Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo child components issue.

Zorrojo

https://mobile.twitter.com/Akaito_to_yonde/status/1447430896978640897/photo/1

I couldn't directly upload the picture from Twitter here so I had to leave you with the link.

I started redesigning the dojo after a big expansion and decided I no longer wanted to have to have a cross aisle (red square) next to the dry dock, so I thought of replacing it with a garden.

What happens? I can't delete the room because there are "child components" (not sure if it's called like this in English) depending on it, it asks if I want to highlight them and I say yes, following the markers towards the yellow squares.

I thought for a while, why do I have to delete a huge section of my dojo to delete a single aisle when clearly everything else in the dojo is connected to the spawn point (blue square)? It made no sense so I went back and made sure that no section of the dojo would go completely disconnected as a result of erasing that aisle, which wasn't the source of the problem.

I eventually started thinking that either the game keeps track of every child components as where was it build from instead of just making sure it's connected to the spawn point, which seemed senseless. I ask if you could please change that to ease future constructions like this?

Archived