Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QTCC Community Streams Schedule October 11 to October 17

[DE]Dudley

OfgrVjnKw60CNEz3OoyUcU08lFPzDIbLddWo2H1e

Tenno,

We are proud to continue in the Quest to Conquer Cancer (QTCC)! For the second year in a row, we are collaborating with Princess Margaret Cancer Centre for the month of October in the fight against Breast Cancer. As a result, our streams this month will be extra special as we try to raise awareness and donations to help those impacted and affected by cancer.
d8F3RD-jn3h5-CBnJiMCRjPaSkPBgfLhwd2KT63b

In Warframe, October also happens to be Naberus and as such, each of our Twitch Drops this month will be a Trick or Treat Grab Bag. For this week’s Drops, watch twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive the Trick or Treat: Exquisite Orbiter Grab Bag:

• Unity Decoration
  • Asra Decoration
  • Eidolon Relic Decoration
  • Argon Pegmatite Decoration
  • Spore Culture Decoration 

UnGgU0vOsQAexcXNM-yTz0RGyTXuQRDs58fuCuNW

In addition to Drops being enabled on our streams, if you watch any of our Community Fundraisers for the duration of the week you will also be eligible to receive this week’s Drops. 

Our Community Fundraisers for the week are:

Twitch Drops Eligibility Reminders

• Please ensure that you have your Twitch and Warframe accounts linked so that you may be eligible for Drops. We have a handy guide here in case you have not done so already!
  • This week’s Drops will be available from 9 a.m. ET on Monday until 11:30 p.m. ET on Sunday.
  • No matter which stream you watch, you may only claim this week’s grab bag a maximum of 5 times.

Relinking Your Warframe Account After Changing Twitch Password

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Hi Tenno,

As always here are the stream times for other time zones around the world.

Please check out the Google Calendar to be notified of streams 10 mins before they start!

Please note that I am now adding the international community stream to the schedule, this stream is on a different Twitch channel: twitch.tv/warframeinternational

CQ3T72L.png

I'm Studio Cyen~ We are looking forward to do our part this week! 💪 As well as the big Saturday stream, I'm planning to do some Tennotober art streams during the week so we can cover more international players who can't watch the regular community streams. Hope to see some of you guys there!

Love all the drops from the coming week and I will never say no to more decorations. :D

3 minutes ago, Telulah said:

Cannot wait to to see Disfusional's Daughter Cosplay!  I am all about orbiter decoration drops <3

I am looking forward to hanging out with everyone tomorrow for some Quest to Conquer Cancer and Warframe fun too!  Yes, we will be dressed up as Daughter in her Nights of Naberus attire!  See you tomorrow Tenno!! 

On 2021-10-08 at 2:15 PM, (NSW)albadicentra said:

Thanks for decent drops instead of a “trick or treat” grab bag, who needs tricks on RNG? Oh wait the same  people who decided the mortuus shoulder guard is a rot c drop but you can only own one.

I wish you could get credits or something if it drops and you already have it. Got it to drop 3 times trying to get a tenet spirex, feels bad to get a dead drop.

On 2021-10-08 at 7:33 PM, [DE]Dudley said:

OfgrVjnKw60CNEz3OoyUcU08lFPzDIbLddWo2H1e

Tenno,

We are proud to continue in the Quest to Conquer Cancer (QTCC)! For the second year in a row, we are collaborating with Princess Margaret Cancer Centre for the month of October in the fight against Breast Cancer. As a result, our streams this month will be extra special as we try to raise awareness and donations to help those impacted and affected by cancer.
d8F3RD-jn3h5-CBnJiMCRjPaSkPBgfLhwd2KT63b

In Warframe, October also happens to be Naberus and as such, each of our Twitch Drops this month will be a Trick or Treat Grab Bag. For this week’s Drops, watch twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive the Trick or Treat: Exquisite Orbiter Grab Bag:

• Unity Decoration
  • Asra Decoration
  • Eidolon Relic Decoration
  • Argon Pegmatite Decoration
  • Spore Culture Decoration 

UnGgU0vOsQAexcXNM-yTz0RGyTXuQRDs58fuCuNW

In addition to Drops being enabled on our streams, if you watch any of our Community Fundraisers for the duration of the week you will also be eligible to receive this week’s Drops. 

Our Community Fundraisers for the week are:

Twitch Drops Eligibility Reminders

• Please ensure that you have your Twitch and Warframe accounts linked so that you may be eligible for Drops. We have a handy guide here in case you have not done so already!
  • This week’s Drops will be available from 9 a.m. ET on Monday until 11:30 p.m. ET on Sunday.
  • No matter which stream you watch, you may only claim this week’s grab bag a maximum of 5 times.

Relinking Your Warframe Account After Changing Twitch Password

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

It's Disfusional not Difusional ... Twitchlink is correct tho. :) P.S. Stop being confusional ghehehe.

Is recaptcha failing to load for the main website login for others? I just locked my IP for a while because the recaptcha wasn't working for several attempts. Was going to relink Twitch since I updated that password. I just don't want to forget later.

*edit*

Whelp went to try again and it logged me in without a captcha check. So I guess was just a hiccup that's working now.

The Eidolon Relic Decoration is a really nice drop~! Since it can only be gotten from the Quills at Rank 4.
Hopefully RNGJesus is on my side to get it for a drop. But, tbh, I'd be happy with any of them. 

Update below~!

Spoiler

RNGJesus was on my side today for drops! That makes me so happy.
I got:

• Unity x2.
  • Argon Pegmatite Decoration x2.
  • Eidolon Relic Decoration x1.

I got the drops that I wanted and none of 'em where a Spore decoration (thank God!).

Archived