Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Modding bug

(PSN)lHl_Jok3r_lHl

Question

hello everyone ... I have had this problem for a few days, when I try to upgrade the mods (xoris or warframe) it does not show me the mods available, or it shows me random mods ... I have availability of both space that of endo / money, for example, if I try to equip the Primed Pressure Point mod in an empty configuration and press square (ps5) it doesn't show me anything ... indeed if I try to search through the search bar it doesn't even give it to me available ... practically I'm stuck!

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PSN)lHl_Jok3r_lHl said:

if I try to equip the Primed Pressure Point mod in an empty configuration and press square (ps5) it doesn't show me anything ... indeed if I try to search through the search bar it doesn't even give it to me available ... practically I'm stuck!

So you cannot upgrade from the modding table either? If you cannot find Primed Pressure Point, try normal, or another random mod. Because mods not showing up does sound like a filter issue (level filters, or rarity). If it isn’t that then more information would be needed.

• For your weapon, put a few unranked and mid-ranked mods on and close out of the arsenal. Go back in and see what shows up when you try to mod - confirm nothing got removed. Then try upgrading them and see what happens. If the only thing you cannot see is a Primed mod then you should recheck your filters.

normally you use Arsenal, equip mods according to polarities, capacity and of course; Status (as putting Fire before Toxin and Cold gives you Gas+Cold but swapping Cold and Fire will change to Viral+Heat say).

Whilst in Arsenal (do not go to Modding Table), press Square to see just those equipped mods.

Let us take this loadout: Rime Rounds, Malignant Force, Serration, Vigilante Armaments, Vigilante Supplies equipped

Pressing Square in Arsenal, -not- modding table; will only show those mods no others.

Fusion :- Rank up selected Mod

Are you totally positive you have both got the mod you want, the correct weapon for it (Rime Rounds will not be on a Pistol say) and that you have properly set it in the loadout?

If Yes, are you positive you're looking in the Arsenal only?

If yes to both, it sounds a bug but send Support a ticket to check just in case you never had/ sold/ transmuted it already

Archived