‘Titania’——An tentative rework

MzKsG

Titania is definitely a warframe out of favor right now. Her remaining usage is also focused on spy and capture missions, and spy missions even use "powers not hers". So we should make some changes to make her more visible.

Passive:Titania has a special companion, Razorflies.(Razorflies can install mods in companion items in the armory.Razorflies cannot install death-related mods such as Reburn.)Razorflies normally has a maximum limit of 6. The limit of razorflies increases to 10 when Titania activates her RazorWing.Under normal circumstances, Razorflies would not actively seek out enemies but surround Titania to provide her protection. Each Razorfly gives Titania 5% damage reduction, and the reduced damage is borne by the Razorflies.Razorflies will explode when they die, causing explosion damage of 100% of their maximum HP. When the number of Razorflies exceeds its maximum, they actively seek out enemies and self-destruct. Self-destructing Razorflies deal additional real damage based on 25% of the enemy's maximum health to enemies affected by spellbind and Lantern (this damage is done by bleeding and is completed in 6 seconds). When the number of razorflies is less than the maximum, titania will revive them at a rate of 45 seconds each.

Spellbind:Affects the target and enemies within a 7/8/9/10 m radius of the target. Enemies will be stuck in the air and put into a Rag Doll state. When an enemy dies, an extra Razorfly is generated on the corpse of the enemy for the duration of the ability (if the limit is exceeded, these Razorflies will automatically seek out the enemy and explode).【Reinforcement:A self-exploding Razorflies will also cause a spellbind effect, before it causes damage. The mechanism is equivalent to Titania using a spellbind on the Razorfly】

Tribute: Tribute has four different halo effects, which can be switched by short pressing the corresponding key position, and released directly on yourself by long pressing. Four different auras will now open at level 1/2/3/4

【Thorns】:Titania and friendly forces take 50% less damage and will return 100% of the damage. Enemies are also triggered by a layer of piercing effects and additional triggers based on the enemy's attack stats

Each Razorfly grants 50 armor to nearby Allies.

【Entangle】:Enemies in the area are ensnared by a corrupted vine, losing ‘X’ base armor per second.(X = Current number of Razorflies){If base armor loss isn't feasible, maybe we can switch to enemies losing X% armor per second}and Enemy movement speed decreased by 30%

Razorflies are now strengthened, and enemies that are attacked by razorflies or attempt to attack razorflies are marked, increasing the damage taken by marked enemies by 150% for a certain amount of time

【Dust】:Enemies in the area deal 50% less damage.Enemies affected by dust will explode upon death, dealing 200+ 10% of maximum health damage

Razorflies have a 25% chance of being immune to lethal damage.

【Full Moon】:Weapons now gain 5% steal health effect, You gain 5% of your base energy by killing, Kill an enemy for 25 additional shields.   

Razorflies will temporarily have an additional 100% health plus a 100% damage bonus based on their energy color, which comes with a 50% chance to trigger.

Lantern The lantern no longer needs to specify an enemy as a target. Titania will focus razorflies on a single point within a specified range to form a beacon. Beacons will last for 10/15/20/25 seconds. Beacons will now attract enemies within a diameter of 5/10/15/20 meters. Enemies passing within 2.5 meters will be sucked into the beacon and will take X% of the enemy's maximum health damage per second.(X = Current number of Razorflies)At the end of the beacon duration, the enemy takes a 5/6/7/8 meter blast that deals the total amount of damage done during the damage duration phase of this ability.The beacon creates a shield around it, similar to the corpus crew's shield, that can bounce any physical attack. The health of the shield depends on the number of Razorflies in the beacon. Friends inside the shield will slowly regain health. Frame takes 1/4 of the energy of the current shield and gains a small personal shield when it leaves the shield. The shield slowly recovers when it is not attacked, and can be redeployed after a certain period of time when the shield is exhausted.

You can attach the beacon to your body by holding down the corresponding key, or you can attach the beacon to an enemy or a friendly object or to a scene object

Note that this skill not only depends on the number of Razorflies titania has, but also that Titania will actually send Razorflies to beacons, which means titania will lose Razorflies protection. Razorflies can no longer seek out enemies and attack. However, Razorflies in the vicinity of the beacon are now invulnerable. The number of Razorflies sent to the beacon will only depend on how many Razorflies Titania has at the time of using the skill. The newly born razorflies will not go to the beacon after the landern is used. Razorflies used to establish beacons will be temporarily excluded. They will not be included in the maximum number limit of razorflies, but if the existence of these razorflies exceeds the maximum number limit at the end of the skill, they will be destroyed.

Razorwing :

Pixia now gains 100% ammo efficiency on headshot kills

Diwata has its own unique attack rhythm, with 100%/150%/200%/250% panel damage. Every four attacks are grouped, leaving behind a cloud of explosive dust that explodes when hit and deals 300% Diwata panel damage to enemies within 2.5 meters. The blast radius is affected by diwata's attack range and has a 50% chance to trigger,This damage can be critical hit, staggering enemies. Titania will now gain 4 seconds of immunity to damage for every 4 dust spawning.

