Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Improvements to kuva rich and parvos sister

(PSN)lastnight263

I am inputting with the English translation function.

I apologize if the text is misleading or difficult to understand.

It takes too long to go around the kuva rich and parvos sisters. I can't afford to play other content

① Make it possible to acquire two weapons at once (for example, make it possible to obtain two weapons of different categories at once, such as primary and secondary)

②Introducing items exclusively for Valence Fusion

I'm looking forward to increasing the number of weapons in the future, so please adjust it so that it is easy to go around.

In current system a lich / sister can be compleated in 1-3 hours. Assuming you have all the requiums. If you have a Oull, slot it in the 3rd.

Remember that thralls / doggos appear based on time played, and your lich gets more aggressive as you kill thralls, so playing longer missions will help.

entire sister lich atleast can be done in 2hour max from the point you got the sister. farming your requiem mod can take longer since no one forms a squad for those relics anymore so you have rely on rng in public mission. 

also remember not every grind is suppose to get completed in one day. take your time. 

Clearing the first planet without killing until the last node unveils all 3 requiems for liches and 2.5 for sisters. If I am lucky I can get it done between level 1/2, unlucky 3/4 but never 5. It usually takes around 1.5 hours to do the whole thing so you may want to hold off stabbing your lich/sister too early as it makes them annoyingly powerful, which makes things take longer.

I would like to see a buff to the sisters so that I can get closer to 3 like the liches do that'll make it more consistent. I also wouldn't mind being able to do a lich and a sister at the same time instead of being limited to one. 

Archived