Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This visual bug is over 3 years old XD

AJAL8000

• Mesa's ass visual bug -> hours to fix
  • Limbo's shoulder visual bug -> more than 3 years

Why?

To get into context. Since Limbo Prime was brought into the game, Limbo Prime's shoulders were clearly misplaced. It was noticeable that the shoulders were not in the correct position, and any armor denotes that more, but that bug or design error is much more noticeable if you put the Harrow gestures on Limbo Prime.

Something that as you see in the first images with normal Limbo does not happen.

Why does Limbo Prime have that problem and Limbo doesn't? It seems obvious to me that Limbo Prime is very badly worked visually and they have not wanted to fix it in years.

I feel that this situation is ridiculous. And I am 100% sure that it is not the only thing of this style that has not been fixed for years.

I know it may seem like a small bug or design error. But I've been waiting for more than 3 years to get it fixed and well, it's a Warframe that they have forgotten about, unless they need to nerf it because of its bad level designs like when Scarlet Spear came.

But hey, who cares? The only thing that matters for DE is putting in more Warframes like Yareli (lol) while he leaves the rest forgotten, right?

Warframe_Screenshot_2020.08.26_-_00.38.0Warframe_Screenshot_2020.08.26_-_00.37.58.27_2_LI.jpg

Warframe_Screenshot_2020.08.26_-_00.16.22.08_2_LI.jpgWarframe_Screenshot_2020.08.26_-_00.16.3

I reported this bug multiple times 3 years ago and they ignored me. This forum was initially and intentionally placed in "General Discussions" because theoretically there were already reports of this.

It seems strange to me that they relocate my post here, because I sincerely wanted to discuss the ridiculousness of the case.

I imagine it was automatic, I suppose I should remake it in another post with more elaborates ideas.

Archived