights. With deth, naturally.

Naberus awaits Tenno...

Imagine considering this a limited event

A limited store that you cant farm before its even anounced its not an event 

This was an event back on the day https://www.warframe.com/news/gradivus-dilemma i guess we are going backwards now

Damn at this point i'll rather fight a pumpkin juggernaut with no weapons for the 4th time ,that's challenging at the very least.

Can these Wings be Seasonal Exclusive? 

Relays are already saturated by people using the Eros Ephemera
and those are literal bird wings with feathers, they completely 
kill Warframe aesthetics for me.

We already had Moustaches, Bunny Ears

and Pumpkin Heads as Seasonal Exclusive Cosmetics and I LOVE those. 

We could use a Player sided Toggle, like we have for Octavia's Mandacore.
And people who like these Cosmetics could use the Ears and Moustaches all the time.

Warframe should not look like Tera for those of us who like the uniqueness of it's aesthetics.

2 minutes ago, Roble_Viejo said:

Can these Wings be Seasonal Exclusive? 

Relays are already saturated by people using the Eros Ephemera
and those are literal bird wings with feathers, they completely 
kill Warframe aesthetics for me.

We already had Moustaches, Bunny Ears

and Pumpkin Heads as Seasonal Exclusive Cosmetics and I LOVE those. 

We could use a Player sided Toggle, like we have for Octavia's Mandacore.
And people who like these Cosmetics could use the Ears and Moustaches all the time.

Warframe should not look like Tera for those of us who like the uniqueness of it's aesthetics.

let me present your new best friend this guy @PublikDomain ^.^ link in first comment pretty interesting work ^.^ 

49 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

It's time, guys.

btw really nice idea tenno ^.^ 

Are we ever going to get Naberus leg armor? All you have to do is take the same pieces and attach them to the side leg attachment point.

A "Silly Warframe" toggle that hid the holiday exclusive items would be nice as well. It would also allow people to keep them year round for the timed exclusive ones.

Instead of forcing the items to be seasonal, I prefer the idea of toggling other player's effects instead. If we can have a slider to reduce teammate visual effects, surely a toggle for this isn't impossible either.

49 minutes ago, [DE]Dudley said:

Tenno,
SbNNNH2FDc2ribLMOxL8oJkUfnXAlo7ioJzzjJIb

New Exclusive Reward

Exclusive until it's added as a nightwave reward as reproduced "content"

Moving forward, can we not kid ourselves and call this an event but rather a shop?

Since you can farm for the currency prior to the "event", I wouldn't count this as content. Why can't we have some interesting quest line or special bounties associated purely with Halloween vs just throwing a shop up with items to buy for currency that players can farm months or years in advance? If people can finish the "event" in 2 seconds (for those who have hoards of tokens), is that really much of an event? Where's player engagement supposed to come from in this? All other games I take place in around this time have actual engaging event content/quests. Why should Warframe be any different if most players look forward to doing events like this on other games. You haven't quite found the secret to the formula yet, have you? 

1 hour ago, Croeseus said:

My speedrun was 3.5 seconds, my fastest so far. Also people talking about "peculliar items". You guys need to get a grip you have octavia in the game do you want to hide her too and other whacky frames and weapons?

As far as I can tell, it's not that Publik or anyone else who likes that thread wants to deliberately hide frames or other things, it's just intended to figure out a solution for everyone on the matter, considering that whenever Cosmetics such as the new wings (Or previous wings from Ticker, etc.) seem to always have people divided, unfortunately.

I think that it's pretty neat myself, whether or not I'll use it. But more importantly I know & understand that not everybody feels that way about a given thing, which is the main reason why I support that suggestion detailed in their thread. It honestly is very well thought out, the hardest part would likely be the coding / implementation.

Coincidentally, Octavia can already be muted by other players on their screens, which is kinda the premise of this regarding cosmetics. This doesn't hide your own stuff, it just allows others to control what they see on their end of things, be it always, not at all or during relevant times of the year per Cosmetic(s). But it's much better explained on the thread.

Archived