Jump to content
  • 0

How To Level Necramech both Public and Solo ? (Following Up)


Lutesque
 Share

Question

So I just got Void Rig.... How do I level this piece of Metal ? Can I do it Solo ?

More importantly... Which Polarities do I prioritise ? 🤔...

Update:

So here we are... 10 Formas Later and Holy Crap now I know why DE Made Liches, Deimos Infested and Necramechs so God Damn Tanky.... Arquebex is Hits like a God Damn Truck.... Infact in regular Content VoidRig can mow everything down with just The Mausolon.... It's so powerful that even attempting to use Arquebex is worse because that level of Damage isn't even needed for anything.... You would be going through the Animation for No Reason.... The Big Ass Number are Pretty Though.... I couldn't even Count the digits.

Edited by Lutesque
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Recommended Posts

  • 0
1 minute ago, Lutesque said:

Now there's something that you don't see everyday... The Corpus Faction being Better for Affinity Farming 😮 !!!

It because of how the Railjack missions work.  Grineer missions have more focus on destroying fighters with short excurions to crewships and points of interest to run a quick sabotage.  They don't provide much of a window of opportunity for using 'mechs.  Corpus missions have a brief space battle followed by an on-ship mission which can be endless so you can go for a 25 minute Survival kill fest while using the 'mech.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
22 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

So I just got Void Rig.... How do I level this piece of Metal ? Can I do it Solo ?

More importantly... Which Polarities do I prioritise ? 🤔

He protecc. He attacc.

but most importantly. 

Arquebex drive them bacc.

Madurai and Vazarin. Protecc and Attacc.

 

Level this S#&$ty piece of metal by doing railjack missions. Then do a 25 minute survival and just go into guard mode and destroy….. EVERYTHING!

 

bro S#&$ is an auto censor? I thought it was manually typed out.

Edited by (PSN)Reaper330011
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 minutes ago, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

Arquebex drive them bacc.

Arca-what now ? 🤔

4 minutes ago, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

Level this S#&$ty piece of metal by doing railjack missions. Then do a 25 minute survival and just go into guard mode and destroy….. EVERYTHING!

Should I be doing a Specific One ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 minute ago, Lutesque said:

Arca-what now ? 🤔

Should I be doing a Specific One ?

Arquebex is its fourth ability, Exalted twin-linked shoulder cannons.

You can use 'mechs in any Railjack missions but the Corpus ones will probably give the most time free to stomp about in the 'mech soaking up shared affinity, especially the Defense and Survival missions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
17 minutes ago, Katinka said:

Arquebex is its fourth ability, Exalted twin-linked shoulder cannons.

You can use 'mechs in any Railjack missions but the Corpus ones will probably give the most time free to stomp about in the 'mech soaking up shared affinity, especially the Defense and Survival missions.

Survival is recommended. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, Katinka said:

Arquebex is its fourth ability, Exalted twin-linked shoulder cannons.

Ah yes..... It wasn't available in The Heart Of Deimos... Hence my Confusion 😝....

1 hour ago, Katinka said:

You can use 'mechs in any Railjack missions but the Corpus ones will probably give the most time free to stomp about in the 'mech soaking up shared affinity, especially the Defense and Survival missions.

Now there's something that you don't see everyday... The Corpus Faction being Better for Affinity Farming 😮 !!!

1 hour ago, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

Survival is recommended. 

Survival it is Then 👍 !!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 minute ago, Katinka said:

It because of how the Railjack missions work.  Grineer missions have more focus on destroying fighters with short excurions to crewships and points of interest to run a quick sabotage.  They don't provide much of a window of opportunity for using 'mechs.  Corpus missions have a brief space battle followed by an on-ship mission which can be endless so you can go for a 25 minute Survival kill fest while using the 'mech.

That is some Lob Sided Game Design right there 😝 !!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
3 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Can I do it Solo ?

If you want to do it Solo (which I highly recommend), then I would suggest running Extermination Void Storm missions at whatever level / planet you can manage.  Farm Intrinsincs, Corrupted Holokeys and level your Cornbot all in one mission.  Remember to do the side objectives (white marker) for that drop as well.  It's a lot to do, but you can also gain a ton at the same time.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

The absolute fastest way to level a necramech and archguns is in orb vallis:

When you get out of the elevator go right to the closest base called "Central Maintenance" and kill some enemies, they will drop a datamass. You can put this datamass into a nearby console and a defense "event" begins to capture the base. There are constant enemy spawns even more than during thermia fractures. Once the event is complete you go to the next closest base called "Grow Site" and repeat. You keep bouncing between these 2 places until you are maxed and need to forma, then you just reset and start over.

