Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please stop using Strangledome in Hydron.

4thBro

4 minutes ago, Archeyef said:

I've never played with you. I don't even know who you are.

Don't tell me what to do, least of all to stop doing things I never did in the first place.

This is the weirdest reply so far.

35 minutes ago, 4thBro said:

I'm listening.

Stealth Adaro for weapons is easy. Just need Banshee + Gloom or any frame with Ensnare infused. Frames with just a simple sleep ability also work for weapons that can oneshot.
You can also use it to level frames with infused Silence + AoE weapon (Bramma is the easy go to). Or infused Rest/Ensnare. Can even just use Magus Lockdown instead of abilities, but that's kinda hard to keep up.
Beyond that, there's ESO for weapons, and SO for frames (preferably with Thermal Sunder infused).

1 hour ago, (XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom said:

Stealth Adaro for weapons is easy. Just need Banshee + Gloom or any frame with Ensnare infused. Frames with just a simple sleep ability also work for weapons that can oneshot.
You can also use it to level frames with infused Silence + AoE weapon (Bramma is the easy go to). Or infused Rest/Ensnare. Can even just use Magus Lockdown instead of abilities, but that's kinda hard to keep up.
Beyond that, there's ESO for weapons, and SO for frames (preferably with Thermal Sunder infused).

I mean... Needing to still kill things defeats the purpose. Hydron is better than that.

And I don't like going into Onslaughts to level, because I feel like people join those to actually push/farm, and then I'd be there leeching.

23 minutes ago, 4thBro said:

I mean... Needing to still kill things defeats the purpose. Hydron is better than that.

How does killing stuff defeat the purpose? You still gain affinity. Leveling your weapons by "leeching" off of other's kills is 50% "more" affinity per kill (assuming you have no other weapons equipped), but that's easily negated by each enemy giving +500% of their base affinity thanks to stealth bonuses. A single run of Adaro will max a weapon and a half (or two if you get a high spawn count/lots of heavy units) with booster, and you do runs pretty quick once you get into the swing of it.

30 minutes ago, 4thBro said:

And I don't like going into Onslaughts to level, because I feel like people join those to actually push/farm, and then I'd be there leeching.

Don't fool yourself. Most people in ESO/SO are there to farm affinity in some shape. Rotation rewards are just a bonus, affinity is the main goal.
Most people only care if you are actually AFKing. If you're "actively" playing most won't care.

3 hours ago, PublikDomain said:

If it's in the dome, just consider it dead and move on. It'll either die on the next Whipclaw or draw enemy aggro and then die.

Not everyone is clearing the dome with whipclaw, last Khora I played with (survival fissure) had probably the biggest dome possible and sat in the middle doing nothing.

Instead of trying to shoot units swinging around I took my Nidus P else where and got called a wanker for "splitting the spawns".

3 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I mean, this is going to have about as much effect as writing in sharpie on a public bathroom wall. 

But if you just want to vent then by all means. 

Vented then flamed out. lol

XwO6wNr.jpg

2 hours ago, Berzerkules said:

Stop using Hydron there are much better places to rank gear.

Never used Hydron to rank, to me it's boring as batcrap.

I think a lot of people are forgetting one of the major benefits of Hydron.

...You can go there to feel better about your own fashion-frame because GOOD LORD it is like a 1-out-of-10 ratio for anything that is passable there, every time I go I think to myself "Wow I could be doing much worse".

4 minutes ago, L3512 said:

Not everyone is clearing the dome with whipclaw, last Khora I played with (survival fissure) had probably the biggest dome possible and sat in the middle doing nothing.

Instead of trying to shoot units swinging around I took my Nidus P else where and got called a wanker for "splitting the spawns".

I'm not sure but can Nidus steal the enemies from strangledone with larva pull.

13 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

I think so yeah, but I was leveling up the Nidus and didn't have great range where as the strangledome was massive.

2 minutes ago, L3512 said:

I think so yeah, but I was leveling up the Nidus and didn't have great range where as the strangledome was massive.

Ok, could try casting it in the middle of Strangledome it might reach, :devil: the biggest dome you can have is a Radius of 14m with a Range of 280%, well that's one of my configs for Khora.

44 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Depends. A lot of CC is calculated on whether or not the enemy is ragdolled, and some CCs, like petrify and Grendels feast need enemies not ragdolled to work. Larva on the other hand works either way, for seemingly unknown reasons. 

Archived