The above is my personal idea, which may be changed slightly in the future. I hope that one day when DE remembers titania abandoned in the corner and is ready to change her, this post can help.

Edited by MzKsG
correction
  • Like 1

il y a une heure, MzKsG a dit :

The above is my personal idea, which may be changed slightly in the future. I hope that one day when DE remembers titania abandoned in the corner and is ready to change her, this post can help.

Hi, I really love Titania, and I like your rework idea, it shows that you love this frame, but I don't really wan't Titania to be reworked : she is so great as she is now. And she is not abandoned in a corner, she got a nice rework some time ago (when Titania Prime was released, I think).

Tatania is excellent and I don't think she needs a rework right now.

• Like 1

2小时前 , (NSW)AegisFifi 说:

Hi, I really love Titania, and I like your rework idea, it shows that you love this frame, but I don't really wan't Titania to be reworked : she is so great as she is now. And she is not abandoned in a corner, she got a nice rework some time ago (when Titania Prime was released, I think).

Tatania is excellent and I don't think she needs a rework right now.

That‘s ok. Please don't worry, this is just my personal idea. Moreover, DE will not change titania in a short time. She has done well enough!

Edited by MzKsG

il y a 28 minutes, MzKsG a dit :

That‘s ok. Please don't worry, this is just a small idea for me. Moreover, DE will not change titania in a short time. She has done well enough!

You have very good ideas ! I really like your rework proposition. I'm just too used to Titania to want a rework. If I've never tried Titania before, I would prefer "your" Titania for sure 👍.

Sometimes, the problem with a rework is that some player are used to a specific gameplay and it's hard to change that.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

i'd rather keep her as is. titania is amazing right now. literally the best frame for corrupted mod farming and relic opening / traces farming, aswell as a great frame for open world in general. also performs incredible on the index. Besides that she's atleast average for most other content in the game, which you cant say about a lot of other frames.

the only issues are her 2 is super jank, but having 1 terrible ability is ok for frames. even amazing frames like saryn, mesa, volt etc have 1 ability thats garbo, so thats fine. That's what subsuming is for. its now an integral part of the game and the options available that shape what frames are capable of achieving.

3 is technically good aswell.

compared to her, there are a dozen frames or so that need DE's attention so much more.

Edited by iHaku

4小时前 , iHaku 说:

i'd rather keep her as is. titania is amazing right now. literally the best frame for corrupted mod farming and relic opening / traces farming, aswell as a great frame for open world in general. also performs incredible on the index. Besides that she's atleast average for most other content in the game, which you cant say about a lot of other frames.

the only issues are her 2 is super jank, but having 1 terrible ability is ok for frames. even amazing frames like saryn, mesa, volt etc have 1 ability thats garbo, so thats fine. That's what subsuming is for. its now an integral part of the game and the options available that shape what frames are capable of achieving.

3 is technically good aswell.

compared to her, there are a dozen frames or so that need DE's attention so much more.

I agree with you. Compared with the titania, there are too many frame  that need de to  improve, and the titania does a good job now. But the reason why I want to make some changes for her is that I want more interaction between her skills. And the key is razorflies.

In fact, the reason why I had such an idea at the beginning was after I got the Gauss. In my opinion, Gauss are the most successful frame! All the skills of Gauss were coordinated well, which made him more complete than other frame. I think this should be attributed to the Gauss' battery system. Because of this battery system, the Gauss was able to complete his skill combo. In addition, the skills of Gauss were also very comprehensive. 2, he could have a better survival in the battlefield, 3, he could have the ability to fight against a large number of enemies, and at the same time, he could peel off their armors when facing high-level enemies. 1 to make him more flexible. 4, which could make him improve in all aspects.

That's why I thought of how to make some tentative changes for titania so that her skills can be more coordinated. I hope that titania should have her own 'battery system'. Razorflies may be the target I'm looking for.

In addition, I have to mention another frame, Grendel. As a good friend of Gauss, he also had his own 'battery system'. He could strengthen himself by assimilating enemies and use unique skills. However, he was not as popular as Gauss. Perhaps it was because his skill interaction was one-sided. His 1 could eat his enemy and strengthen his 234 and passive skill, but the latter had no effect on his 1. In other words, this mechanism did not connect his skills together, but became an obstacle. The prerequisite for Grendel to use other skills was to use the skill 1 once. In fact, this problem alone didn't affect Grendel very much. But since Grendel would continuously consume energy after swallowing the enemy, he couldn't swallow too many enemies as a reserve before the battle. He could only eat the enemy on the spot, which made him look clumsy.

