Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, (PSN)KoticKaos said:

And she’s a whole operator 

#1 - Self-Damage. Simple armor like Samus might protect against the infestation (unlikely) but would be destroyed by most the weapons and enemies. Samus needs to pilot a warframe.

#2 - The Lotus was put into Super Smash Bros (citation needed) already. Maybe just put Samus into Frame Fighter?

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f09eb01a2d552a787bfe73293d32100387a0f31f&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

bIqcgyC.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

#1 - Self-Damage. Simple armor like Samus might protect against the infestation (unlikely) but would be destroyed by most the weapons and enemies. Samus needs to pilot a warframe.

In fairness, it's SAMUS. Since when has being set up against unreasonable amounts of super-powered enemies stopped her?

 

Overall though, the crossover would be skin deep. Warframe is a point A to point B objective-based co-op shooter, with mission control barking in your ear. There's nothing wrong with that, but Metroid is all about isolation, finding your own way through a twisting maze of puzzles. Combat is of course a major part, but not so much the focus. Simply put, the crossover at best would be some Fortnite-level crossover, clearly kind of a sellout kind of thing (assuming Nintendo would even bite), and at worst, it'd be... well, it'd be Federation Force, a tone-deaf rendition of a beloved franchise.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

In fairness, it's SAMUS. Since when has being set up against unreasonable amounts of super-powered enemies stopped her?

So true! :wink:

4 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Overall though, the crossover would be skin deep. Warframe is a point A to point B objective-based co-op shooter, with mission control barking in your ear. There's nothing wrong with that, but Metroid is all about isolation, finding your own way through a twisting maze of puzzles. Combat is of course a major part, but not so much the focus.

This is an excellent take on the contrasting elements of both games. I didn't think of it that way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

if videogame IPs are hollywood celebrities, samus is definitely an A-lister AND one with a legend status.

also she belongs to one of the most protective studio humankind has ever witnessed: nintendo.

 

it'll take a miracle to bring samus to warframe.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...