Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does toxic player exist even in PVE game Warframe ?

H4V3M3RCY

Question

PC platform 

In one of my random Eidolon hunting quests , there is a player , he started sarcasm me for my weak amp dmg and physical dmg. ( He is Volt Prime and I am Rhino Prime ). 
Honestly he didn't do any damage and just flying around me ( not even catch or charge eidolon lure ), at that time me and one other player caught and charged 2 lure. And then he leave party and start spamming in my private message. 

If he's seen this post, just reply me for what I did wrong. And I seriously want to know that is he wrong or am I wrong in this Case . 

10 minutes ago, H4V3M3RCY said:

there is a player " — " , he started sarcasm me for my weak amp dmg and physical dmg.

You need to remove the name, there is a rule against “name and shame”.

People don’t seem to like it if someone takes a bad frame and cannot do damage. You get some people that will complain to you about it, most don’t bother.

10 minutes ago, H4V3M3RCY said:

If he's seen this post, just reply me for what I did wrong. And I seriously want to know that is he wrong or am I wrong in this Case . 

They shouldn’t spam you. You shouldn’t really make a forum post about it - it is unlikely anything beneficial will come from it. Based on the information provided: I would say that you made the mistake of not bringing decent stuff to the fight, then not doing enough damage.

Archived