This is the fastest way but doesn't get you much besides xp and some basic mods/resources dropped by the enemies you kill. If you still need diluted thermia for the exploiter orb fight I would suggest doing thermia fractures when they are available.

 

Edit: This and thermia fractures works best with a group as more players means more spawns.

Edited by raftrats
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, MqToasty said:

If you want to do it Solo (which I highly recommend), then I would suggest running Extermination Void Storm missions at whatever level / planet you can manage.  Farm Intrinsincs, Corrupted Holokeys and level your Cornbot all in one mission.  Remember to do the side objectives (white marker) for that drop as well.  It's a lot to do, but you can also gain a ton at the same time.

Yes... Thanks for Reminding me....  that's actually a good idea 👍

1 hour ago, raftrats said:

The absolute fastest way to level a necramech and archguns is in orb vallis:

When you get out of the elevator go right to the closest base called "Central Maintenance" and kill some enemies, they will drop a datamass. You can put this datamass into a nearby console and a defense "event" begins to capture the base. There are constant enemy spawns even more than during thermia fractures. Once the event is complete you go to the next closest base called "Grow Site" and repeat. You keep bouncing between these 2 places until you are maxed and need to forma, then you just reset and start over.

This is the fastest way but doesn't get you much besides xp and some basic mods/resources dropped by the enemies you kill. If you still need diluted thermia for the exploiter orb fight I would suggest doing thermia fractures when they are available.

 

Edit: This and thermia fractures works best with a group as more players means more spawns.

Well.... I'm  skepticle 🤔 but I don want to see my Toy in The Vallis so I guess Il try this method too...😝

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
5 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Yes... Thanks for Reminding me....  that's actually a good idea 👍

Well.... I'm  skepticle 🤔 but I don want to see my Toy in The Vallis so I guess Il try this method too...😝

I think the Vallis is a decent option as well; As long as you have some defensive mods in the Voidrig, and the Arquebex is modded to deal with the Corpus enemies there, it should very quickly Rank up both the Exalted Archgun and the Mech.

 

Back before Orphix Venom, I actually did it on the Steel Path in order to get some Steel Essence while building up both Mechs for that Operation (Well, and scanning enemies on the Steel Path is more Simaris standing), and the Voidrig was able to quickly take out each of the Acolytes that spawned, provided enough stray shots from the Corpus didn't blow it up first.

  • Although that's due to what I'm pretty sure is a bug (I've reported it before, but still in-game as of update 30.5); Unless it is intended for some reason. If anything kills your Mech while an Acolyte is spawned in, the Acolytes treat that as a win & leave even though you weren't technically downed. It wasn't too fun testing that, since I had to forego any Steel Essence they'd have.

 

That being said, Corpus Railjack sounds like an interesting way to level up Necramechs as well! I hadn't thought about that until now, since both of mine were finished a long while back. Best of luck on your Mech missions :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
14 minutes ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

I think the Vallis is a decent option as well; As long as you have some defensive mods in the Voidrig, and the Arquebex is modded to deal with the Corpus enemies there, it should very quickly Rank up both the Exalted Archgun and the Mech

Looks like I better sell that Prime Set soon because I only got 1 Forma Right now...

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

I admit I was Skepticle about Just how powerful Necramechs are.... But after unlocking and Modding Arquebex it all made sense.... So much so that I decided to finally go get Rid Of my Lich... And Try my Luck with Void Storms.... Alone 😱...

I honestly wasn't expecting to go 25 Minutes with a Mid Ranked Necramech based on the Communitie's rather low oppinion of Void Storms.... I mean yes they did Hurt like the mother of all hell but then again so Does Arquebex...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Le 10/10/2021 à 10:35, Lutesque a dit :

So I just got Void Rig.... How do I level this piece of Metal ? Can I do it Solo ?

More importantly... Which Polarities do I prioritise ? 🤔...

Update:

So here we are... 10 Formas Later and Holy Crap now I know why DE Made Liches, Deimos Infested and Necramechs so God Damn Tanky.... Arquebex is Hits like a God Damn Truck.... Infact in regular Content VoidRig can mow everything down with just The Mausolon.... It's so powerful that even attempting to use Arquebex is worse because that level of Damage isn't even needed for anything.... You would be going through the Animation for No Reason.... The Big Ass Number are Pretty Though.... I couldn't even Count the digits.

