Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What if we gave Mirage the Chroma color effect?

4thBro

Eclipse could be based on energy color instead of environment. Your color either gives you the bright light part, or the dark shade part. Tweak its numbers if necessary.

Or, alternatively...

What if, while Eclipse is active, the terrain is exaggeratingly distinct on what's light and what's dark? Almost like white-toning and black-toning the areas. (Maybe this would ultra suck out in something like Plains, though.)

Or just actually update the ability as it's not 2014 anymore. Not only is the UI misleading but the damage multipliers are extremely unbalanced. A more consistent but toned down version with tap/hold would be much appreciated.

Basing an ability on light level in an ever-changing game/engine isn't working out.

an exaggerated Visual overlay on the Terrain might be neat.

as always i'm still adamantly against making Abilities more braindead than they already are. i want Eclipse to be less obtuse of an Ability, but i also want to retain the dynamic nature of it, and like some past ideas i've had, strengthen the theme.

and don't forget that the UI still needs to be updated to reflect that the value is dynamic. Vex Armor knows that it is dynamic, why is Eclipse still dumb.

Archived