Lephantis bug keeps coming back

Boomshakalaka.

Question

You can't kill Lephantis because he dicided to never open up and stay unkillable for the rest of the game.
I had this happen to me 3 times of my trying to retry my sortie. But the same bug appeared that allowed Lephantis to never open up his weak spot and stay in that position until everyone leaves the game

8 answers to this question

53 minutes ago, Boomshakalaka. said:

You can't kill Lephantis because he dicided to never open up and stay unkillable for the rest of the game.
I had this happen to me 3 times of my trying to retry my sortie. But the same bug appeared that allowed Lephantis to never open up his weak spot and stay in that position until everyone leaves the game

Was there a Titania in your Team?

I noticed that Lephantis often focus on Titania`s Razorwings instead of the player when she has her 4th active and it often causes the Boss`s Heads to glitch out as they have trouble tracking them, especially if they somehow clip through the terrain as they will continue drawing agro but the head will not be able to attack so they dont open.

8 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

Do you think this happened exclusively when you were invisible?

Wouldn't surprise me. I'd jump out of archwing to recast eclipse and then invis to try and not get shot in the air when I was doing those bounties.

Swear sometimes I wasn't invis and it would bug out until I flew away or pushed it across the map with an Elytron nuke, though neither is doable with the Lephantis fight

On 2021-10-11 at 6:59 PM, BiancaRoughfin said:

Was there a Titania in your Team?

I noticed that Lephantis often focus on Titania`s Razorwings instead of the player when she has her 4th active and it often causes the Boss`s Heads to glitch out as they have trouble tracking them, especially if they somehow clip through the terrain as they will continue drawing agro but the head will not be able to attack so they dont open.

I love and play Titania a lot too ... its happen often and you need to fly near the ground to trigger the enemy detection.

On 2021-10-11 at 6:01 PM, Boomshakalaka. said:

What Warframe and power did you use ? Do you wall run or stay on the top of something ? Do you hide in a corner of the room ?

EDIT add-on : I redo the mission with Titania Prime and found no glitch (Surely the whole mission because it only last 4min02s), I'll try to redo it with another frame if you can tell me which one you did use Boomshakalaka. !

Edited by RLanzinger
Add info

he is buggy.
but his actual problem is the drop dead stupid a.i.

from what i know, DE tried to be smart and put some advanced programs into his movements, that are based on player's actions (ex: the scythe groundslam whan players near his feet, or scythe slash when players are flying near his face). but apparently even those are too much for warframe's rock bottom a.i technology.

probably try to do things differently (if you were invisible, try flying. if you were flying, try grounding), or be at different places than you have.

good luck, mate.