There are many ways to do it, but I maxed Voidrig and Bonewidow (lvl 40) by doing Profit Taker stage 2. At the end of the mission, I don't pick the key and I just kill everthing around. Enemies will spawn nonstop, level scales high, and it also gives you some Torids.

I've put 2 Madurai, 2 Naramon and 1 Vazarin polarity.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
5 minutes ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

There are many ways to do it, but I maxed Voidrig and Bonewidow (lvl 40) by doing Profit Taker stage 2. At the end of the mission, I don't pick the key and I just kill everthing around. Enemies will spawn nonstop, level scales high, and it also gives you some Torids.

I've put 2 Madurai, 2 Naramon and 1 Vazarin polarity.

Hey Just Got an Idea....

Soooo.... Your Frame still Occupies Space in missions while you're using your Mech.... Meaning you can Technically still use Channel Abilities while using a Mech....

So I was thinking.... Nekros' + Wisp Specter + Mech = Mad Loot 😱Drop a Wisp Specter and Then Hold Position.... Turn on Desecrate and then Transfer Out right next to Wisp... Summon Necramech and Commit Mass Murder.... 

I feel like that might Actually Work 😱 or did DE anticipate this already and Pre-Nerf it before we had the chance to Abuse it ?

I'm genuinely Curious because last night I found out you can Regenerate your Mech's Energy Using SpectroSiphon.... It you have something like Bastille or Magnetize it's so God Damn Effective 😱...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
il y a 21 minutes, Lutesque a dit :

Hey Just Got an Idea....

Soooo.... Your Frame still Occupies Space in missions while you're using your Mech.... Meaning you can Technically still use Channel Abilities while using a Mech....

So I was thinking.... Nekros' + Wisp Specter + Mech = Mad Loot 😱Drop a Wisp Specter and Then Hold Position.... Turn on Desecrate and then Transfer Out right next to Wisp... Summon Necramech and Commit Mass Murder.... 

I feel like that might Actually Work 😱 or did DE anticipate this already and Pre-Nerf it before we had the chance to Abuse it ?

I'm genuinely Curious because last night I found out you can Regenerate your Mech's Energy Using SpectroSiphon.... It you have something like Bastille or Magnetize it's so God Damn Effective 😱...

Yes, you can use some great synergies. As an exemple, back at the time when Operation Orphix Venom was there, people used to take Hyldrin to generate tons of energy orbs to recharge necramech's energy (mostly with Voidrig, as Bonewidow can easily regenerate its energy just using her 1st along with Necramech Rage), some other players used to take Protea... You can really make use of some frames abilities to improve Necramechs effectiveness, but some abilities were nerfed, as Trinity's Blessing (that worked pretty well before). I don't know exactly which abilities were nerfed, but almost every HP regenerating ability work less effectively on Necramechs.

Also a little memory from Venom Orphix : Combat Discipline works on Necramechs : your frame won't lose HP points and your Necramech will gain some HP each time you kill an enemy, with Voidrig's 2nd and Necramech Rage, it was also a way to regenerate energy.

By the way, Magnetize + Spectro Siphon = Energy Orb Fountain

 

Edited by (NSW)AegisFifi
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
50 minutes ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

(mostly with Voidrig, as Bonewidow can easily regenerate its energy just using her 1st along with Necramech Rage)

Where can I get Rage ? It may not work well with Voidrig but since Mechs have SOOOOOOOO Many Slots I figured Why not ?..... Does it drop from the Mechs in Iso Vaults ?

50 minutes ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

I don't know exactly which abilities were nerfed, but almost every HP regenerating ability work less effectively on Necramechs

Wisp Motes don't work at all 🤣 !!! Okay so it seems like DE is aware of the Situation and watching Closely... I suppose that kinda a good thing.

That basically means going Full Orb mode with any and All Abilities that are capable of Generating Orbs... Like Nezha's Chakram and Nekros' Desecrate....

I think Dispensary works too but I don't have a Spare Protea that I can Sacrifice 😱

50 minutes ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

 

Also a little memory from Venom Orphix : Combat Discipline works on Necramechs : your frame won't lose HP points and your Necramech will gain some HP each time you kill an enemy, with Voidrig's 2nd and Necramech Rage, it was also a way to regenerate energy

Il have to look into that one 😮 !!!

50 minutes ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

By the way, Magnetize + Spectro Siphon = Energy Orb Fountain

I know right... 🤣 It seems like Mag's days of getting away with Exploiting the Game's Mechanics without anyone Noticing might be over.... That's what I always found funny about Mag.... Out of all the Powerful Warframe's.... Her and Banshee tend to get away with so many things that other players Don't Know About.... Zephyr might be one of them Too 😮....