In a word, what I want to say is that from my personal point of view, I hope that each warframe's own skills can better interact with each other, which will make them look more complete. Of course, not everyone can accept this view. But just as I said at the beginning, this is only my personal opinion, so it is not necessarily correct. Moreover, for de, they did have other things to improve, not only the other frame, but also the game plot and the game playing method.

Edited by MzKsG
correction

On 10/11/2021 at 9:06 AM, MzKsG said:

Diwata has its own unique attack rhythm, with 100%/150%/200%/250% panel damage. Every four attacks are grouped, leaving behind a cloud of explosive dust that explodes when hit and deals 300% Diwata panel damage to enemies within 2.5 meters. The blast radius is affected by diwata's attack range and has a 50% chance to trigger,This damage can be critical hit, staggering enemies. Titania will now gain 4 seconds of immunity to damage for every 4 dust spawning.

Think about putting armor removal mechanics for Divata. At the moment, Dex Pixie is trite because Divata is not able to gnaw enemy armor despite its critical damage. Try using Shattering Impact with Toxin build to ignore shields. It actually turns out quite well, but it all depends on how much basic armor the target has. It also works for bosses, unlike the Dex Pixie statuses. But I won't give up on extra Divata damage anyway.

And I don't think it's worth giving the effectiveness of ammunition to Dex Pixia, because that's really what holds it back as an effective means of destroying all life. Divata would be a good means of destroying the crowd, while Dex Pixia is for destroying fat targets. This would be good for gameplay, where you need to think about what to apply, and not sharpen your skills on one tool (in any case, pistoleer is always there for a minigun build) Working with Divata to destroy the crowd. It would really be nice, as if we were playing old Ash.

Edited by selig_fay

4小时前 , selig_fay 说:

Think about putting armor removal mechanics for Divata. At the moment, Dex Pixie is trite because Divata is not able to gnaw enemy armor despite its critical damage. Try using Shattering Impact with Toxin build to ignore shields. It actually turns out quite well, but it all depends on how much basic armor the target has. It also works for bosses, unlike the Dex Pixie statuses. But I won't give up on extra Divata damage anyway.

And I don't think it's worth giving the effectiveness of ammunition to Dex Pixia, because that's really what holds it back as an effective means of destroying all life. Divata would be a good means of destroying the crowd, while Dex Pixia is for destroying fat targets. This would be good for gameplay, where you need to think about what to apply, and not sharpen your skills on one tool (in any case, pistoleer is always there for a minigun build) Working with Divata to destroy the crowd. It would really be nice, as if we were playing old Ash.

Your thoughts are very good, but I must say Divata is in a very bad situation. As a Warframe weapon, it's probably last in line. First of all, his base damage is much lower than other exclusive weapons, and not much higher than ordinary weapons of the same type. Second, because the Divata is essentially a shrunken Arwching weapon, there is no stance bonus, and the Divata can only make repeated and weak attacks. What's more, as Titania shrinks, Diwata's range of attack also shrinks, so diwata can't deal with swarms of enemies. As a Exalted weapon, the Diwata is a joke. I would even remove it in exchange for lower energy consumption, or sharpen my Razorflies

15 minutes ago, MzKsG said:

Your thoughts are very good, but I must say Divata is in a very bad situation. As a Warframe weapon, it's probably last in line. First of all, his base damage is much lower than other exclusive weapons, and not much higher than ordinary weapons of the same type. Second, because the Divata is essentially a shrunken Arwching weapon, there is no stance bonus, and the Divata can only make repeated and weak attacks. What's more, as Titania shrinks, Diwata's range of attack also shrinks, so diwata can't deal with swarms of enemies. As a Exalted weapon, the Diwata is a joke. I would even remove it in exchange for lower energy consumption, or sharpen my Razorflies

The attack range doesn't matter if the damage is sufficient. Divata = autoaim. Mesa has a good argument for this. The whole problem is damage and armor, yes, I agree with that.

I like the idea of the razor flies being constant.

Also some kind of damage comboing with archwing weapons and Titania's fairy sword is a good idea. 

But I think a rework of her is less necessary than others.

The damage combo of Archmelee could be a welcome change to all weapons of this type extended to Titania as a QOL though. 

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

The damage combo of Archmelee could be a welcome change to all weapons of this type extended to Titania as a QOL though.

Yes, I expect Titania to get this as soon as the acrhmelee change drops on live. Titania almost always gets all the archwing changes that have been happening lately. We still have modular archwings that should appear in the future and I hope to get a benefit for Titania from this in some way. But the more desirable integration with archwing seems to be a problem, like kdrive mods for yareli.

2021/11/5 AM3点04分 , (XBOX)Big Roy 324 说:

I like the idea of the razor flies being constant.

Also some kind of damage comboing with archwing weapons and Titania's fairy sword is a good idea. 

But I think a rework of her is less necessary than others.

At the very least, I'd like de to make titania 2 and 3 usable instead of having to target an enemy.