Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nights of Naberus: Hotfix 30.8.1

[DE]Megan

Not sure it is just me, but the mercy kill animation is kinda glitchy even when there is an altitude different between my character and the target, e.g. on a ramp, the animation does not play but my character insert paragon into the target like hacking a console and the target dies. It does no affect actual game play but a little less cool.

3 hours ago, Krent_X said:

the bloodshed sigil with mephisto syandana, disables the bloodshed effect

Im unsure if you mean the sigil efect entirely disappears or it is just not on the syandana. If it entirely goes away it is a bug indeed. But you have to know full body sigils and ephemeras, have always ignored the armor and syandanas, with the only exception being the Gara Prime ephemera.

On 2021-10-06 at 8:47 PM, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed excessively bright explosion FX from the Shedu and Acceltra.

I'm not sure those were the only ones causing issues, though they were the worst offenders.

However, if you're fixing visual issues, would you also kindly revert the mining audio change.
It is far too hard to pick out now, especially with other noise going on, and nigh-impossible when invisible. That makes for significantly worsened accessibility.
(It was possible before to navigate towards mining spots primarily using audio. Now it is not.)

On 2021-10-06 at 9:01 PM, Freyjah said:

Fix for Eidolons getting "killed" with full lures and the Bounty failing when? 

Fix for abilities getting "cooldown timers" outside of ESO when??? I am not playing Lavos, if I wanted a cooldown timer on my abilities I'd play him. 

Hide contents

yRbPixO.png

Oh hey! Someone else experiencing this ridiculous bug!
I've personally gotten a 50-70+ seconds cooldown on Volt's 4 for no apparent reason in regular missions, multiple times across various locations. Is it occurring across different warframes for you?

• 2 weeks later...