Edited by Lutesque
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Il y a 1 heure, Lutesque a dit :

Where can I get Rage ? It may not work well with Voidrig but since Mechs have SOOOOOOOO Many Slots I figured Why not ?..... Does it drop from the Mechs in Iso Vaults ?

They drop from Deimos Jugulus Rex (a bit more than 4% drop chance). It can work on Voidrig if you use his 2nd and Combat Discipline, sometimes just Voidrig's 2nd (whithout Combat Discipline) is enough.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Unfortunately Combat Discipline was changed to no longer affect Necramechs, if I recall correctly.

On 2021-04-13 at 11:03 AM, [DE]Helen said:

Fixed Combat Discipline Mod healing applying to deployed Necramechs. 

It was changed earlier than that for PC, but I can't quote or type anything on that thread, so this ^ was all I could do. Before I got that mod I used Rejuvenation, which I normally use for all my Frames as well. It's nice to have a steady way to recover oneself & others :)

  • Sadly Rejuvenation and other Auras no longer apply to Mechs either, as far as I know.

 

 

It's a shame though, I thought that CD was a very good way to keep the Necramechs alive without needing to let them get destroyed just to recover their full HP (Counterintuitive I'd say), even more so if all members of a squad had the Aura equipped. Even after the Necramech Intrinsic bonuses were implemented, and the cooldown was shortened since Orphix Venom I still would like to see some survivability changes to the Mechs, but nothing major; Just some way to be able to fully recover the Mech's HP by itself, in case there's no other way for it to heal fully. HP orbs work (Mechs couldn't pick up certain things at first), but it does take some time.

  • To be fair, Protea's Dispensary is a Subsume ability, so technically all Warframes can heal their Mechs over time now; Not to mention providing them with energy.

 

4 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Where can I get Rage ? It may not work well with Voidrig but since Mechs have SOOOOOOOO Many Slots I figured Why not ?..... Does it drop from the Mechs in Iso Vaults ?

I looked into this, and found some things that might help;

 

It may take some tries to get the Sarlacc Pit room, but when you do you may notice some things dangling above the hole; Shooting those will basically drop the loosened pieces into the Pit, but it's been a long time since I've run that bounty so I can't fully recall the process.


As the other Tenno mentioned above it is roughly 4% to get one of the Mech mods; Necramech Rage & Repair are like the bread & butter for staying alive longer as well as fueling their abilities. Voidrig is much better off with these mods than without, and while Bonewidow can heal herself via Meathook, I think it's better to slot in Mech repair on top of that, but that's up to you of course :)

 

Aside from all that, as I noted above there are some Intrinsics that help not only your Archwings, but also the Necramechs.

Spoiler

Things such as increasing their movement speed, HP & Shields, and adding to their Archgun damage. Reducing the cooldown a bit too.

  • Tactical Rank 8 reduces the Archwing Blink cooldown & Necramech summon cooldown by 25%.
    • Tactical Rank 5 will let you bring the Mech to the Corpus in those Railjack missions!
       
  • Piloting Rank 7 increases Necramech movement speed by 10%.
    • This stacks with movement speed mods on the Mech, although Intrinsic bonuses aren't shown in the Arsenal for some reason.
       
  • Gunnery Rank 5 increases the Mech's Archgun damage by 20%.
    • I don't know whether or not that applies to the Arquebex though.
       
  • Engineering Rank 9 increases the Necramech's HP & Shields by 25%.
    • Highly recommend this for any extended Mech missions :)
       
  • The Command Intrinsic doesn't have any mech bonuses, but I really hope they'll look it over at some point. Before Elite Crewmates came out, I posted my ideas for the Command intrinsic to include a "Necramech Autopilot", basically adds a toggle to the options menu that controls whether your Mech will move on it's own upon being summoned, overridden by Transference. I explained it better back then though.

 

Sorry if it's getting off topic though; I just thought it would help to mention these things as well, especially if Necramechs were to play some role in The New War hypothetically. Outside of that, having these Intrinsic bonuses do still help the Mechs a fair bit in any situation though.

 

 

Might be a bit of a read, but I hope this helps!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

It's a shame though, I thought that CD was a very good way to keep the Necramechs alive without needing to let them get destroyed just to recover their full HP (Counterintuitive I'd say),

I'm genuinely Curious... Who designs These things this way 🤔....

Infact I want to Extend that through out the Entirety Of the Game ..... Why is there no Non-Band Aid way of Resupplying Both Health And Energy ? 

Why are RNG Orbs still only worth 25 Each 🤨.... 

2 hours ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

I looked into this, and found some things that might help

Do you have this In Video Form that I can watch... Reading how to do it is way too complex for me... I need to See how it's done... Preferably with Commentary...

2 hours ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

Aside from all that, as I noted above there are some Intrinsics that help not only your Archwings, but also the Necramechs.

I got them all... I just never bothered reading what each one does 😁

2 hours ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

Might be a bit of a read, but I hope this helps!

I guess it does... But a bit of a "watch" would awesome... How would I type this into a YouTube Search Engine ? 🤔

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
3 hours ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

That's very sad.

Thanks for the information.

I agree, I miss that being an option. If nothing else, I'd say CD working with Necramechs was a feature, certainly a beneficial one for anyone's Necramech.

You're welcome :)

 

3 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Do you have this In Video Form that I can watch... Reading how to do it is way too complex for me... I need to See how it's done... Preferably with Commentary...

I think this might suffice, for the most part:

 

I noticed that the Deimos Jugulus Rex wasn't there, so I think this video was from before Operation Orphix Venom ended; It was after that point (Update 30.5) when the newer Mech mods were put elsewhere if I recall correctly. When I looked over YouTube, I noticed a few that mentioned about the Jugulus Rex itself, but not a lot seemed to go over the puzzle in detail at first glance, so I thought this might be a bit more useful.

  • From what I understand you'll find the Rex down inside the Pit. Getting the mods to drop however may take some tries; Nekros' Desecrate may or may not work, but there's Ivara's Prowl & Atlas' Ore Gaze too.

 

3 hours ago, Lutesque said:

I got them all... I just never bothered reading what each one does 😁

Heh! Fair enough :)

That's good to hear though.

 

3 hours ago, Lutesque said:

I'm genuinely Curious... Who designs These things this way 🤔....

Infact I want to Extend that through out the Entirety Of the Game ..... Why is there no Non-Band Aid way of Resupplying Both Health And Energy ? 

Why are RNG Orbs still only worth 25 Each 🤨.... 

It's a very good question, at least they're worth 50-100 in the Orb Vallis (& Cambion Drift I think?). Protea's Dispensary is useful for what it does (100 per orb), but I don't think that should be the only decently reliable method for overall Mech restoration. It's one reason why I suggested a way for Voidrig's Necraweb to heal itself and allies (It's quite a read, broken up into spoiler sections for other Mech ability things).

  • There's a lot of awesome ideas on the feedback threads for various things (Yareli, Ghoulsaw, Holokeys and the Command Intrinsic's Elite Crew to name a few), but despite that lately I've noticed very few if any notable suggestions being implemented. It is what it is I suppose, as much as I'd love to see a number of useful things be worked into the game (Such as my Necramech thread above). Maybe after TNW, perhaps.

 

The Orbs being just 25 is another fair point, especially for Necramechs. 25 HP isn't going to get you far by itself, but 25 energy is enough for Bonewidow's Meathook at least, as far as recovering HP goes. On the other hand Necramech Repair can't sustain a Voidrig forever, but it's the best he's got these days when 100-HP orbs are scarce. It almost makes me wonder about a Necramech Equilibrium mod, hypothetically.

 

Food for thought :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
32 minutes ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

 

  • From what I understand you'll find the Rex down inside the Pit. Getting the mods to drop however may take some tries; Nekros' Desecrate may or may not work, but there's Ivara's Prowl & Atlas' Ore Gaze too.

Il go with with Prowl + Chesacrate.... 

34 minutes ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

I think this might suffice, for the most part:

 

Thanks ♥️ !!!

36 minutes ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

It's a very good question, at least they're worth 50-100 in the Orb Vallis (& Cambion Drift I think?).

That just makes the ones that aren't 50-100 even more Sinister 🤔...

38 minutes ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

Protea's Dispensary is useful for what it does (100 per orb), but I don't think that should be the only decently reliable method for overall Mech restoration

Wait... Really ? I didn't know it was 100 Energy.... I always assumed it was 25.... In other words... It's main purpose was to Trigger Arcane Energize....

40 minutes ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

 

  • There's a lot of awesome ideas on the feedback threads for various things (Yareli, Ghoulsaw, Holokeys and the Command Intrinsic's Elite Crew to name a few), but despite that lately I've noticed very few if any notable suggestions being implemented

That's because DE only wants Suggestions in their Workshops.... Their never going to take Any Solutions from the Feedback Thread because they're too busy trying to Reverse engineer what the Problem is... Atleast that's my theory ¯\_(ツ)_/¯....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...